Author Topic: Non-Lacrimosa art  (Read 103109 times)

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Non-Lacrimosa art
« Reply #2175 on: July 29, 2012, 22:47:17 »
@Fannie and Elena: thanks, my dears!

@Lu Sha: your landscapes are very beautiful! Those vibrant colours are great. Oh, and I don't think that seashore is the dirtiest ever, you should visit the "common" part of Acapulco...now that is a garbage dump with a bit of sea and sand.  :o

@Julia: well, dear, I gave a class about soundart early in my carreer and during the investigation I had to do for it, I found out that soundart can contain elements of music but does not include all of them. For example, I wasn't aware of the tempo while doing this.

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2176 on: August 09, 2012, 13:30:55 »
Julia and Arlishan...thanks! just saw the comments  :-[ :-[

one more sketch i did at a cafe yesterday afternoon.....and bought more oil painting yesterday for my bigger project  ;D ;D

(actually we think that cafe a bit overpriced...so we spent a longer time there drawing....lollll)
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2177 on: August 10, 2012, 08:06:43 »
Woa! This sketch is simply breathtaking! I never do colour sketches, so I am really impressed when I see one, and specially one as beautiful as this! I can almost feel the temperature of the cafe!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2178 on: August 13, 2012, 18:24:16 »
Thank you Arlishan!  ;D
my first time to try colour sketch, was fun!

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2179 on: August 14, 2012, 04:21:11 »
You should definitely do more!

Me^^ Offline de

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #2180 on: August 25, 2012, 11:30:22 »
Hey there I also want to share a drawing with you :)

http://kristinaandrejewna.deviantart.com/#/d5cc7fh

that's Marikoa from elfenlied (anime) and I'm aware to draw more pictures like that .D

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #2181 on: August 25, 2012, 12:51:59 »
That is sooo nice. Elfen Lied is one of my favourite mangas ;)
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #2182 on: August 25, 2012, 15:47:40 »
I like Elfen Lied too! Good drawing :)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2183 on: August 25, 2012, 17:50:06 »
@Me^^  nice  :)
Now I'm curious about elfen Lied...as i heard good comments from quite some people ;)

my recent anime/cartoon only limits to two Batman Brave and Bold....and one called Shirokuma Café

Me^^ Offline de

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #2184 on: August 25, 2012, 20:48:42 »
Thank you all so much :)

@ LUSha
Yes Elfenlied ist reeally a good anime (I never read the manga :()

At first it looks like all's about blood, violence and tits. But It's fantastic to think more about it. It's dramatic, sad and in the next moment it's funny, and then you fear some characters.

I don't know if in english or japanese (or whatever) are also those previews. I liked them in german really :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2185 on: August 25, 2012, 21:01:21 »
missed some stuff in here... I'm in love with your landscape sketch ShaSha! And your last one is really impressive as well :) thanks for sharing!!

Me^^ lovely drawing! never heard of Elfen Lied, will search for it ... it's rather funny as at first I thought "what is Dutch doing in here?" could be a perfectly Dutch expression :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2186 on: August 27, 2012, 02:18:04 »
@Sha: my sister showed me Shirokuma Café today. I liked it, but my sister and my mother kept on saying I was totally Panda: lazy, eating all day.  ???

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2187 on: September 06, 2012, 04:12:55 »
@Kitty, thank you  ;D

@Arlishan, lolll and your mom won't happen to have a vacuum run over your?
i think that anime is just at ease calming and a little fun, just release pressure  ;D

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #2188 on: September 06, 2012, 10:53:02 »
Thank you all so much :)

@ LUSha
Yes Elfenlied ist reeally a good anime (I never read the manga :()

At first it looks like all's about blood, violence and tits. But It's fantastic to think more about it. It's dramatic, sad and in the next moment it's funny, and then you fear some characters.

I don't know if in english or japanese (or whatever) are also those previews. I liked them in german really :)

Elfen Lied manga is very different from anime. Starting with the fact that anime is basically made out of 3 or 4 manga volumes (I don't remember exactly) and there are 12 in total. The ending is totally different and there are many things that abviously couldn't be seen in anime. And of course I can't forget about perverted scenes included in manga that weren't in anime at all besides flying guts and blood :P

But I can highly recommend Detroit Metal City anime. It's hilarious, I lauged my ass off and it has only 12 episodes. Basically it's about a Japanese satanic metal band similar to KISS. The main character has to work in it as a scandalous vocalist but in real life he loves pop music and looks like a faggot xD It's one of the best series I've seen so far, no exaggeration ;)
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2189 on: September 06, 2012, 17:39:25 »
But I can highly recommend Detroit Metal City anime. It's hilarious, I lauged my ass off and it has only 12 episodes. Basically it's about a Japanese satanic metal band similar to KISS. The main character has to work in it as a scandalous vocalist but in real life he loves pop music and looks like a faggot xD It's one of the best series I've seen so far, no exaggeration ;)

Go to DMC! go to DMC!  ;D ;D ;D lol well DMC it's my faaavourite loving anime (about alternative music) by now you know XDDDD
i love that they love to laugh at cliches and their funny attitude.....
That 12 episodes is only made for promotion of their movie back in 2008 i think(?) did you watch the movie? also a good one, they actually invited former vocal from KISS to join it...and those songs composed by Hyde's solo band (no wonder i find it pleasant) ;D
 loove that band manager   ;D ;D ;D and the punk girl vocalist..But anime is best i think. There's lot more funny details in manga!