Author Topic: Real X-mas card for you :)  (Read 165991 times)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
Antw:Real X-mas card for you :)
« Reply #1590 on: December 14, 2012, 20:38:09 »
sent my cards!!! a group of schoolchildren stared at me with huge eyes and one girl asked: why so many letters? - X-mas cards for my friends - but on facebook it's for free!  :o
present kids understand nothing!  :P
Greetings from St.Pete

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #1591 on: December 14, 2012, 21:23:17 »
Kitty, thank you so much for your card!!!  :D :D :D Very beautiful words you've written, my dear!!! Thank you!!! Many hugs!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

« Reply #1592 on: December 14, 2012, 22:36:21 »
CHRISTINA MALINA thank you so much for your card and kind words!!  ;D

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1593 on: December 15, 2012, 08:28:05 »
sent my cards!!! a group of schoolchildren stared at me with huge eyes and one girl asked: why so many letters? - X-mas cards for my friends - but on facebook it's for free!  :o

;D ;D I can't believe that happened!
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1594 on: December 15, 2012, 08:31:31 »
Wiiii! @Diana Nuwola thanks a lot for your card :D It was the first one to arrive ^^ and the cutest little gift!!!! I love it!

@Meli your card is here! Already on my Christmas tree together with Diana's ^^ Thank you very much for your warm wishes and words! Very enthusiastic :D

Oh, my! I'm really sorry of how incredibly late you will all recieve my cards :$
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1595 on: December 15, 2012, 08:32:44 »

Oh sweet Jesus! We are all critters from the past century who still use the post!

I sent one batch a week (or two? I don't remember!) ago, I'll send the second batch on monday! I bet they will arrive on april ¬¬

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1596 on: December 15, 2012, 09:17:41 »
KITTY! thank you for your card and your words *big hug* my dad laughed his ass off when he saw only "Klodi" instead of my whole name on the envelope, haha  ;D ;D ;D

hehehe :D you're welcome ... I've been thinking how to write :p but since that's how I call you I thought the mailman would find you. Glad it arrived so quick :)

hahaha :D funny though a bit sad as well... nothing goes beyond a little handwritten card (even if unreadable :p) :) hehehe what did you tell them?

Kitty, thank you so much for your card!!!  :D :D :D Very beautiful words you've written, my dear!!! Thank you!!! Many hugs!!!

you're welcome :) happy you liked it so much ^^ *biiiiiiiiiig hug* and that it arrived before christmas still is a little miracle on its own, knowing the regular post in Belgium  :o but that's cool!

When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #1597 on: December 15, 2012, 11:07:37 »
hehehe :D you're welcome ... I've been thinking how to write :p but since that's how I call you I thought the mailman would find you. Glad it arrived so quick :)

the address is the one that matters, not the name, lol  :P  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #1598 on: December 15, 2012, 13:53:27 »
I am really surprised that the very first card that I got this year is from far-away Mexico! :)

Fanny, thank you very much! Such a nice hand-drawn card, very sweet^^ :D

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #1599 on: December 16, 2012, 00:54:05 »
I am really surprised that the very first card that I got this year is from far-away Mexico! :)

Fanny, thank you very much! Such a nice hand-drawn card, very sweet^^ :D
I'm so glad that you liked!!  ;D ;D and I have to confess I'm surprised too, the card arrived so fast!... that makes me happy  :D

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #1600 on: December 16, 2012, 01:27:02 »
Wiiii! @Diana Nuwola thanks a lot for your card :D It was the first one to arrive ^^ and the cutest little gift!!!! I love it!

@Meli your card is here! Already on my Christmas tree together with Diana's ^^ Thank you very much for your warm wishes and words! Very enthusiastic :D

Oh, my! I'm really sorry of how incredibly late you will all recieve my cards :$

Oh my god, I'm so glad you received it, I was losing hope on the post service hehehe now I'm hoping for news about international ones xD
Ich warte auf dich! 

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1601 on: December 17, 2012, 11:26:44 »
MONIKA!!! thank you for your beautifully drawn card and your words^^  :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1602 on: December 17, 2012, 12:31:45 »
Lu Sha Herzlichen Dank!!! The card is so cute :) (and somehow printed in antwerp? :D) thank you very very much for your sweet words and give my greetings to the big kitty :D hehehe

Klodi I received your card and letter today for which I thank you from the depth of my heart! The card is beautiful! And the letter I will answer ASAP ... don't worry too much :) Thank you!! *big big big hug*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1603 on: December 17, 2012, 13:25:44 »
Klodi I received your card and letter today for which I thank you from the depth of my heart! The card is beautiful! And the letter I will answer ASAP ... don't worry too much :) Thank you!! *big big big hug*

you're welcome  :)  don't worry about answering the letter, i wrote it only to get rid of the thoughts which have been bothering me for a long time  ;) 

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #1604 on: December 17, 2012, 14:18:45 »
Lu Sha Herzlichen Dank!!! The card is so cute :) (and somehow printed in antwerp? :D) thank you very very much for your sweet words and give my greetings to the big kitty :D hehehe

Hi Kitty that card is a blank one printed in Belgium i think, i bought it and sketched on it  ;D glad you like it, and yes i'll send greetings to big kitty too.And almost at same time i received your card! Thank you so much for these words and your beautiful poem! Your beautiful mind..I love it  ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust