Author Topic: Chistmas Carols for Lacriwelt  (Read 6802 times)

Tänzerin der Dunkelheit Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
Antw:Chistmas Carols for Lacriwelt
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 18:58:01 »
I'm very glad you generally accept the idea and some of us is ready to participate  ;D
I'm waiting for your songs on  kossatik@yandex.ru up to the 15th of December so I have some time before Christmas to arrange it nicely.
Please guys, tell me, if you are going to participate... because I don't want to be in the end the only one, who set a song...  :o
Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann, doch worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. V. Hugo

kossatik Offline ru

• Forenhase
  • omnia mea mecum porto
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 19:22:21 »
I'm surely going to sing something, so it's already two!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 20:15:48 »
A capella is a little bit too much for me, I am afraid... :o I participated last time because my voice was blended with other voices in the choir... XD I doubt that I can sing good enough. I will try it, and if I find my singing good enough then maybe...

kossatik Offline ru

• Forenhase
  • omnia mea mecum porto
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 20:28:19 »
A capella is a little bit too much for me, I am afraid... :o I participated last time because my voice was blended with other voices in the choir... XD I doubt that I can sing good enough. I will try it, and if I find my singing good enough then maybe...

You may try to find an accompaniment for yourself in the web   :) I know it's quite challenging but sooo interesting

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 20:30:32 »
You may try to find an accompaniment for yourself in the web   :) I know it's quite challenging but sooo interesting

true, I can find music, but still there will be only one voice, mine :o I don't know, it's really a challenge.

kossatik Offline ru

• Forenhase
  • omnia mea mecum porto
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 20:56:15 »
true, I can find music, but still there will be only one voice, mine :o I don't know, it's really a challenge.

Попытка не пытка  :D
I mean if you try and don't like it, you are completely free not to display it :) Just I thought - if those who draw, share here their very-very-very nice art works, but not like those of Picasso  ;D why couldn't we share our voices, though I doubt any of us can sing as Netrebko  ???

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 22:14:10 »
It's good idea with A capella...i know a guy who did it all alone with his own voice...recording's not bad at all.

i won't join this time but would love to help if i can, have fun...and much love for upcoming xmas!
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

kossatik Offline ru

• Forenhase
  • omnia mea mecum porto
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 22:25:13 »

i won't join this time 

Oh pity

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 22:38:19 »
I might try one again :) though not sure yet if my voice is made for it :D but it's a challenge I like it ^^
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 00:15:54 »
Oh mein Gott! My "G-gurda" voice is right for carols, i remember how badly i sounded moreover with a sore throat ;D
Well choir might be a hard thing,because as i remember from choirs,people should train together and you sing hearing the others, when too many people, every little dissonance is multiplied & heard very well at the end )))
anyway, i haven't any good microphone now, even my old shitty one is not alive (((
Greetings from St.Pete

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 04:28:24 »
I'm very glad you generally accept the idea and some of us is ready to participate  ;D

But everyone! I'm surely NOT going to make a chorus of us! I have no necessary skills to do it.  ::) What I want is that everyone who can sing a carol famous in your country, single-voiced (acapella) or with some friends, or with music if you can, and on Christmas we have many tracks from different countries. We can vote for the best one, too.

You are very welcome to sing a Hannuka song! It would be interesting to listen!

I'm waiting for your songs on  kossatik@yandex.ru up to the 15th of December so I have some time before Christmas to arrange it nicely.

Ok, I'll began to practice my 'Maoz Zur', tahnks!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...