Author Topic: Klodi in Belgium  (Read 4935 times)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 20:39:04 »
aaaaaaaaaaaa yeah, that bread funeral  :D   hihih, silly animals  :D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 20:49:39 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
Quote from: "on_my_own_sky"
or you'll forget not only time and names of the cities  :lol:  :P

eeeeeeeeeeeeey, that was meaaaaaan  :o  :o  i'm gonna tell you to Tilo   :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
well, that was a joke :P
~Minister of Optimism~

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 21:09:45 »
Quote from: "on_my_own_sky"
well, that was a joke :P

bad excuse  :P
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 22:23:28 »
huh, it's been such a long time since i posted anything here  :D   i hope you're still interested in reading this as i decided to give you a continuation   8)   yes, i'm known as a very early person, thank you   ;D ;D

so ...

JULY 9th

good morniiiiiing^^  a freaking hot Koblenz-day was waiting for us   8)   we woke up [dOOh   ;D  ], ate our breakfast, made our beds [well, at least Kitty and me made our bed, don't know about Kitty's parents. but i can guess  :D  ], visited the car again [poor thingie, it must have felt sad and lonely and scared being all alone at night in a foreign country  :D  ] and left for a lovely city  :) 

there was a big big biiiiig weird statue of a weird shaped dog with a head on the ground, i mean, apart from the body   :D   actually, i think that wasn't a dog on first place, but it reminded me of it. so it's a dog  :P   because i said so  :P    Kitty and me were taking a looooot of photos and i really enjoyed our walk through the [by the way rather big] city, the only thing i hated was the sun. my sun allergy didn't make it easy at all to me. i felt dizzy and so i needed to sit down somewhere, or stay in the shade   *tomato*  i didn't want to annoy Kitty's parents, so i followed patiently *angel eyes*  we had a sit soon anyway^^  ow, we also went up a hell a lot of stairs to get to a enourmosly huge horse statue [and that was a real horse, with no weird shapes  ;D  ]. Kitty's dad took a lot of photos of us without us even knowing it. sneaky  ;D 

then we picked a eeem ... what was it, a bar? and i figured out i can't order a bloody water without bubbles in entire city. well entire area, to be more exact   :o   then we walked down some streets, eating ice-cream. Klodi's turn to do a stupid thing, yes. i proved once more i'm eating like a little child. i offered some of my tasty chocolate ice-cream to my t-shirt as well, without asking ofcourse, by accident. unfortunately for me, it accepted it very gladly *redface*  however, had a reason then to buy myself a new t-shirt  :D   

soon after that, we passed by some store with scarfs. i took a fast glimpse, grabbed the most beautiful one, drew a big smile over my face and yelled "this one's mine". i'm a scarf-addict ...  so yes, this store was pure heaven for me  :D   if i could, i'd buy them all  ;D  some time after that, Kitty's mom didn't let me pay my new shoes   :o  i tried them and before i actually took them off, she was already holding the box with the shoes in it ... in her hands, not willing to let go off it   :o   hahah   ;D   also, we stopped at some bookstore, and Kitty got new books. she was happy as a child^^  i'll never understand this happiness because of books, i hate them  ;D   however, in the very same bookstore, there was a little eeeem ... magnet? saying happy birthday  :D   it reminded me of Tilo and his birthday the next day  :D   we also bought a part of our gift for him in Koblenz, by the way   :) 

furthermore we stopped in a lovely bar. Kitty had her ice coffee and me my ice chocolate^^  this time without offering it to my t-shirt   ;D   Kitty opened her book immediately  :D   surprise  :D   after that, Kitty, her dad and me left her mom in the city and took all the bought things into the car. and then we had some lunch. while waiting for it, Kitty and me hanged around some fountain, making horribly silly faces again  ;D   and then finally some foooooooood  :D  my, that was delicious  :o   mmmm ... as far as i remember we left and went back to our rooms then, but don't grab my word as a holy truth  :D

back to the room, i needed to take a shower and put some cream on my awefully burnt skin. while i was showering, i heard some screams and thought it was Kitty, having a spider attack. but later i was told Kitty's eye had a balloon attack  :o  she was blowing balloons for our gift for Tilo's birthday [*teases*] and - BANG! - it exploded straight into her eye   :'(  however, we managed to finish it somehow  :)   

and that was it for this day  :) 

to be continued ... soon, i hope   ;D 

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 11:37:23 »
 :D I remember my dad said "now we have two who can't stand the sun, awesome" when he discovered you had problems with the sun :D my mother is also quite sensitive for sunrays...you vampires  :P
And  I think the dog you meant was actually a big chair  ;D ;D ;D hahahah xD

And indeed water without bubbles is a bit problematic in Germany and Austria, it took me ages to find water without bubbles in Innsbruck as well...and I do like bubbles in my water but once a while I just wanna drink fresh water just like that without additives :D

Can't help laughing when I think of that balloon now, how silly and stupid, full power blowing and then boom gone balloon and almost eyes xD...though it wasn't at that time, I remember I had blurred sight for at least 2-3 more days after it... that's when I decided I'll NEVER EVER blow a balloon again  ;D ... but it were just crazy balloons right, they exploded all by themselves afterwards as well remember... ghosty balloons I'd say  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 12:09:21 »
ow   :-[  i didn't know about that. if i knew, i'd just shut it  :-[

as for the balloons ... myeah, maybe we had some ghost over there, trying to spoil our plans  :o ;D

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 09:55:05 »
JULY 10th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TILOOOOOOOO!!!! *blowkisses and hugs and squeezes*

do NOT ask me when we woke up because i can't recall it   ;D   it was our last day in Germany. we ate our breakfast [again, yes  :P  ], packed out things, said goodbye and left. to the safari zoo  8) ;D  i've never been in this kind of a zoo, so you can imagine how exciting it was to me   8)   animals all around, begging for some food   ;D  beggers   ;D   

i found it funny how donkeys almost climbed into the cars   ;D ;D "food, gives me food!!!" "is you food? me wants feed me!!"  MY GOD, DONKEYS!!! one of them attacked me   :o  on the entrance Kitty's mom and dad bought some boxes with corn so we could feed the animals. so, i gave a bit of that corn to a donkey and then i wanted to feed a llama as well, but that donkey didn't let me   :o it was running after me all over the place so i could hardly get back to Kitty and her parents   :o ;D ;D aha, they had a good laugh   ;D  but that crazy creature scared the shit out of me   :-[

but well, those donkeys were only a small part of the zoo which was begging for some mercy, called food   ;D  Kitty was also attacked - by llama   ;D ;D  that was soooooo funny   ;D niark niark, my turn to laugh *angel eyes*   ;D  no but that was really funny because we stopped at some parking place [yes, a car-like zoo, not feet-like   8)  ] to eat. ofcourse, we had to do it in the car, because of all the animals you know. they smell food miles away   ;D  one llama smelled it even when we stayed in and came closer   :o  it's got a good nose, i suppose   ;D  the animal turned into the car's guardian then   ;D  Kitty's parents went upstairs then and we wanted to follow. but the big-teeth-creature was standing right next to Kitty in no time   :o ;D  it even "kissed" her back, probably praying to show some mercy and give the corn   ;D ;D  well, after some battle and running away, we managed to escape. upstairs there were more llamas   :o  and we figured out they can walk up and down the stairs   :o :o  i've never seen a four-legged animal walking the stairs. well, except dogs and cats   ;D

i guess i don't have to mention that donkeys and llamas were not the only animals in the zoo  :D   however, definitely the major part  ;D there were swines and deer and horses and and and ... aaaaand *bangs her head* naaah, i forgot   :-[    a, those animals with horns   8)  one of them even "hugged" me, it didn't want to let me go   :o ;D  if i could, i'd take it home   8)   

birds. we attended a bird show. i adore birds. they are so free^^   8)  however, they only showed us three because it started raining then  >:(  stupid weather   >:(   it was a silly thing to interrupt  >:(  screw you, clouds!  >:(   

we visited my sisters then^^  monkeys, that is   ;) ;D   i protested quite loudly because i couldn't take my entire camera bag with me, only a camera around my neck and a lense already on the camera ...  ::)  bad sisters i have, they are stealing things from their visitors   ::)  i had to take a good care of my Nikky already with the first monkey i tried to take a photo of  :o  the little thief was staring at me with its eyes like this  :o , probably thinking "what does you haves? me wants this, too! you gives me!" no way, this is MY camera, MINE and only MINE! buy yourself your own! or steal it, you know how to do that! but not from me!  >:(  ;D ;D  then there were some couple monkeys with little babies *shining eyes* *melts* ah, however  :D   we met some more monkeys - some lovely, some hungry [surprise   :o ;D ], some angry ...   ;D

then we stopped at the shop as Klodi felt a real need to buy herself a toy  :-[ ;D ;D a little white monkey   ;D ;D  and then we left for Belgium  :)  i remember i was freezing and sleeping a bit, and out of blue Kitty said "ow, this is Belgium already"   8)  we stopped somewhere for some food, which i couldn't finish as it was waaaaaaay too much   :o

and then home  :D  and some comp and facebook, ofcourse  :D   and sleep, yes   ;D

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 10:18:21 »
just want to be off topic and say

you have a sweet avatar Klodi!  ;)
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 10:29:32 »
thanks^^