Author Topic: Last seen movie  (Read 122004 times)

  • Guest
Last seen movie
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2010, 17:33:30 »
Helen, u should read the book, my friend! U will like it more than film! :D

last night I saw Meet Joe Black :cry: this film always makes me cry :'( like the first time I saw it!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Lady Valentina Offline ru

  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 4210
Last seen movie
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2010, 19:12:42 »
Quote from: "Zim"
Helen, u should read the book, my friend! U will like it more than film! :D

last night I saw Meet Joe Black :cry: this film always makes me cry :'( like the first time I saw it!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Don`t cry) Emotions is right.
The last film I watched was "Master of Elements."
I liked him, although I expect to see more interesting.
You can curse the Darkness,but you can ignite the Light Proud Minister of Inspiraton

Helen Offline ru

  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 17471
  • Try to find me again!
Last seen movie
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2010, 19:47:06 »
Mozart, maybe maybe! :)
So,last film I saw yesterday - Malena!
Oh...this film is about a young beautiful girl,who lived in one village,and all boys and men were crazy about her...everybody wanted her because she was absolutely single.... :cry:
Für mich bist du die Farbe, die kein Mensch jemals gesehen...

  • Guest
Last seen movie
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2010, 19:49:59 »
Monica Bellucci! :D :D :D
I like that film a lot!!! :)

Helen Offline ru

  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 17471
  • Try to find me again!
Last seen movie
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2010, 19:54:55 »
Yes yes yes!!! ;)
Oh....and today I wanted to see any TV-channel,but I didn't find there any interesting film or animated cartoon! :?
And I went for a walk  :lol:
Für mich bist du die Farbe, die kein Mensch jemals gesehen...

storm Offline mx

  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 7950
Last seen movie
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2010, 21:25:28 »
Quote from: "Helen"
Quote from: "storm"
I've just seen Dorian Grey and I like it, I have seen several versions of this book and I liked this one.


Mein Gott!
I saw Dorian Grey in April still,but I didn't read all these books.And I was so astonished!
All that characters, shapes, the sense of the film,ahhh....very good film,I think!Maybe I made mistake, but the name of this actor is Ben Burns! :shock:  :roll:
He's handsome,isn't he? ;)


Yes he is so handsome, and about the versuon I refered to the films there are some other films which talk about Dorian Grey but definetely this movie is very good, and of course the book is much better.
MINISTER OF RAIN AND NATURE

Helen Offline ru

  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 17471
  • Try to find me again!
Last seen movie
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2010, 21:47:28 »
*wants to read it promptly* :shock:
Für mich bist du die Farbe, die kein Mensch jemals gesehen...

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 4711
Last seen movie
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2010, 11:05:13 »
went to see Inception movie in the morning, liked it a lot!  :!:

the movie with a very interesting plot, and Leonardo DiCaprio is gorgeous there !! (i'm a fan again, again since the times of Titanic  :lol: )

also there are a lot of special effects, just great!! such ones like a fight in the weightlessness, or jumps between the levels of a dream...etc WOW  :shock:    

and...now I'm wondering...do I live in the reality or this is just a dream?  :lol:  :P

I do recommend this movie to everyone! *thumbs up*
it makes to think...to meditate
~Minister of Optimism~

Kitty Offline be

  • Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 35360
Last seen movie
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2010, 11:27:32 »
I saw wait a sec ... what was it again  :lol: I think the title was Surrogates... not sure though... with Bruce Willis... about how people have surrogates that live for them in order to remain free from illness, accidents, murder and such ... one day the creator of those surrogate's son is being murdered despite the fact he had  a surrogate... and thus Bruce Willis who's part of the police I think or was it FBI (god me and details   :oops: ) goes on the search to what killed the son, who killed the son and why ... and an entire story starts of course :D but would  be pity if I told everything already. I liked it somehow... it was a relaxing movie... though the plot was poor in my opinion ... with a lot of holes in it ... but I like Bruce Willis  :lol: ... nevertheless I'm sorry I didn't bring the movie with Hugh Grant  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I wanted to laugh ... and I love comedies with Hugh Grant (as many woman I suppose) the temptation among temptations ^^
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

  • Forenhase
  • *****
  • Posts: 918
Last seen movie
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2010, 20:54:11 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
I liked it somehow... it was a relaxing movie... though the plot was poor in my opinion

Good choice) The only thing I like their (except Bruce of course))) is the main idea - picture of our future world) The film makes people think.

“Nosferatu. Symphony of horror”. Old black-and-white  silent film (1922), but as for me scared very much even now. Incredibly made: picture, music and the star of the film – Graf Orlok. Well.. Murnau really made a horror film. And one of the versions  of such a realistic picture is that Graf was not just an actor, but a real vampire. That’s what we see in the other film “The shadow of the vampire” with John Malkovich. One more horrible thing, especially in the end, when doctor shoots a true picture of death and continues shooting when all his crew dying. When I’ve seen it at the first time, I thought it too long and partly boring, but at the second time today… no. everything is on it’s right place. The ending is dynamic and makes shiver.

And now... "Bridget Jones's diary" - 100% classic! Lovely film) Very funny, romantic and one more time lovely ^^ Colin Firth forever! :P )
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

Kitty Offline be

  • Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 35360
Last seen movie
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2010, 21:21:34 »
I just LOVE that movie!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D Bridget Jones's diary :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

And indeed that movie with Bruce makes people think indeed... I don't want to become a robot really...


I saw two movies on Friday night ... we actually wanted to go to a party ... but endet up at friends who were watching a movie ... and we got stuck and then they put on another one and got stuck even more that it was about 2 O'clock when we left their place and went  home  :lol: no party...
I kinda forgot the title of the first one though  :| it was about a cave... where there lived some creatures that killed a team of girls and a rescue team goes back for them and then stuff happens ... creepy movie really ... and then we saw Drag me to Hell ... which I found awesome and dirty ... just one thing I heard after the movies were over "we're gonna invite you next time Kitty, for the special effects when we watch horror movies"  :lol: I've almost jumped out of the sofa one time  :oops:  :lol: ... thing is that you ALWAYS see it coming and just because of that I expect it get sharp and BANG "WAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOH!" and the sofa jumps a meter backwards... and well the movie was on its own rather funny and the others didn't really yelled because of the movie but because I well ... got caught .... many times my boy had to say "now go and sit on your place again will you?" I always was in his neck  :lol:  ... but it was quite fun really I enjoyed the movie  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Jenn Offline mx

  • Forenhase
  • *****
  • Posts: 869
Last seen movie
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2010, 04:08:09 »
oh i think kitty the movie you are talking about its "The descent" or something like that, ive also seen that movie and honestly i got really scared  :lol:

last night i went to see at the movie theater "inception" and i found it so interesting! and as some girls said, oohh my brain... it was a good movie.

and today i saw with a friend "ingloriuos basterds" what a stupid movie ive never liked tarantino's movies...
Minister of:Pancakes

Kitty Offline be

  • Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 35360
Last seen movie
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2010, 09:41:58 »
Quote from: "Jenn"
oh i think kitty the movie you are talking about its "The descent" or something like that, ive also seen that movie and honestly i got really scared  :lol:

last night i went to see at the movie theater "inception" and i found it so interesting! and as some girls said, oohh my brain... it was a good movie.

and today i saw with a friend "ingloriuos basterds" what a stupid movie ive never liked tarantino's movies...


 :shock:  :o you don't like Tarantino's movies???  :shock:  :D I really like them, well not all, but many ... just cause often he just plays with it and I like the details he puts in his movies.  :D

and indeed that was the title of the movie I've seen  :D yeah well I couldn't really get scared as I found it horrible acted  :oops: ... but the parts where you jump did have their power on me, but I'm sensitive for tension that's all I think  :D  ... but I did like "Drag me to hell" I really liked that movie  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

  • Forenhase
  • *****
  • Posts: 918
Last seen movie
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2010, 21:03:08 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
I kinda forgot the title of the first one though  :| it was about a cave... where there lived some creatures that killed a team of girls and a rescue team goes back for them and then stuff happens ... creepy movie really

Khm... it looks like "The descent: Part 2". In the first part there was just a group of girls. In the second rescue stuff came in the cave but was killed. Strong ending, but the first one has even stronger one :) Scared thing.

Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
Drag me to Hell

I call it "Lacrimosa-movie" or "Tilo's movie" ^^ Because in Samara this year there was a small incident with a woman and Tilo said that she reminded him the old woman from "Drag me to hell")) So I like this film even more than at first seen time))

Tarantino, girls, he is a genious!!  :shock: What a fantasy, what dialogs, what ideas.. great!)

I came with philosophical and "heavy" films today:
"The burning plain"
Charlize Theron, Kim Basinger. Different stories mixed with "time and space", but in the end they came to one point. My parents saw it without me, when I was in Munich and today they decided to watch it one more time because they liked the film. They said that it is "heavy", but only the last minutes made me feel it's all power. Brilliantly shot, complicated and very interesting. No regrets about watching.
"Hannibal. Rising"
Beginning... childhood of the great Hannibal Lector (I like him  :oops: ). Tragedy with the loving sister (incredibly beautiful child), first love, first victim, first bite. Anthony Hopkins is glorious Hannibal, but Gaspard Ulliel is very good continue (I wanted to say the beginning) of the doctor's story.
"1408"
No comments. One of the most scared films I've ever seen.
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

Kitty Offline be

  • Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • *****
  • Posts: 35360
Last seen movie
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2010, 21:55:49 »
Quote from: "Angel_of_Solitude"

Khm... it looks like "The descent: Part 2". In the first part there was just a group of girls. In the second rescue stuff came in the cave but was killed. Strong ending, but the first one has even stronger one :) Scared thing.


yeah, the ending ... that was the part I jumped most high of the entire movie shouting "JEZUS CHRIST can you STOP THAT!" and then heard massive laughter around me cause they'd all been focused on me (during the two movies actually cause I (together with a friend of ours) was the only one who hadn't seen drag me to hell yet so...)


Quote from: "Angel of Solitude"
I call it "Lacrimosa-movie" or "Tilo's movie" ^^ Because in Samara this year there was a small incident with a woman and Tilo said that she reminded him the old woman from "Drag me to hell")) So I like this film even more than at first seen time))


oh, hahaah hope she didn't curse him then *just imagines a scenery like the movie replacing the girl by Tilo*  ... no all I can say of this movie is that it started with "O M G!" and ended with "THAT'S HORRIBLE!" haha... but I liked the story and the acting and yeah I really liked the movie despite all jumps I made... gosh I'm so sensitive for that... but I liked it cause there was this subtle humour in it hahaha ... when the old woman loses her teeth and bites *strike* hilarious ...  or the moment when the girl from the agency goes "here Kitty, Kitty" with a big knife in her hands hahahaaha ... just yeah an amusing movie... my biggest problems with horror movies is when it gets too real then I don't sleep at night ... my boy then usually says "you, you always take horror-movies home and then you don't sleep" cause I do like watching them but just with some like The ring, gosh I didn't sleep for weeks and even The exorcist (I still get it cold when I think of that movie)despite the fact it was SO overdone but it was just something in my brain went wrong ... so I enjoyed the humour in it which relaxed my nerves a bit  in this one :-)

Quote from: "Angel of Solitude"
Tarantino, girls, he is a genious!!  :shock: What a fantasy, what dialogs, what ideas.. great!)


agreed, I just remember I saw one movie once, I can't recall the title, which I didn't like so much ... but I adore that man as well ^^

Quote from: "Angel of Solitude"
I came with philosophical and "heavy" films today:
"The burning plain"
Charlize Theron, Kim Basinger. Different stories mixed with "time and space", but in the end they came to one point. My parents saw it without me, when I was in Munich and today they decided to watch it one more time because they liked the film. They said that it is "heavy", but only the last minutes made me feel it's all power. Brilliantly shot, complicated and very interesting. No regrets about watching.


gosh I don't think I saw this movie, is it recommendable? :-)  


Quote from: "Angel of Solitude"
"Hannibal. Rising"
Beginning... childhood of the great Hannibal Lector (I like him  :oops: ). Tragedy with the loving sister (incredibly beautiful child), first love, first victim, first bite. Anthony Hopkins is glorious Hannibal, but Gaspard Ulliel is very good continue (I wanted to say the beginning) of the doctor's story.
"1408"
No comments. One of the most scared films I've ever seen.


I ADORRRRREEEEED this movie! I saw it in cinema when it just came out ... with a friend of mine who's been biting his nails none-stop during the movie  :lol:  and I remember I haven't let go of the arms of the chairs for one second neither... we had bought m&m's but the package wasn't half eaten when we left  :lol:  The guy did an amazing thing I think ... cause he was taking the role of a very very amazing actor (IMHO) so it was daring but he did an excellent job ... I should actually re-watch it ... good movies you should always see twice ... for the details ^^
When you can dream it, you can do it!