Author Topic: Thought in one line  (Read 315350 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Thought in one line
« Reply #10245 on: September 15, 2017, 09:30:09 »
Nothing really interesting, just needed to shout it out somewhere. Old wounds never heal, it seems.
People are so brutal in their honesty. I know so much I would've been happier not to know. But who cares? Who ever cared for my feelings? What I had in my heart for so many people was trampled down gleefully, and what I held the dearest ... there's yet no words within me that could really mean it. Sometimes things hurt so much you can't even talk about it even within yourself. But it lives. For years, only adding up more and more. I was raised to never complain to anyone, about anything. I can only shrug it off, laugh it off, try to play cool around it. I can't even avoid getting back to it -- I can only try to come to terms with it and give it a name. It still hurts -- still hurts recalling, still hurts, still hurts, as the words swirl within and don't calm down. I can't even wish these people to experience what I feel -- I can only wish them to be happy. One day you stop wanting grand things -- for yourself -- and is it, tell me, is it weakness? really? is it? truly? I want only peace, only small things, only things I can control, only people who really care about me. It is so easy to see. I don't believe words anymore, I don't believe art anymore, I basically don't believe anyone except a select few I can claim I really know. This is what life is. This is what you really taught me. I will dissect how I feel, burn it to ashes and bury it under the full moon.

It's good that you shout it out :) we all need that once a while, there's no reason to keep inside because speaking it out loud often already reduces some of it's burdening energy...  sometimes I wonder, what fucking liars are we all. And in most parts to ourselves... "I was raised", but what is it you want? That's the thing I'm struggling with for over a year now... people taught me to be thoughtful, polite, feel along with people... but when I see how cool everyone gets today, all for themselves... we don't even stop anymore when we see someone fall!!!! because "I got to catch my train". Sad. So please! Don't keep things inside, set them free, free yourself from burdens, not in a negative way but in positive one... talk it through with those happy few you do trust... and you know, those you really belong to you can count on one hand, that's reality... not the over 300-400 friends one has on facebook... we all live in a fake world these days. (that's just my opinion).
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10246 on: February 12, 2018, 21:37:58 »
wenn sterben der einzige Möglichkeit wäre dich wieder zu sehen, ich wurd's machen... ich  vermisse dich  :'( :'( :'(

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10247 on: April 06, 2018, 12:07:57 »
dream big they said, do what you want they said, be who you are they said ... and in the end I end up in a godforsaken job hands tied just like all marionets in society... a place I never wanted to get... but then again I had many dreams, but never professional ones... a job has been in my eyes always a necessary evil... just like routine is...you get up at 6 in the morning leave for job do your thing get back home at 6 in the evening, eat sleep rave repeat... and your relive when it's weekend and holiday and can finally do your thing! ... keep on wandering how to get out of this as you finally have some time to think about it and try to find your way out if it ... but then comes that imbicile ex of his and blows up everything that was scarecly building up again, disturbs the peace that finally managed to settle in a little bit , destroys the tiny trust that was finally gaining up ... KABOOM ... what would I longer be nice then, huh, professionally burned out and emotionally wrecked again ... all I wanna be is, HAPPY, and all the rest can from now on go fuck themselves if they're not planning on contributing to positiveness!!!... piss off... and please beam me up scotty!!!

thought: It is so damn hard to stay positive when everything and everyone is so damn negative and trying to tear you down... but then again, you only get on your road what you're capable of, guess I should believe that then? . . .  ah fuck you.

thought II: it's so complicated being a woman having all those thoughts rushing on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... screw you thoughts, I have something to say as well!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10248 on: June 11, 2018, 12:23:22 »
It's actually very simple... we just make it too difficult... it's not so hard to love even someone who makes your life as hell... because such behaviour is in fact only a proof of how much a struggle the other person makes of life... and we should not contribute to someone else's drama, right? It's just a matter of keeping in touch with who I AM and that is not depending on anyone but myself... the insight of this alone gives freedom. We are free to choose! free to be who we want to be! Free to chose peace over drama, love over hate, happiness over sadness but in the end we are specially free to feel what we feel and to let things go with the flow... just be.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #10249 on: June 26, 2018, 16:05:29 »
Long time I didn't post anything in the forum, and it seems it was yesterday the last time I posted  :o Time flies...

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #10250 on: June 28, 2018, 19:09:03 »
About the last post of Tilo... Mmmm! 30th anniversary, will be on 2020, ok, two years of preparation!!!!!!!!!

Will be something BIG <3
~Minister of Memories and Shadows~

Bobby Offline de

• Forenhase
  • ...doch sie sehen nur so aus
« Reply #10251 on: June 29, 2018, 19:34:56 »
love and life.
wie ein Wolf, als wenn ich etwas suchte, dass zu finden sich noch lohnte...

Bobby Offline de

• Forenhase
« Reply #10252 on: June 29, 2018, 19:41:17 »
love to know. but illusions where great.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10253 on: June 29, 2018, 20:11:26 »
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Bobby Offline de

• Forenhase
« Reply #10254 on: June 29, 2018, 22:10:23 »
sometimes. the answer is music.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10255 on: July 02, 2018, 06:34:25 »
We are not what others think we are, we are who we think we are, who we feel that we are... we have the right... to be who we are!

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #10256 on: July 03, 2018, 16:55:53 »
About the last post of Tilo... Mmmm! 30th anniversary, will be on 2020, ok, two years of preparation!!!!!!!!!

Will be something BIG <3

*Expectations rising higher*  ;D ;D

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10257 on: August 11, 2018, 15:47:08 »
I think the thing that could make me happier at the moment is a Lacrimosa concert in the nearest future (preferably in Kyiv, Ukraine!).
Minister of Languages and Communication

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10258 on: August 20, 2018, 10:42:05 »
it is just the huge hope that everything will be ok in the end that keeps us alive ... keep me alive.

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #10259 on: August 21, 2018, 19:01:53 »
*Expectations rising higher*  ;D ;D

I know!!!

This time we will met, promise!
~Minister of Memories and Shadows~