Author Topic: Thought in one line  (Read 371703 times)

egonSchiele Offline 00

• Forenkenner First Class
Antw:Thought in one line
« Reply #10290 on: July 08, 2019, 07:26:57 »
Va'esse deire√°dh aep eigean, va'esse eigh faidh'ar... more than 20 years ago and still stuck in my mind. So long before the hype.
When things go bad -- do something good.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10291 on: July 10, 2019, 10:59:10 »
If the universe is energy and I'm energy and you're energy then separation is but what it is... a word... unmeaningful given meaning by what we call human kind... there's so much I cannot grasp... so much I cannot see... and yet I feel it's there. I'm a spiritual being having a human experience and not a human having a spiritual experience... that's the difference I guess I need to understand.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #10292 on: July 11, 2019, 22:25:58 »
No, I really didn't want to upset anyone and I'm sorry for acting like I did when panicked and exhausted. For some people seeing them wanted to be gone by those they want to be liked by is the most logical expectation they do not always have the strength to overcome.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10293 on: July 12, 2019, 09:27:09 »
my head is full of swear, full of hate and full of bullshit

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #10294 on: July 12, 2019, 19:55:17 »
I need you more than I thought, but even more than that I need to know you're well. I'm an idiot.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #10295 on: July 14, 2019, 20:13:00 »
Just come back and stop it...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10296 on: July 15, 2019, 13:01:24 »
Wish I could cut myself lose from whatever it is that burdens my soul ever since I was born... is it possible that people get traumatised by birth and take it with them the rest of their lives? Because somehow in all I do, in all I sense, in all the love and ligth and happiness I carry around me and inside of me and am bathed in... I still manage to feel this distressed, sadness beyond life as if I carry the load of the entire planet on my shoulders... or maybe that's just the path to enlightenment?
I know that being non-stop happy is an illusional thing humankind tries to achieve... I know that without sadness we would never know the value of being happy, loved, light in our hearts... but those periods where everything turns dark in my mind and my heart keep fearing me because when they enter, it seems as if they'll never leave again... eventhough I KNOW they will.

Should stop mourning the past... people that left my heart are welcome back, it's their choice not to and I respect it ... but as it keeps hurting I know from myself I don't accept it.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #10297 on: July 18, 2019, 18:12:43 »
I need you more than I thought, but even more than that I need to know you're well. I'm an idiot.
Maybe not an idiot, but an insecure little girl still, sure.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10298 on: July 18, 2019, 18:52:09 »
Maybe not an idiot, but an insecure little girl still, sure.

That's ok I think, I guess we all have that little child inside of us that is looking upon the world with wide big eyes. *hugs*

Thought: I can, I will, I believe!

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #10299 on: July 19, 2019, 19:35:53 »
That's ok I think, I guess we all have that little child inside of us that is looking upon the world with wide big eyes. *hugs*

Thought: I can, I will, I believe!
Thank you :) And I like your motto!

Thought: just please tell me it has nothing to do with me and I'm not a monster in the eyes of people I don't even know.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10300 on: July 22, 2019, 08:31:56 »

Thought: just please tell me it has nothing to do with me and I'm not a monster in the eyes of people I don't even know.

People who judge you don't define you, they define themselves ;) It's a struggle though I know... Wish you much courage to keep your head up, if you know that you look in the mirror straight that's all that matters, gossips don't.

Thought: Suddenly I see

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #10301 on: July 22, 2019, 18:50:20 »
People who judge you don't define you, they define themselves ;) It's a struggle though I know... Wish you much courage to keep your head up, if you know that you look in the mirror straight that's all that matters, gossips don't.
Maybe you're right. All I know is I never mean any harm or self-gain, but I guess it often looks the opposite. Maybe one day I should mean these things for a change. At least it would be deserved. Those who know me on a daily basis and in real life never assume these things -- or I don't understand people at all -- but I do impress those who think they know me the wrong way. Should have learned it by now...

I need to teach myself how to be reserved and silent.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10302 on: July 22, 2019, 20:47:02 »
Maybe you're right. All I know is I never mean any harm or self-gain, but I guess it often looks the opposite. Maybe one day I should mean these things for a change. At least it would be deserved. Those who know me on a daily basis and in real life never assume these things -- or I don't understand people at all -- but I do impress those who think they know me the wrong way. Should have learned it by now...

I need to teach myself how to be reserved and silent.

People bring their own perspectives, expectations, habits when they come across people and situations. It took me time to fully understand the words a wise human being taught me that we need to get passed "truth" and turn to love. We don't necessarily need to make the other see he or she's wrong... Because maybe they aren't from their point of view. And when we remain in love things will flow more easily. But it's hard when people see things in you which you don't mean that way... I learned that the hard way... I truly hope you find peace within. You're sure that your heart is pure and you handle out of love... The rest will find its way :-*

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #10303 on: July 23, 2019, 00:56:20 »
People bring their own perspectives, expectations, habits when they come across people and situations. It took me time to fully understand the words a wise human being taught me that we need to get passed "truth" and turn to love. We don't necessarily need to make the other see he or she's wrong... Because maybe they aren't from their point of view. And when we remain in love things will flow more easily. But it's hard when people see things in you which you don't mean that way... I learned that the hard way... I truly hope you find peace within. You're sure that your heart is pure and you handle out of love... The rest will find its way :-*
*tight hug* Thank you, dear Kitty...

Thought: I thought I would never be insomniac again, silly girl...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10304 on: July 23, 2019, 15:21:51 »
*tight hug* Thank you, dear Kitty...

Thought: I thought I would never be insomniac again, silly girl...

*biiiiiiiiiiiiig dancing hug* take care of yourself  :-*