Author Topic: Last seen movie  (Read 121962 times)

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2010, 22:19:38 »
Very nice, Kitty  :D
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

gosh I don't think I saw this movie, is it recommendable? :-)  

Yes! Absolituly! If you want to see a serious film it is for you. Very impressive picture. 10 points from 10.

One more portion:
Hannibal
Now Anthony Hopkins. This film has everything: incredible plot (especially good to see this part after "Hannibal. Rising"), I just can't find right words to describe music and... "love story" between Clarissa and doctor Lector (the most adorable part), complicated but still sensitive. Love it.
Dark Knight
Don't like Batman (character) but this film is not bad (special thanks to Heath Ledger, he is the only one whom I like their).
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2010, 15:04:39 »
Yesterday was a day for Matrix trilogy. I really love this movies- and of course soundtrack. So today- Terminator's day.  ;)
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2010, 15:45:01 »
Yesterday evening I've seen "The book of Eli" with Denzel Washington ... and I really liked it ... in short: A disaster happened to the world (you get to know in the movie what happened) only few people survived and there's only one copy of the bible left which needs to be saved... Denzel Washington plays the main role in the movie and does that quite  convincing in my opinion. I also adored the music in it and the role it somehow gets in the movie, I found  it a nice detail... and it was lovely to see Tom Waits appear  :D ... the soundtrack used in the movie is to my feeling often specially in the beginning apocalyptic-wise it's sinister yet light ... I liked it not; often music grasps my attention from the very first moment in a movie...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2010, 15:52:29 »
@ Kitty

I saw this movie too and agree with you- good movie. I really like movies with D. Washington.
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2010, 15:56:55 »
Quote from: "godgott"
@ Kitty

I saw this movie too and agree with you- good movie. I really like movies with D. Washington.

Denzel is a great actor indeed  :)

edit:

I forgot to add to my review ... DO watch till the end, it had a miraculous ending for me  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2010, 10:59:25 »
The day before yesterday I watched " North country" and I was so impressed ... Justice won there.

Yesterday I watched " Little Dorrit " half a day =) Our channel broadcasted it as a whole, not in episodes ... But I was amazed with that movie ! Charles Dickens was and will always be my favourite writer. What a plot ! Beautiful , beautiful  :D
Minister of Languages and Communication

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2010, 12:16:16 »
this morning I went to see Step Up 3D
people...I'm so much impressed with it...I don't have a words, this is the best movie about dancers I've ever seen...I was jumping on my seat all the time  :lol: gosh, where they've found so many HANDSOME dancers???  :roll:  :lol:  
i'm now recollecting my 'dance' years...i wish I could return to that time^^
highly recommended by me to all, who likes to look at the COOLEST dancers!
~Minister of Optimism~

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2010, 23:39:15 »
Lately I saw "Friendship" - a German movie and I have to say that normally I don't like German movies so much but that one was really great and thaaaat song...
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2010, 14:55:58 »
Jenny, the song is really impressive! I'll save it to hear more times :)

Youth without youth.
Very interesting thing.. No. Incredibly interesting. About life, about desires and so on and so forth. One man was struck by lightning but he didn’t die: he became young, had a lot of extraordinary abilities and new problems because of them.
If I’ll tell everything, it won’t be that much interesting. So just watch.
Attention: for some people this film might seem to be boring, but it is just the first emotion. Try to watch and follow the plot.
By the way, it is Francis Ford Coppola. How can he create anything bad?)
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

Assanna Offline

• Just poppin more
Last seen movie
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2010, 13:08:53 »
The Pillars Of The Earth!

I loved reading the book written by Ken Follet and now I have watched two of the eight episodes and still like it. :)

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2010, 17:20:47 »
better late than never  :lol:  

today I've watched «Shutter Island» at last, and I have to say that this is very good movie  :!:
what else to say, when producer is the great Martin Scorcese
and DiCaprio had managed to express the biggest tragedy perfectly, just with the emotions in his eyes, I was nearly crying in the end, sympathizing to the poor Andrew   :cry:

...and I'm convinced once again, how bottomless and unknown the human mind is  :roll:
~Minister of Optimism~

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2010, 17:31:38 »
Quote from: "on_my_own_sky"
better late than never  :lol:  

today I've watched «Shutter Island» at last, and I have to say that this is very good movie  :!:
what else to say, when producer is the great Martin Scorcese
and DiCaprio had managed to express the biggest tragedy perfectly, just with the emotions in his eyes, I was nearly crying in the end, sympathizing to the poor Andrew   :cry:

...and I'm convinced once again, how bottomless and unknown the human mind is  :roll:

Oooohh, I watched that movie a few days ago as well and I completely agree with you: it was awesome! And I have to confess... I did cry :oops:
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Last seen movie
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2010, 15:49:53 »
I've watched "Megamind" :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  AAAAAAAA! Superb! HE is so cute, co cool, I fell in love with him :D  :D  So blue and clever^^ And his eyes!!! And he listens to great music^^
Isn't he just the coolest?!

I looooooooove him!!!

Minister of zombies (nabigaut horribly!) & lollipops

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2010, 16:25:43 »
Maya, me wants too, I'll watch! :D  Thanks for notice us, he really looks cool.  :D
• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
Last seen movie
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2010, 16:48:11 »
The last movie I watched.....some days ago....Sense and Sensibility...and I fell in love again....I really love this story and the film ^^ and once more, I realized that I am more sensibility than sense u.u.
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility