Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 939682 times)

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34860 on: July 24, 2019, 19:38:33 »
But that's a great thing buddy! Enjoy it! I'm proud of you that you seem to be taking your talent to a next level!! I guess it just feels awkward because it doesn't feel like a job but I think everyone who makes a job out of a hobby feels that way. Way to go I'd say, enjoy and rock the world  ;)
Thank you! Also I uploaded a track I finished recently in my job. It's not my song, I don't know the original author and it is not what I usually do and what I usually like in music but I somehow like the result and so far it is the most difficult arrangement I ever made (I think). Here it is
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34861 on: July 25, 2019, 08:42:02 »
Thank you! Also I uploaded a track I finished recently in my job. It's not my song, I don't know the original author and it is not what I usually do and what I usually like in music but I somehow like the result and so far it is the most difficult arrangement I ever made (I think). Here it is

Sounds cute :) it reminds me of the typical Flemish songs somehow (like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDH6-IGAHUg&list=PLq_A6dl37_1C-x66eITsj9SdQhEeCqFfa&index=3&t=0s:D :D
(to be honest in flemish my hair gets up when I hear them  ;D ;D ;D I associate them too much with drunk crazy people and men who can't keep their hands away from woman) it's funny to see that these types of songs are also made in other countries.
We have little female singers in this style though.
We had a great female dutch singer in the past https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2zVL2g2gY0
Anyhow maybe I understand the genre completely wrong as well, possible.

States:
Dying: hot hot hot ... but I'll survive two more days and it's holidays time
happy: love love love
happyII: some crazy power made me come across a picture that cleared everything up in my soul, in my heart, in my being... peace came and I can close the chapter I've been hanging in for too long already...great feeling.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34862 on: July 25, 2019, 12:32:20 »
Sounds cute :) it reminds me of the typical Flemish songs somehow (like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDH6-IGAHUg&list=PLq_A6dl37_1C-x66eITsj9SdQhEeCqFfa&index=3&t=0s:D :D
(to be honest in flemish my hair gets up when I hear them  ;D ;D ;D I associate them too much with drunk crazy people and men who can't keep their hands away from woman) it's funny to see that these types of songs are also made in other countries.
We have little female singers in this style though.
We had a great female dutch singer in the past https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2zVL2g2gY0
Anyhow maybe I understand the genre completely wrong as well, possible.
Hey, sirtaki is a Greece thing :)
About Ann Christy, she has quite similar voice but less Russian-pop-folkish. I like Ann Christy I think ::)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34863 on: July 26, 2019, 08:05:19 »
Hey, sirtaki is a Greece thing :)
About Ann Christy, she has quite similar voice but less Russian-pop-folkish. I like Ann Christy I think ::)

I didn't know :D I always lived with the idea it was a russian thingie... thanks for letting me know!
Ann Christy was a great singer, my grandma was very fund of her music :D as she was of the bolero of ravel  ;D I recall it was her absolute favorite song... she always said if she died she wanted it to be the song that played when everybody left the church on her funeral so that everybody could imagine how she was dancing out of the church into eternity :)  my family arranged it, that it was played.
Anyhow, there are more dutch singers I like, but Dutch is such an empty language to my opinion, but maybe that's just because I am too used to it... when I start translating english texts I usually come to the conclusion they sound equally empty so :D

Happy: We've been sitting outside yesterday after the 40 degrees we made it in Belgium. And a storm was approaching; we saw the cloudformations turn from normal into threatening into storm... I LOVE NATURE!!!! it's such a trenmendously wonderful beautiful magical thing... I can't but make a huge bow towards all these things that cooperate without intervenience, without "no you shouldn't storm today, it's my time to storm" human thingies... you know what I mean... bliss!
happyII: today last day of work then I can focus on the book I'm gonna write.

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34864 on: July 27, 2019, 21:00:24 »
Miserable: I have to be a DJ at teenagers disco because my colleague is on vacation.
Happy: get some RRRRRRRAMM FUCKING STEIN, DEAR KIDS  8) I actually made them dancing to the "Pussy" song  :D "stесk Bratwurst in dein Sаuеrkrаut!" ;D it was very funny!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34865 on: July 31, 2019, 21:59:02 »
Miserable: I have to be a DJ at teenagers disco because my colleague is on vacation.
Happy: get some RRRRRRRAMM FUCKING STEIN, DEAR KIDS  8) I actually made them dancing to the "Pussy" song  :D "stесk Bratwurst in dein Sаuеrkrаut!" ;D it was very funny!
   ;D ;D ;D funny you!

States:
Happy: holidays are doing me well, stress is slowly leaving and I manage to think about essential things
Sad: had an encounter yesterday with a stranger which brought back the "I'd better leave this planet because I disappoint everyone" feeling. Luckily love drove away this feeling soon.
Thankful: for the friendship, devotion and love in this world

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34866 on: August 22, 2019, 13:54:32 »
Thoughtful: Some things will never be the same after a storm passed
happy: we re-arranged some things in the house, made it more sec but warmer, more peaceful, less chaos... it's my aim in life now; peace, belief and love.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #34867 on: October 11, 2019, 17:07:22 »
Happy: to be where I am now and with who I am now!
Happy2: despite the fact that winter is coming, I so much enjoy the Finnish nature and it feels so good when you can just go for a dog walk and you're in a forest with clean air and no traffic! No need to drive far to get it!

Miserable: grrr. Spammers!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 17:11:29 by Asphodel »