Author Topic: Real X-mas card for you :)  (Read 199735 times)

Antw:Real X-mas card for you :)
« Reply #1530 on: February 24, 2012, 03:33:06 »
Olenka: Thank you so much for your beautiful card and warm wishes!! ^^

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1531 on: February 25, 2012, 14:45:06 »
Nastya: my pleasure, darling !!! :) I'm so glad it finally arrived ^^  xoxo
Minister of Languages and Communication

« Reply #1532 on: February 26, 2012, 03:17:49 »
Valya: Thank you so much for your beautiful card as well!! ^^  I really liked the poem written in there and how you also depicted it in English.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #1533 on: March 05, 2012, 19:52:34 »
Definitely, some of the cards I sent in winter are lost! :( :( :(
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1534 on: March 11, 2012, 16:31:22 »
Elena, I have the same problem... It's just ... wrrrr... no comment.
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1535 on: March 11, 2012, 17:01:37 »
yes, definitely the same here... :(
Chose being kind over being right, always!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1536 on: October 31, 2012, 15:46:18 »
As it is almost November I would like to remember you all of the lovely tradition we kept up so far to send real x-mas cards with Christmas. People who would like to participate can send their addresses (via pm or via e-mail) to either me or Klodi (Shadows-In-Twilight) also people who would be someplace else at that time should not forget to let us know :)  we don't have so much time as some people like to send their cards a bit earlier (due to travel-time of cards) so I would like to ask you to enroll the list before the 18th of November as we need to send the list around still then.

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #1537 on: October 31, 2012, 16:57:13 »
Hahah kitty i was just thinking about this yesterday! it is time...and i have new address now, will send email later ;D

And....who wants a hand-drawn christmas card from me!  ;D ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1538 on: October 31, 2012, 17:18:10 »
Hahah kitty i was just thinking about this yesterday! it is time...and i have new address now, will send email later ;D

ah, I've been thinking about it already this weekend when I saw the christmascards in the supermarket I was like shaaaaaait forgot  :D but then again I forgot but yesterday I've been shopping with my mother and I bought my christmascards already :) but then again I forgot but today I somehow saw promotion for Christmas-stuff and wrote here right away :D Lovely that you're joining again as well :) I remember I was impressed by your card last year and it's been shining bright in my Innsbrucker room :) you creative mind  :D

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #1539 on: October 31, 2012, 18:00:47 »
i forgot about this ... *guilty* been on my mind someday in summer, but now when i really should come up with it, it ran off  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #1540 on: October 31, 2012, 20:45:07 »

I admire hand-made cards, I think to do it this year too, as shopping for printed cards is a plain mechanic act which is definitely not that pleasant as making by yourself! and I have to train for kindergarten homework  ::)

@Kitty: thanks for the notice! I'll send you an e-mail asap when I grab the laptop  :)
Greetings from St.Pete

« Reply #1541 on: October 31, 2012, 22:31:43 »
Wahoo! One of my favorite things to do here. ^^ I'll send you guys updated info later via email/fb.

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #1542 on: November 01, 2012, 00:07:12 »
@Kitty great you like it kitty kitty! Lol that gives me lots of fun when doing it, me too i think of it suddenly seeing some christmas stuff! So we still collect address and send list via email like last time? @Grazia well i just enjoyed sketching little cards now like addicted, will definately send out them !
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 00:09:17 by LUSha »
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #1543 on: November 01, 2012, 03:52:58 »
As it is almost November I would like to remember you all of the lovely tradition we kept up so far to send real x-mas cards with Christmas. People who would like to participate can send their addresses (via pm or via e-mail) to either me or Klodi (Shadows-In-Twilight) also people who would be someplace else at that time should not forget to let us know :)  we don't have so much time as some people like to send their cards a bit earlier (due to travel-time of cards) so I would like to ask you to enroll the list before the 18th of November as we need to send the list around still then.
Sounds great! I would like to participate :D

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #1544 on: November 01, 2012, 09:00:41 »

done!  :D
Greetings from St.Pete