Author Topic: Last seen movie  (Read 93891 times)

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2010, 17:05:14 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
here:

Christopher Eccleston, my favorite Doctor with his "Fantastic!"))) Because of him I've named my favorite doll 8) So bad that his season was so short(

Kindom of Heaven)) With Bloom too))

Yesterday I've finally seen "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince". Very nice! Not a fan, but read all books. It's very difficult to make a film when everybody's read the book but this picture is worth it)
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

Last seen movie
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2010, 18:22:07 »
yes I like his "fantastic!" and the excited look when hearing something happened....it's so sad at the end both because his season ends soon and also the scenario....i don't know which ;D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Last seen movie
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2010, 18:47:24 »
Quote from: "Lux Aeterna"

I didn’t watch the whole movie, but now I realized that all normal girls like clothes, shopping, weddings, they  think about botox, dates,  men...
Well, I think either I am not female or the movie script was written by male, really )

Then I am not female either ;) And all my friends (girls) too ;)
Honestly I didn't watch this series, but according to your description they just depict very stereotypical females. And that's all.

And even IF "normal girls" are really-really like this... It's so boring to be 100% normal :lol:  :lol:
Anyway Lacriwelt is a crazy place, is a good sense ;) and so are its girls, right? :lol:  :lol:

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2010, 14:58:31 »
Lux : after reading it I felt not normal too  :lol: but well ... I guess you're right , maybe the author was a man  :)
Minister of Languages and Communication

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2010, 22:20:50 »
yes I like his "fantastic!" and the excited look when hearing something happened....it's so sad at the end both because his season ends soon and also the scenario....i don't know which ;D

But the next Doctor is not bad too) Now we have the new one, but if I'm not mistaken, the 5th season hasn't started yet, but there are some pictures of it. Can you tell me if I'm the only one who thinks that the serial is emotionally heavy? Cause I still can't make myself to finish the 4-th season with Donna: every new part lifts some kind of problems that it is difficult to imagine and solve (loneliness of the Doctor for example and not only his) :(

Last seen movie
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2010, 11:21:47 »
Can you tell me if I'm the only one who thinks that the serial is emotionally heavy?

It is!  :cry:  DT was great too

I don't quite like the 11th doctor he looks weird and unnecessarily gothic lol.....but since i haven't watched it yet I can't comment on the scenario :(  I think it started already in early april?(i didn't catch up with it...)

im not anti-anything new i just need to get used to it...the new Dalek was funny.... :lol:  :lol:

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2010, 14:44:58 »
Last seen movie- not movie but fable  :D and in the yesterday night I watched "Johnny Bravo" on CN  :D
Tańczący Trumniarz...

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2010, 21:42:42 »
 I think it started already in early april?(i didn't catch up with it...)

The same thing))
As for the 11 I don't know what to say too. The Doctors are becoming younger and younger and I'm not sure that it is a good idea.

(the second is just for fun)
And I'm waiting for Russian translation because 10 (don't know about 11) was from Scotland and he had the appropriate accent. Do love it (Gerard Butler had it either and he has sung the Phantom's arias in "The Phantom of the Opera" perfectly) but it was difficult to listen to Ten.... so fast and so many technical words)) It was too funny (especially with the Spanish subtitles)))
*Doctor - offtop)))*

kaorutayuu Offline

• Forenkenner First Class
Last seen movie
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2010, 15:06:44 »
Hey everyone =0)

The very last one I saw was shutter island! definitely thrillers are my favorite kind of movie! Scorsese didn't let his fans down, what a movie!
I liked the acting of DiCaprio as well, although I'm not a big fan. It's kinda hard to talk about it without spoilers, but it is worth by the photography, the great plot and the way things flow... it seems like you're reading a book!
tottaly recomend!!! awesome story!

ps: haven't seen alice either. looking forward!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 23:45:13 »
I just saw an impressive movie with some pretty good actors  :D ... called... Robin Hood... it's not the classical story of Robin Hood, which I like ... I like creativity and they certainly put some "creativity" in it I think. I donno what it is with me, but I think I missed half of the movie one because I really found the actor Russell Crowe (the one who's the Robin of the story) attractive  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :lol: and two cause I adored the music-choices! At first I was a bit sarcastic, I mean another legend-movie common ... how much empty-scenerios can you go ... but I was really prejudiced by the title... perhaps they should have chosen the title better  8)
Another good actress was Cate Blanchett, I first know her since Lord of the Rings trilogy where she played the elf(was it?) Galadriel haven't seen any other movies with her, but she caught attention. Also Mark Strong put a serious piece of acting, possibly known from Tristan&Isolde. I enjoyed it and would recommend it  :) it's harsh some times ... just cause the story rather is, it's the third Crusade of Kind Richard I (Richard the Lionheart)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2010, 18:00:24 »
in a two weeks my last seen movie will be Shrek Forever After!  :lol:  waaaaaaaaaa I can't wait  :lol:  :lol:
~Minister of Optimism~

kaorutayuu Offline

• Forenkenner First Class
Last seen movie
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2010, 20:14:29 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
I just saw an impressive movie with some pretty good actors  :D ... called... Robin Hood... it's not the classical story of Robin Hood, which I like ... I like creativity and they certainly put some "creativity" in it I think. I donno what it is with me, but I think I missed half of the movie one because I really found the actor Russell Crowe (the one who's the Robin of the story) attractive  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :lol: and two cause I adored the music-choices! At first I was a bit sarcastic, I mean another legend-movie common ... how much empty-scenerios can you go ... but I was really prejudiced by the title... perhaps they should have chosen the title better  8)
Another good actress was Cate Blanchett, I first know her since Lord of the Rings trilogy where she played the elf(was it?) Galadriel haven't seen any other movies with her, but she caught attention. Also Mark Strong put a serious piece of acting, possibly known from Tristan&Isolde. I enjoyed it and would recommend it  :) it's harsh some times ... just cause the story rather is, it's the third Crusade of Kind Richard I (Richard the Lionheart)

cate blanchett is so gorgeous, definetely my favorite actress! looking forward to see that movie, really love riddley scott =0)

NeverForget Offline

• Just poppin more
Last seen movie
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2010, 14:36:18 »
Hors de prix with Audrey Tautou
I like her...
Never forgive me, never forget..

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2010, 14:53:34 »
Quote from: "NeverForget"
Hors de prix with Audrey Tautou
I like her...

Tautou is awesome!  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Selma Cardoso Offline

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2010, 18:51:10 »
Quote from: "Angel_of_Solitude"
Hey)) Pirates of the Caribbean.. great film indeed) But the first part is the best and Jack is the most charismatic pirate in the world)) Hope you're agree ;)

I do agree with you about Pirates of the Caribbean and Jack Sparrow ;)

I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland as well.
I've see Avatar and it's not that something...my opinion of course.

But the last movie I've watched is not a new one and it's not for the first time that I watched... I've watched it many times because I love it: Bram Stoker's Dracula. Very romantic movie! "I've crossed oceans of time to find you." is one of the most romantic lines ever!  :)
"But where the senses fail us, reason must step in."

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
Albert Einstein