Author Topic: ~Pets!~  (Read 86589 times)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
~Pets!~
« Reply #735 on: November 19, 2011, 11:40:47 »
Jenny, so cuuuute^^
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
~Pets!~
« Reply #736 on: November 19, 2011, 12:13:09 »
Jenny: I love to see your cutie pet! :D So she is going to hibernate in winter?

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
~Pets!~
« Reply #737 on: November 19, 2011, 12:18:11 »
Thanks, I will say her that :D

@Julia: Yes, but she just have a rest. She still eats and is awake at day, but not as much as in summer.
I don't like that very much because she seems always so tired and I'm worry about that, also that she doesn't eat so much though I know she has a winter rest.^^
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
~Pets!~
« Reply #738 on: November 19, 2011, 12:20:38 »
Quote from: "jenny-jen"

@Julia: Yes, but she just have a rest. She still eats and is awake at day, but not as much as in summer.
I don't like that very much because she seems always so tired and I'm worry about that, also that she doesn't eat so much though I know she has a winter rest.^^

When I had a tortoise in my childhood, it used to sleep just all the time in winter. It could wake several rare times to eat or drink and that's all... So I don't think you have to worry, it's their nature :)

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
~Pets!~
« Reply #739 on: November 29, 2011, 10:37:50 »
Quote from: "Asphodel"

When I had a tortoise in my childhood, it used to sleep just all the time in winter. It could wake several rare times to eat or drink and that's all... So I don't think you have to worry, it's their nature :)

Yeah, but I feel though so sorry when I look at her because she always look so tired in winter :D Good side is, that she doesn't wake me up like in summer when she is so active ^^
So you had a tortoise? That's cool :) But well, I've heard that some put them in the fridge in winter that they can sleep better :shock: Have you heard something like that as well? :?

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
~Pets!~
« Reply #740 on: November 29, 2011, 19:38:44 »

Yeah, but I feel though so sorry when I look at her because she always look so tired in winter :D Good side is, that she doesn't wake me up like in summer when she is so active ^^
So you had a tortoise? That's cool :) But well, I've heard that some put them in the fridge in winter that they can sleep better :shock: Have you heard something like that as well? :?

:shock: good god, never heard of it! :shock: won't the poor tortoise suffocate in the fridge??
ours in fact was walking freely in our flat (which is not very correct in fact - maybe it would live better if it had its own terrarium), so it just searched for some cozy quiet place  and slept...

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
~Pets!~
« Reply #741 on: November 29, 2011, 22:00:28 »

:shock: good god, never heard of it! :shock: won't the poor tortoise suffocate in the fridge??
ours in fact was walking freely in our flat (which is not very correct in fact - maybe it would live better if it had its own terrarium), so it just searched for some cozy quiet place  and slept...

I don't know, just heard of it :? But I was worry as well :?
Well, when my dear Lucy is very active I also let her out for a while, so she can run around ^^ Of course I can't do that for hours because she need a very hot place (she is a desert animal). Does a tortoise need something like that? If not, I don't see a problem that it could walk freely ;)

Anita schwarz und weis Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
~Pets!~
« Reply #742 on: December 01, 2011, 15:41:14 »
Well, I already told about my kitten.If you didn`t see, here my love is!

playing with mother

Buuuuut I made a mistake! :lol:  I thought it is a girl and I even gave one russian female name to it- Asya  :lol:  But it is a boy! And now his name is Asyik :lol:  Tomorrow we`re celebrating his birthday. He is already 3 months! :lol:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
~Pets!~
« Reply #743 on: December 01, 2011, 15:53:12 »
so cuuuuuuute!!! The first one is so hilarious  :lol:  :lol: Thanks for sharing :D
Remembers me of my sister...though she found out when the cat was already 2 years that it was actually a boy and not a girl...she well he disappeared one day and when he turned back he was sooooo fat that my sis thought "she must be pregnant" and she went to the vet...who then told her "mmm, a bit difficult for this cat to become pregnant"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: my sis was so shocked when she heard that  :D but well he was first called Loulou and then changed to Lou :D like Lou reed...I liked that name...

The name for your kitten is sweet as well ;)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
~Pets!~
« Reply #744 on: December 01, 2011, 19:05:56 »
Oh!!! They are sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! :D
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
~Pets!~
« Reply #745 on: December 01, 2011, 19:19:18 »
I adore cats, did I mention?  :lol:
you kitten is the sweetest thing, Anita, I'd like to kiss him  :lol: *melts*
Happy birthday to little Asyik !! ^_^
~Minister of Optimism~

• Major Forenfreak
~Pets!~
« Reply #746 on: December 01, 2011, 20:24:59 »
Oh,thank you my dear guys! ;) Nadya,I didn't know such a fact ;) so I'm going to prepare something very tasty for his cat's stomach :D

~Pets!~
« Reply #747 on: December 02, 2011, 02:10:24 »
anita those photos are so precious!! what a cute and funny little kitten!! :D

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
~Pets!~
« Reply #748 on: December 02, 2011, 10:07:08 »
Quote from: "Anita schwarz und weis"
Buuuuut I made a mistake! :lol:  I thought it is a girl and I even gave one russian female name to it- Asya  :lol:  But it is a boy! And now his name is Asyik :lol:  Tomorrow we`re celebrating his birthday. He is already 3 months! :lol:

Well, I still don't know if I can call my bearded dragon really Lucy... :lol: Beautiful cat you have! So Cute :)

• Major Forenfreak
~Pets!~
« Reply #749 on: December 02, 2011, 10:29:25 »
Quote from: "Anita schwarz und weis"

Well, I still don't know if I can call my bearded dragon really Lucy... :lol: Beautiful cat you have! So Cute :)

really?how does your dragon look like? :) do you have a picture? :)