Author Topic: Last seen movie  (Read 97004 times)

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2010, 14:09:45 »
I went to see Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time today...this is MUST SEE movie  :!:  omg, I'm impressed so much, this is beautiful and magic  :shock:  VERY COOL!!!!!!!!! you won't regret if you go to see it too, I promise  :D
Jake Gyllenhaal is my new movie idol  :lol:  he is very handsome and funny in the same time  :lol: <3

here is the official trailer:
~Minister of Optimism~

Lady_Anne Offline

• Forenfreak
Last seen movie
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2010, 14:50:52 »
Lord of the Rings, 3 parts. It was sooo long! I haven't thought that movie can be so long! It was interesting but boring... I can't explain it. It were better if it was a little bit schorter ^^
==MINISTER OF ORANGES==

Skype - nadin_morgenstern

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
Last seen movie
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2010, 15:44:58 »
Yesterday I saw Cry-Baby !!! hahaha I love Johnny Depp  :oops: Veeery recommended to all of you!
And the last movie I saw yesterday too was The Young Victoria... With this film, finally I can do justice to my signature  8)
Out here the good girls die

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2010, 17:35:25 »
Yesterday I saw five pieces of Agatha Christie with the best David Suchet.

1. Evil Under the Sun
2. After the Funeral
3. Mrs McGinty's Dead
4. Five Little Pigs
5. Hickory Dickory Dock

I wait for more of course  :D
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2010, 22:54:53 »
Finally, finally I did it! I had few hours to have a rest and watched amazing film - "Interview with the vampire". The film follows me from childhood but today it was the first time I've listened to the original speech (yahooo! 8) ) What to say.. Emm.. firstly, there are two (I heard two) variants of russian scoring: good one (the best and old one, still have it on a videocassette) and bad one (awful scoring, awful voices, have it on dvd). I compare with the good one. So.. maybe it is because I got used to russian translation (I mean voices) but... russian variant of Louis's voice I like more  :oops: It is lower and not soft like Brad Pitt's. What about Lestat... he is always perfect)) Claudia - very good voice has Kirsten Danst, nice to here it) Other's voices didn't make a huge impression. And now I'm trying to understand what variant describes characters better) :lol: So.... it is so pleasant, while watching a film you learnt by heart, to find something knew) And the thing, that is inside the previous but good too, that when you're becoming older films, books, songs are changing their meanings and it's like every time you are watching a new film and reading a new book or listening the new song and remembering old emotions at the same time.... That's great!!  8)
*happy and impressed changes desktop and goes to sleep*
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

Last seen movie
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2010, 23:16:27 »
Interview with the Vampire is a masterpiece!! :D
I loved your review! ;)

Yesterday I saw Ondine with Collin Farrel, hate him, but in this film he made a great job!

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2010, 21:19:13 »
Zim, thank you  :oops:  :D
Haven't seen Ondine cause don't like Collin Farrel too  :lol: But if there will be such an opportunity, i'm gonna watch it if you said it's good :)

Sweeney Todd
There are some films that can be named masterpieces from the first sight. “Sweeney Todd” is totally among them. When you watch it not at the first time, it is easier to see all the details and… it is terrific how a small change of make-up, pose, light in a moment, smile can describe the situation. In most of the films such things are not mentioned at all or it is given not so much attention to them, but Tim Burton’s film… It is really impossible and it makes the picture, the situation more scary.. no. more awful. And the story on it’s own.. how can it be written this way? Like a one big nightmare. I’m under the great impression! There is no need to tell about actors play – it is perfect! Helena Bonhem Carter is great! So curious, funny and interesting woman. Johney Depp.. well.. do I really need to comment him? :) One of the best actors of our time. Alan Rickman and other… well… I just have no words to say. No, I have words but it is difficult to make a composition of them in English))) So masterpiece? If someone will tell me that it is not, he will become my enemy forever!)))

One more beautiful film of all times – “Some like it hot” (“Â äæàçå òîëüêî äåâóøêè” – Russian translation, it differs from the original much). This film can be watched as many times as it is possible)) Funny, beautiful, with the nice music, wonderful actors (Merlin Monroe and Tony Curtis are among them ;)) and romantic) Must be watched especially if you want to have a great mood for the whole day! ^_^

Chloe
Emm…. While watching the film I had the permanent thought in my head: am I an elien…wtf is going on with the world today?? There were such situations there when my brains were eaten. No. Really. Some situations (with the main male character. Don’t want to develop it now: it will be too long) looked like it is normal, so the things that were forbidden or, if they took place it was a shame, they were hidden, but there like everything must be these way (I’m not talking about homosexual relationship). I was really in shock. Except these things film is rather interesting, colorful and psychological. (but under 18 ;)) But my childish partly conservative brains are still eaten (but I’m not talking about homosexual relationship) :)))

There are some horror films too.. if you want to have sometimes funny, sometimes scary and interesting horror films, watch “Masters of horror films”. It is a serial (26 films if I’m not mistaken) where every film was created by a famous director, every film is about an hour and has the same budget (kind of competition). We (with my parents) finally finished the first 12 films we have) Not all, but most of them are very nice :)

Oh.. two wonderful movie-days ^_^

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2010, 22:25:47 »
Interview with the vampire and Sweeney Todd :o :o indeed, very great movies!
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Kathi... Offline

• Forenkenner First Class
Last seen movie
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2010, 22:37:27 »
sweeny todd...his hair reminds me of a very lovely person *hehe*  :lol:

Was sind schon Schmerzen, wenn man liebt?

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2010, 22:24:48 »
jenny-jen, I knew you'll share this)
Kathi..., yea... but whom can he be?  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

Last seen movie
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2010, 23:18:01 »
@Angel of Solitude (sorry I don't know ur name :oops: )
Yes,  if u have chance to watch Ondine, do it, is not the best film ever, of course, but was a great production.

Yesterday I saw "The Lovely Bones" and for me, was just perfect!! Many founding feelings while I watch the film. It is about a girl who after being murdered, she watches her family and friends and even her killer from heaven, how they continue with their lives while she's trying to understand and make clear her death, but here she must change her desire of vengeance for the good of her family. I really liked!! :'(

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2010, 10:10:58 »
we went to the movies in Berlin, Potsdammer Platz and saw "Prince of Persia" just the entire experience  :lol: of going to the cinema in another country made me all excited  :oops:  :D but I loved it very much. I played the game when I was younger  :D but it had little to do with the game I suppose... although at the very beginning I saw some jumps familiar to the game  8)  :lol:  it was a cool movie. Loved the story somehow  :)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Last seen movie
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2010, 10:12:48 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
we went to the movies in Berlin, Potsdammer Platz and saw "Prince of Persia" just the entire experience  :lol: of going to the cinema in another country made me all excited  :oops:  :D but I loved it very much. I played the game when I was younger  :D but it had little to do with the game I suppose... although at the very beginning I saw some jumps familiar to the game  8)  :lol:  it was a cool movie. Loved the story somehow  :)

pfffft, i should go and see that movie as well  :)  i TRIED to play that game when i was younger   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   never made it, though   :lol:  :lol:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2010, 10:15:03 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

pfffft, i should go and see that movie as well  :)  i TRIED to play that game when i was younger   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   never made it, though   :lol:  :lol:

I did! I DID!  :D  :D  :lol: but when I was younger I loved playing such games. like what was it the rabbit... I adored the rabbit  :lol: ... and doom as well ... shooting monsters reducing the aggression   8)  but the movie was cool ^^
When you can dream it, you can do it!

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2010, 13:23:54 »
Not last seen, but i remind that movies today, it's a "Stalker" and "The Mirror" (Зеркало) by Andrei Tarkovsky. <3

His movies in MUCH MORE then only cinema, at first when i saw 'Зеркало', whole week i was in thoughts about movie, it had very strong influence on me. I wondered with Stalker too- an every moment from the movie is an art, and it remind me of Russian paintings and also style of Waterhouse.
I can't begin a narrate of movies 'cause of it's so deep and also my post would be too long. ;)
You must see it with yourself, that is the highest point of tastines and of art in every moment from the movies!! :o

P.S i'm so lucky, that i had a chance to watched "Stalker" in Russian without any translation and it's really better! :)  :)
"Stalker"

"The Mirror"

Edit: At first, i remember i didn't wanted to watch that movies 'cause of i thought that it was old and boring, but my mum made me watch it by force. now i thank her for it. ;)
• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •