Author Topic: CONFESSION ROOM...  (Read 237916 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:CONFESSION ROOM...
« Reply #5100 on: July 15, 2019, 12:51:49 »
I confess I'm tired of trying.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5101 on: July 15, 2019, 17:10:28 »
I confess I feel like a character of Jheronimus Bosch's pcture - some strange shit is going on all the time.
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5102 on: July 18, 2019, 11:19:53 »
I confess I'm longing for my holidays, and yet I'm not... story of my life.

egonSchiele Offline 00

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #5103 on: July 18, 2019, 18:10:56 »
I confess I feel like a character of Jheronimus Bosch's pcture - some strange shit is going on all the time.
;D ;D ;D For me it's like being a character of a sitcom. Or a tragicomedy (definitely my genre  ;D)

I confess it feels like all my previous homes just blended into this one and I don't know what does it mean.
When things go bad -- do something good.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #5104 on: July 19, 2019, 20:34:50 »
I confess, knowing that my colleague discussed me with his family makes me sort of unhappy. Especially now, when we have a number of disagreements...  :-\

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #5105 on: July 20, 2019, 22:43:17 »
i confess that i fought so hard and tried to avoid it, but it was and still is stronger than me, i failed and i let myself fall in love with a man who clearly told me it's better not to ... we're just friends and even though i know the way he is with everyone, not just with me (never messaging or calling first, but otherwise an incredible human being) it eats me up inside sometimes ... and i only have myself to blame ...
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #5106 on: July 21, 2019, 14:00:58 »
i confess that i fought so hard and tried to avoid it, but it was and still is stronger than me, i failed and i let myself fall in love with a man who clearly told me it's better not to ... we're just friends and even though i know the way he is with everyone, not just with me (never messaging or calling first, but otherwise an incredible human being) it eats me up inside sometimes ... and i only have myself to blame ...
:( I'm very sad to hear that... But don't blame yourself. I think, as human beings, we are wired for connection and so we search for love. The search might not always yield the right results :( but one day things will improve! I'm sure! So don't blame yourself, please, it most probably is hard for you already, don't be hard on yourself, too!

I confess today I'm a lazy coach potato and I don't even feel like doing anything about it.  ;D ::) :P :-[ ;D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5107 on: July 22, 2019, 07:55:08 »

Good to see your login problems got solved :)

You know deep down you shouldn't blame yourself for what you feel right, nor fight it? We just sometimes have to let things be and believe they will resolve the best way for ourselves. There's no such thing as "letting yourself falling in love", it just happens and sometimes it's the cause of sadness because feelings are not responded. I think you could try to get most out of the friendship you now share, but only if you can put aside the hurt feelings. It's no use to keep angry with him for not having the same emotions because just as you have them unasked, he might feel bad about not being able to respond them (yet) for whatever reason.  And thing is that when we fall in love with someone, our entire being screams for being around with that person, so I understand your aggitation for him not showing the interest in your friendship as you expect people to show when you're good friends let alone when you're in love ... but maybe you should ask yourself the question whether this is the type of friendship you want and if you'll manage to keep the expectations for more out of the game or if it is better to separate roads; even if that is probably what your heart wants the least. I send you a very tight hug because I understand it's very hard to deal with this situation, it's a heartache that can overpower your entire being if you let it. But I have trust in it that you manage to take the good out of this and make it something bringing value to your soul and your growth. *biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuuug*

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #5108 on: July 22, 2019, 18:59:13 »
I confess I wish you could just solve it for both of us. I will agree with whatever you come up with. It's enough...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5109 on: July 23, 2019, 15:30:28 »
I searched, I found my answer, I'm at peace... You made me whole, proud and at ease, I sw the true you all the time, the true value I sensed... I'm grateful, happy and lucky I met you... Come what may now.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #5110 on: July 23, 2019, 18:08:37 »
Good to see your login problems got solved :)

You know deep down you shouldn't blame yourself for what you feel right, nor fight it? We just sometimes have to let things be and believe they will resolve the best way for ourselves. There's no such thing as "letting yourself falling in love", it just happens and sometimes it's the cause of sadness because feelings are not responded. I think you could try to get most out of the friendship you now share, but only if you can put aside the hurt feelings. It's no use to keep angry with him for not having the same emotions because just as you have them unasked, he might feel bad about not being able to respond them (yet) for whatever reason.  And thing is that when we fall in love with someone, our entire being screams for being around with that person, so I understand your aggitation for him not showing the interest in your friendship as you expect people to show when you're good friends let alone when you're in love ... but maybe you should ask yourself the question whether this is the type of friendship you want and if you'll manage to keep the expectations for more out of the game or if it is better to separate roads; even if that is probably what your heart wants the least. I send you a very tight hug because I understand it's very hard to deal with this situation, it's a heartache that can overpower your entire being if you let it. But I have trust in it that you manage to take the good out of this and make it something bringing value to your soul and your growth. *biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuuug*

oh, but i don't blame him! not at all. it's not his fault, he even told me not to fall for him  ;D  as for him not showing the interest for our friendship either ... we'll see. he's a really closed person, he doesn't open up at all, and i do smell some fear of any kind of relationships from his side. the poor guy must have been hurt badly in the past. we'll see how things turn out for us in the future  :)  a friendship, maybe more ... or maybe just a lovely distant memory, which i really hope not ... but one thing is sure. i have pulled myself through so many difficult situations, heartbreaks, lost friendships in my life, i've grown way bigger than this, and i know if something's meant to be, it will be, one way or another, sooner or later, but when it's time, and not a single second earlier. as much as it hurts sometimes that we don't share the same feelings, i don't feed my soul and heart on grief. i'm happy to have him in my life even if just as a friend, and just like i said it to you already, i think - if he's meant for me, he will change his mind. if he's not, then i'll change mine. i won't stop living my life just because i can't have him as a life partner. i've learnt how to be happy on my own, without anyone in my life and the most important of all, i'm not afraid of being alone anymore  :) 

i confess that Lacrimosa helped me a lot in my life, i am forever grateful to Tilo for everything i've got thanks to him and Lacrimosa - some wonderful friends for life, beautiful memories, all the mental support, the love, the guidance through the darkness, but i cannot listen to them anymore as much as i used to because it all only reminds me of my darkest days and i don't want to be dragged back down again ... which is a very brave thing to confess here, i think  ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 18:13:20 by Shadows-In-Twilight »
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5111 on: July 23, 2019, 20:28:25 »
oh, but i don't blame him! not at all. it's not his fault, he even told me not to fall for him  ;D  as for him not showing the interest for our friendship either ... we'll see. he's a really closed person, he doesn't open up at all, and i do smell some fear of any kind of relationships from his side. the poor guy must have been hurt badly in the past. we'll see how things turn out for us in the future  :)  a friendship, maybe more ... or maybe just a lovely distant memory, which i really hope not ... but one thing is sure. i have pulled myself through so many difficult situations, heartbreaks, lost friendships in my life, i've grown way bigger than this, and i know if something's meant to be, it will be, one way or another, sooner or later, but when it's time, and not a single second earlier. as much as it hurts sometimes that we don't share the same feelings, i don't feed my soul and heart on grief. i'm happy to have him in my life even if just as a friend, and just like i said it to you already, i think - if he's meant for me, he will change his mind. if he's not, then i'll change mine. i won't stop living my life just because i can't have him as a life partner. i've learnt how to be happy on my own, without anyone in my life and the most important of all, i'm not afraid of being alone anymore  :) 

Yeah you told me that, and you really grew in life seeing all the things you went through. I think it's the right perception in that you give him space to grow into whatever it is that needs to get into reality between the two of you. Really beautiful to see that. I can imagine the hurt that goes together with that though... I told you I think that I've been in a comparable situation when I met my husband and he needed time to decide for himself what he wanted. It's just that sometimes waiting and giving people space to be who they need to be and want to be is part of our lessons in life I guess... sometimes people come into our life solely for that as well, that's my experience. Time will show you indeed, I just really hope that you don't let it drag you down. You're such a beautiful bright soul on discovery, it would be a pity that you lose track of your own path because of something not going according to how you expect it...you know things usually happen than when we expect them the least and from corners where we didn't see them coming. I wish you to find peace but when I read your words now I think you have and you see it as a gift for having him in your life and all the rest will find its way eventually.

i confess that Lacrimosa helped me a lot in my life, i am forever grateful to Tilo for everything i've got thanks to him and Lacrimosa - some wonderful friends for life, beautiful memories, all the mental support, the love, the guidance through the darkness, but i cannot listen to them anymore as much as i used to because it all only reminds me of my darkest days and i don't want to be dragged back down again ... which is a very brave thing to confess here, i think  ;D

Brave Klopum ... I can see myself in that as well though... I connect so much to this music that sometimes I burst in tears because of the heaviness on emotions, but nonetheless it's  my refuge to turn back to whenever I feel lost in my own chaos. It's a nice thing to have it right :) it's curious to see that this is similar for a lot of people :)

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #5112 on: July 24, 2019, 20:29:16 »
I confess I pray for both of us every day.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5113 on: July 25, 2019, 08:46:06 »
I confess that things became clear and the urge died out... the ability to let go of something that burdened me and worried me and in the end in vein... I confess I have peace, though secretly I hope our roads some day will get together again some way or another ... but when not then I guess we're done learning from each other.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #5114 on: July 25, 2019, 22:09:43 »
I confess that my heart still aches but at least I understood something about myself and my own behavior.