Author Topic: Spam Problem - team work  (Read 71951 times)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 13:04:58 »
i think it's better when we just post link to all of his posts on his profile, cause he's the author of all of this spam... [less work to do :P ]

here
http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/forum/search.php?search_author=nellclough
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 13:24:27 »
yeah perhaps... mmm see our dear user got back  :roll:  but how can a user do that?? I always thought it were programs who do that... but programs can't create an account for you have to give in those numbers right to check if you're a human being...why would someone do something like this... don't understand it...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 13:26:21 »
don't know that either... i just know it's irritating as hell :roll:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 13:26:45 »

Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 13:31:57 »
it's users not programs....they are paid to spam and paid by the posts and if it's a hot forum....(like the number of registers and activity)

(our dept used to think about that stupid 'promotion' idea on one new product and search for posters,  i tried hard to stop that, anyway somehow later they give it up) :lol:

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 13:33:23 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
it's users not programs....they are paid to spam and paid by the posts and if it's a hot forum....(like the number registers and activity)

jeeeezus, i could rip their heads/balls/anything off  :x  :x

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 13:36:16 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
it's users not programs....they are paid to spam and paid by the posts and if it's a hot forum....(like the number of registers and activity)

(our dept used to think about that stupid 'promotion' idea on one new product and search for posters,  i tried hard to stop that, anyway somehow later they give it up) :lol:

what a rule is that  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  where's humanity heading to ... unbelievable

Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 13:41:35 »
they believe softtext and large spamming works for a new product(or when competing against another product). it can be "blended" in news reports too...but  i think it annoys people---softtext is a kind of deception, which makes people think you underestimated their intellegence, that make them not respected and angry. Anyway i read very good and humorous softtext, very scarce too  :D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 13:43:05 »
you actually read those things??  :lol: ... I haven't looked one second I realised the topic by it's own was enough...moreover it's always the same who spams so...

It's indeed ridiculous to think it will help selling...for people will just well try to get the spammer out  :D

Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 13:49:02 »
i didn't read these ones on the forum, but i read quite a lot "successful mode articles" while the department had that silly idea and we were searching for softtext companies :D

and i think it on the contrary gives people very negative impression on the product too---they would believe it's cheap, and somehow untrusthworthy quality  :D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Spam Problem - team work
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 13:53:52 »
yeah specially not trustworthy as well they use quite strange ways of adverts... interesting... I didn't know about that ^^ ... thanks  :) ... I mean it's logical that people seek a way to make their products known in the world... but that they would chose such methods... is very strange... and on what basis do they search the places where they do that? I mean is it really just the numbers of registered users and all? or do they seek a public for it? If not the latter then I find it even more strange really...

http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4688

Eira Offline

• Forenkenner First Class
In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas
Minister of good state of health

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru

Minister of zombies (nabigaut horribly!) & lollipops