Author Topic: Trips  (Read 45891 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2009, 19:22:57 »
@Snowy:  :) glad you liked it... yeah they're kinda what keep me going right now as well  ;) can't let you all down can I  :D

@Kat: yeah mmm, my day was fine let's say the hours that I spend at school (oooooooooooooooo MOONNNNN...BEAUTIFUL ... sorry had to say that... right in front of me  :) I'm on my room and the moon is peeping just above the how they call it thingie? and just reveiled through some clouds beautiful!) thus at school until the projects for English were well discussed... and then I stressed out ... but the following hour I was ok again... I chatted with a friend so that was nice as well (after class I mean) as I had missed my train *sighs* so I had to wait a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull hour... which was then reduced to half an hour which is still long! ... and I went home but the bus driver was just CRAZY!!he drove way too fast and way to dangerous really... like sweep sweep from one side to the other...and I studied some vocabulary on the bus but that didn't work to well that way  :? ... then I got home and my head was bursting again ... and then I got annoyed by some silly questions who are not even worth my energy! But yeah all in all ... I had a good day  :D  the chat with that friend did it all I suppose I told her about my doubts and all and the fear for this new school year... she helped me  :)

I'm sorry to hear that about your day ... sounds a bit like my last two hours on last friday ... that teacher was soooo fucking boring staring at the roof from second one till end that I was like more trying not to fall asleep then paying any attention... I hope they spare you that the rest of the year!! That's not fun!
And quite annoying cause you really feel like wasting your time then!
And busses... yeah that's always like that people get annoyed then but you can't help it either can you? What I mostly do if I stand in such an irritating place I just get of the bus the moment the doors open en get up again when everybody's of... otherwise they just push and drum until they are through... it's the same with getting on the bus ... my lord as if they won't get on it on time... some people are really irritating you can see it in their eyes "I WANT A SEAT AND I'M GONNA HAVE A SEAT SO MOVE IT" ... that's when I think owkee at least one of us two has some respect  for the surrounding and the situation ... so I mostly just take a step back then so that they can rush for their seat... to find out that two stops later that person needs to get off again  :lol:  so stupid! And like NO respect right people have no respect... I always stand up and give my seat away if there are older people...but you think that others do? one time that was really I mean I just couldn't keep my mouth shut then... there was this very very old woman that got up at the bus and the busdriver had stopped right in front of her to be sure she didn't have to go too far someone else got on the bus in the middle of the bus and took the last free seat that was available! CAN YOU IMAGINE???????? HOW RUDEEEEEEEEEE! ... So I got up gave her my seat and said to that other person "that's what they call elementary politeness" and took my standing place in the bus... I was so angry!

So your weekend started   :D  enjoy I'd say!!! I have two more hours tomorrow in the morning...I'll survive that I suppose  :)  

And yeah I do like this season as well but it's a bit donno, I mostly feel depressed in autumn ... because darkness... not enough sunshine... but it is indeed cosy and you can well you can feel that your donno own nature changes with surrounding  :)  but I'm really looking forward to the winter and I DO hope we get some snow again!!! ... me wants snow and walking in snow!!!!!  :D

Well I'll go now ... some mails again  :?  wonder where they keep coming from  :lol:  

Kisses!
Take care sweet friend!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 20:12:47 »
First of all. Sorry for the late reply...haven't felt completely up for anything today really...not that there's anything wrong like that, just needed a do nothing day I suppose :)

Sorry you had a bit of irritable elements during your day yesterday, but glad to hear that despite those few things you manage to have a good day :)
My day today was pretty, slow really...spend the first hours since I got up watching tv, as Obama and his wife were here earlier, because of some OL-thing...not that it was all that interesting in the end, but at that time it was the only watchable thing on tv :P and I heard our prime minister or whatever his title is...speaking english, god his english is probably the worst I've heard in a looooong time, so embarrassing! :oops:  Anyway, that's possibly the most action I had today and I'm actually happy that's all there has been cause tomorrow we have a medium sized family birthday thingy, which usually takes a bit of energy...

God that story with the old lady is really a rude one...i guess that's one positive thing about the Danish system, we only enter through the front door :P But yeah I too also always give up my seat.
Speaking of busses...yesterday, as my boy was going to work, he'd forgotten to renew his monthly buscard so he was reminded by the busdriver...he then hurried to get it renewed and as he was reaching the front of the door, the bus left. So he had to wait for the next one to come....and at the moment the bus companies are running a compaign called to get people to be nicer to the busdrivers, which is a good thing of course, but somehow it has to go the other way around as well right?
Anyway, my trip yesterday was pretty usual in the way that the bus is always filled to the brim at that time of the day, but it's so annoying when you're trying your best not to be in the way and then some, sorry to day so, idiot comes with a remark like that...and because I was sooo tired I guess I took it more personally than I should... :?

I like the autumn and especially days like today, when the sun is shinning and there's barely any wind and all..hmmm *dreamy eyes* :P But january here, that's just rain, wind, and cold...and thats even the month of my birthday :/ that's why I go to norway on my birthday as often as i can, to get snow :D Love snow! Snow can save my day any day! :P

Anyway, hope you had a good day today, and again sorry for the late reply!

*Big hug*
Kat
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 12:40:25 »
:) well I should apologize for my late reply as well... I wanted to do that yesterday evening ... but I was all at once so bloody tired that I thought I'll just eum get to bed  ;)  ...

Ow I hope you survived the brithday thingy then... I know that can be rather demanding... not that I don't like to spend time with my family... but it's just well donno so many people together and I get confused then  :lol: ... depends also on which part of my family that comes together really  :)

And about the lazy day ... must be too  ;) I think once in a while humans just need to say "go to hell" and just do nothing or everything they want...if that's just hanging around that's just hanging around  :D ... I can be very lazy... veeeeeery lazy  :lol: mostly I have troubles with it though feeling guilty and all ... but well ... it's not else when that happens right  ;)

And busdrivers are about farout the most impolied people I've ever met, specially the women for some reason they're all sour, old, menless woman ... donno ... I'm always or try at least to be polied and say goodmorning and say thank you when I get off... but many of them are like donno really impolied...you have others of course can't generalise that but still... it's like you said, when you see someone's hurrying to get on your bus how long does it take to open the doors just one more time?? I've had that plenty as times as well that they just go on without letting me on ... waiting for a full hour for the next one ... that's when I send them to hell really  :|  and that's mostly when my day gets destroyed cause I can't stand abuse of power... like one of my teachers did!! The one I had for writing of English last year? Remember that one? I won eventually  :P  I passed that exam  :lol:  my was she mad when I came to look it in after my re-examinations... I didn't have to go you know as I passed, but just did it to be able to watch her face god I love victory  :D  :D  and you should have seen her... you know by the way what she said then? I got 9 and 9,5 but the exam existed out of two parts and the other one had given me an 11 I believe it was thus in total I got a 10 to 20 and passed... and she said "you were ALMOST there Kitty, almost, but that doesn't mean you can write now" ... can you imagine? that's just so rude...  and then this year I have her for oral proficiency  :roll: luckily only the even weeks one hour  :P  and my good friend from university (yeah I'm officially on university again  :roll:  it changed during summer apparently) she passed with a 10 with that same teacher and so she's like well focused on really... also cause she has to redo the writing course with her... and on thursday we saw her and my friend needed to switch groups cause otherwise there were courses overlapping... and she said to that teacher "I've proposed I'd join the group from 10.30" and that teacher just said "NO you are NOT allowed to join that group, you'll join the 8.30 group basta" and my friend was like but Miss then I'm here from 8.30 till 17.30 ! with two hours of no classes in the morning... nevertheless she's not allowed to join the later group and she even went to the secretary to be sure she can't be allowed to join the 10.30 group ... that's just what's that?? ONE student more???? ... and moreover she planned an extra session and exactly on that same day as my friend has those many classes over noon!!!! So that poor girl won't have a break during that day... there's nobody who survives such long days without a headache... I was so angry you can't imagine... I was like  :o  :shock: what are you doing???? and she looked at me with that bitchy smile ... I hate fake smiles...
no can't stand it when people abuse their power... and bus drivers aren't else on that matter...

About the seasons; exactly! Although I like the like cloudy days with the sun peeping through once a while with a lot of wind as well ... when leaves fly everywhere and yeah cosy  :)  but I love winter more... when there's snow  :D  wiiiiiiiiiii ... cosy feelings  :D

My day was ok yesterday I suppose... I was as usual a bit down during the evening, donno why that is, I start to listen to my feelings in the evening and they tell me I'm not over my adventure just completely yet... but I'm feeling fine, I'm feeling better healthy as well yesterday I felt like having fever but hadn't so that's good  :)  ... was in need of sleep as well so slept long today wasn't part of the shedule I normally was to get up at 7 but well that's for tomorrow then  ;)  doesn't matter as long as my work gets done this weekend it's fine and I still have an entire day, I do need to pass freerecord though  :lol:  there's a disc I want to buy ...

And well I'm home alone today  :D that feels aaaaaawesome ... nobody around to interrupt me in whatever I want to do... no forced looks that will push me from behind my guitar (cause that's what I'll do in just a couple of minutes  ;) )

I wish you a happy weekend dear Kat!

Kisses
Kitty

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 13:09:42 »
I guess we can go on and on apologizing for our late responses these days as school has really started now for both of us and leaves us longing for bed in the evening ;)

The birthday thing is this evening...so haven't survived anything just yet :P But yeah I like being with my family, it's only those few members I guess you can say we have our differences and yeah, in the end it's pretty exhausting...normally when my brother is there, they ask more to him than me, and it suits me just fine...then I don't have to hear anything about my hair, clothes or music taste :/ and he'll be there tonight, and he has just been out on tour so he should have plenty to say, leaving me to myself :P

I think so too...lazy days are obligatory for me at this point, and because i usually get all my homework done sunday I don't have to feel guilty, even though those stupid chapters are always on my mind grrr :P

Wow and I thought I have had bad teachers! I'm sorry for your friend and you! That teacher sounds like a nightmare!!:shock: I've had such bad teachers during highschool though, god! I hate stupid teachers that abuse their power...I had one teacher that in one year did two things to me. Firstly he accused me for ruining some towels on our study trip to Berlin, cause obviously I was the one that had dyed her hair, so he wanted me to pay the hotel for the towels, luckily I had some good friends in that class and the one that had done it, said it was her fault...god, I was furious at that point! Anyway then some months later as we were reaching the exam he failed me in one of my hand ins, while my friend had the same number correct and she passed with no problems...so I talked to him and had to tell him that this and this was correctly done, and told him I deserved to pass, and he passed me...but for crying out loud, you shouldn't have to go through such things in school! honestly the only fair and good teacher I've had before university, was my teacher in German...I miss those classes :P But yeah I agree any form of abuse of power is just terrible!

Today's a rainy rainy day, I think it's been raining since some point during the night and it hasn't stopped yet..but yeah it's kinda cosy too, if it just stops while I'm on my way to that birthday then it's fine hihi ;)

You know, I tend to feel a bit down in the evenings as well at the time...but yeah usually when i sit in bed reading my book and all it eases a little and the next morning I'm up for it all again :P

Uh sounds nice! I'm looking forward to hear the result of your and guitar's alone time ;)

thanks and I wish you a fantastic weekend as well :D

*huuuugs*
Kat
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 20:09:31 »
hi sweety,

uhu exactly, for me it's mostly my sis I'd like to have with me during birthday parties she's awesome my sis  ;) always a lot of fun to have her around and donno she's much older then me and so has much more wisdom the way I think older sisses should have ;)
Your bro was on tour ... how did he turn out? A lot of fun?

And you never believe me but my own experiences are that teachers of German are mostly the kindest ones... this year the same ... well one of them is the same as I had for oral proficiency of German last year I have him for writing this year and his classes were always that light of the week
 :D even when it was at half past 9 and that means I had to get up at 6 in the morning ... it was a pleasure to get out of bed for that lesson!!! And the same this year... I have another one from German culture that is, that man is just fuuuuull of passion for his course and that's just really cool... and they're the ones who'll get me through my year as well... together with all of you  ;)  
But that's really ugly from that teacher you told there...

Today it was and IS rather stormy weather, sometimes the sun came through but mostly it was raining... but didn't see much as I lost myself in my recordings...which I couldn't get right... still not right completely but my voice was at the end so stopped before I ruined it  :lol: I spend hours on them...even forgot that I had planned to visit the shop  :o  now I'll need to wait till monday  :cry:  and a well... it's now that I still have time to record so  :lol:  should use that free time...

I hope (now I can say that right  :lol: ) you survived the birthday party and had a nice evening and night  :)

Kisses

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2009, 16:21:00 »
Hi again honey!

Again sorry for not replying until today...I felt all sick yesterday (dunno why) so I used all my energy on homework and relaxing.

I survived the birthday thing, as I'd imagined most of the talk centered around my brother and cousin (they're around the same age...34 and 30) So me and my boy was let more or less to ourselves. Well there was one thing...they all kept asking me what I wanted to do after I finish my BA and as I'm taking my BA as a Top-up programme I only just started and I'm finished in a year and a half, but that means I haven't really thought of what on earth I might be doing afterwards :P and everyone seemed to be asking me if I would take the masters :? help! hehe
But other than that, it was fine :)

My brother is the one that gets me through duch family dinners as well...it's just so much easier when you aren't on your own and if everything turns into some boring discussion you can always turn to him :P
But yeah he had a great time, he was down in Israel for a month...a little envious, especially after having seen the photos :P

You might be right...at least that's my experience as well...But then I've only had the same teacher in German my 3 years :P But she was really passionate and even though she was fairly strict, she was really kind and helpsome too :)
I miss those classes really...I want to take up German again actually, so I'll be able to not just read and understand it but also use it ;) I just need to get that BA done first hihi

We've had really stormy weather over the weekend as well! Yesterday it was stormy and somewhat rainy. But Saturday it was raining non-stop and me and my boy got completely soaked on our way to the birthday :-/ Today it's been pretty sunny and warm actually...I think almost around 15c... :P

Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with your recording that you even forgot going to the shop :( I'd like to hear your new song though, if you don't mind of course ;) And I really hope you managed to go to the shop today then! :)

Anyway I better be off, just got in the door and I still need to do some practical stuff here before I start on my homework :)

Take care *huuuug* Miss you!
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2009, 16:45:32 »
:o Don't be sorry sweety!!! I hope you're better by now then  :( *big hug*

Yeah I know those questions about what are you going to do when? my answer is always we'll see...I'm now in my second year... hope to succeed, when not then it all depends on how much chance I have to actually pass the second year cause I fear I won't do it another time... I mean I lost way too much precious time on studying already... don't get me wrong I love studying, I love books, I love learning languages but you know three years of hard work on university and higher education already...I don't want it to become 10 in total  ;) but with a bit of luck next year is my last bachelor...and I really have the feeling that it works out now... I've read in some of the books already and it feels like aaaaaah this is what I wanted to know! Now that's exactly the question I've asked myself as well! And you know last year it was still ...voc.gram and it was as if nothing else existed ... and to be honest, I don't believe in books when it comes to actually applying a language, you need to use it need to get feedback on what you write and get corrected (that's what I love about Karin now, I can finally write in German with her and she corrects me when I'm wrong  :D how cool is that?!!!! cause that's exactly the way you learn a language you know by making mistakes!) ... and not by studying grammar and making silly exercises you then know by heart...I should make work of my vocabulary though I feel that it doesn't you know I have to get a bit more of an extended voc cause I won't reach my master with what I carry with me now.
But thus to come back on that birthday party I can imagine there were like storming a thousand questions on you when they asked you 'what are you going to do after'  :D  and everyone knows that's the WORST question you can ask to a student but nevertheless they all ask it  :lol:  my family is the same, I've told them thousand times "don't ask after my studies, I'm fine, you'll hear it when I fail or succeed" but everytime again "how are the studies" ... inbetween? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!  :lol:  ... and like your brother my sister usually carries me out then ...by changing subject or anything... yesterday we had a family gathering as well but I ran off inbetween several times just because I felt like donno the conversation was about flowering things and bees so to say... about all and nothing and I hate such conversations... just as you say boring conversation... only now my sis wasn't around  :lol:  

speaking of sis and bro; he went to Egypt??? :-oooo no chance I could see some surrounding pictures? ... my sis went there eum pumpum that was two years ago I believe... magnificent! I really want to go there some day *dreamy eyes*

You got sunny day? We got another rainy day ... but somehow I don't mind... I had to come through the rain, but I like rain in some way or the other... just problem is I don't like it to kéééééééééép raining...and Belgium once it starts it doesn't stop so easily  :roll: and it's REAAAAALLY getting colder now... I was dressed too cold today for this weather was all freezing on the bus and outside on the way to school and home.
But well now I'm inside ... thing is that I didn't go to the shop then ... too lazy for that  :lol:  no I studied! good girl ^^ I know  :P  and read some things but I just didn't want to go out through that weather again... it's cosy inside weather with a cup of coffee and my books and computer  ;)

Yeah the recording was not the problem, it was more me not able to play dignant  :roll:  and I always forgot a part of my lyrics...one time I did it good in my opinion and just as I thought ok this works I got the text wrong in the end *grom* ... but I got it in some way  :) so I'll send you through mail  ;)  it gives an idea really... I'll record it again some other time.

And I'll better get back to my functional writing ^^ good book ... learnt so far that you should always start from a plan when you write for a certain audience  :?  does that count for letters as well? cause then I failed already  :lol:  ... no but I think that will work out better in the past, now I have that knowledge of how I could start, cause that's mostly my biggest problem when I have to write a larger text, it gets a bit incoherent because I cram too many ideas on the same spot in the text... donno me and writing a long way to go   ;)  

Take care you too get better soon!!!! Miss ya too very much  :(

Kisses!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 12:02:09 »
Aaah so finally I've got time and energy to write here! God I hate Mondays and Tuesday...my schedule is packed those days! :-/

I agree with you on the learning a language...you definitely doesn't learn to use it properly when studying it in an academic way, or at least I don't :P We used to do all these grammar exercises and analysed books and stories, and of course we only spoke german in our german classes...but when we took our yearly trip to Lübeck you kinda figured that describing characters wouldn't get you anywhere when all you wanted was something to eat ;) Of course I know how to get something to eat and I can do directions and stuff hihi...and when we've been to germany, me and my boy, we usually tell germans to just speak german and we'll answer in english :P
But yeah my plan is to learn it by using it and probably while staying in Germany over some months :) Not going to pursue another Bachelor after this one...one's gotta be enough :P
Anyway, it's great that you've got Karin to practice your german with! I used to teach myself English that way actually...I could barely speak a word and was one of the worst in class but then within half a year I was speaking away :P
Actually Lacrimosa basically did the same with german for me...music gave me the interest in german and so I decided to study that when I entered highschool along with french, english and danish of course :P (we used to have to "lines" A math one and a langustic one...i took the latter and now I'm taking a math-related BA :? hehe)
Back to the Family birthday...the thing is with all those questions...I just started on a new school and kinda a new direction as well..so everyone were interested in that of course...and I told all of them the only thing I knew for sure I would do when I'm finished is moving to Norway, and even though I've told them for years that that's what I want to do, they always say "Really?!" :? I love my family but I have a part of my family that isn't so acceptable of "different"  and they're usually there for our bigger gatherings...ANYWAY that's life :)

Yeah, or well Israel to be exact :) I'll see if I can find some pics...there should be some on facebook at least :) But yeah my bro is sooo lucky, he has been about everywhere i really want to go and that's mainly by touring so he has been paid for it as well :P  I'll have to earn a fortune to get to see just half of the places I really want to see! God I miss and love traveling and see new places, new people and eat new food :D

We've had quite good, but cold weather these past days, well except from this morning when it rained and rained :-/ and the temperature and daylight are just dropping like nothing...it's clearly moving towards winter...but it's still not freezing cold :) Uh yesterday morning when I had to get up early, it was still pretty dark outside and the moon peaked through my curtains...beautiful really :)

Haven't got your mail yet? :? But I'm still really looking forward to hearing your new song! :) I'm sure it's great just as it turned out now, your songs has never left me disappointed! :)

aah I know that...I think I'm the same way with writing really. Especially now that I barely write anything but reports :P

Take care! *big hug*

P.s. I'm feeling better. I've just got a cold that comes and goes as it likes at the moment.
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 17:47:55 »
your monday and tuesday are crammed  :) ... with me it's only well monday but only how they say that one week and the next week not  :lol: forgot the word  :shock:
Happy you could write now *hugs*

Yeah that's exactly the reason why I'd like to be able to go to Germany next year...there's the possibility to mmm Erasmus that's called I believe and you can go to several cities among them Köln so I'd probably go for that... if I make it to the third year without too many extra baggage of the second year that is *crosses her fingers* ... I'd really love that... cause that's where you learn the most.
And for German it was a bit the same... when I was 13 I didn't get German on school yet but I just went to the library and studied some on my own  :) just so I could be able to understand it ... and I was one of the most motivated students for German on secundary school level I remember every one was like ieuw German do we really need that? blabla... and I was already reading my schoolbooks at that very moment...

Your family really is negative against your personality aren't they  :(  sorry to hear that... it's not nice when your family doesn't understand you ... I've got some family parts as well who fake they understand  :roll:  I recently found out about that which was rather painful ... but might also change again of course... I mean they don't have to agree with everything I do... but I think when you want to move you should  :)  you should follow your heart and you really love Norway right ... I can understand that by pictures I saw of it  :)  so why wouldn't you go ... but it's nicer to leave knowing that people stand behind you of course.

Well up to now I never really discovered what travelling does to a human... I've always had my family (mom and dad) around ... last year I went to , was it last year? ... anyway I went to England then with my boy...so I didn't really do much about planning and you know ... so this year was really I mean like Erik said it yesterday, "don't be sad or down Kitty you're just making your own way and there's nothing wrong with it" ... because I'm having a bit you noticed that right problems to give it a place... and in some way I did but then at moments like I just had, I feel like nope you didn't recover fully yet... you all really impressed me and left deep marks ... and that's wonderful and positive it gives me a lot of energy ... but you know my past and there's this big big biiiiig fear (panic sometimes even) for losing what I found - which is I know ridiculous but tell that to my heart please  ;)  ... so that was my first experience with really travelling on my own and doing what I want to do when I want to do it where I want to do it... and thereto came that meeting you all was like meeting heaven!
Didn't really eat new food ... but well ... that's the situation ... I haven't really eaten much because first nervous of concert and meeting you all and second overwhelming emotions so ... and second I'd eat spaghetti every day!

weather  :lol: that's like a cliché topic  :lol:  here still rainy Belgium  :P  about the moon I saw her yesterday evening around 9 very unexpectedly  :) peeping between the clouds as well... it's very lovely when that happens...

And yeah ... that's eum my fault that you didn't get that mail yet  :lol: completely forgot about it! Will do it right away  :lol: ... thanks for the huge compliments by the way ... *hugs*

Take care you too! Good to hear you're better... and yeah I had that too that cold then there then gone...but now it finally broke out so I think I'll be over it soon now  :D

BIG HUG!!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 18:38:43 »
wow our posts gets longer and longer don't they? ;) not that I mind though heh

My monday starts late, but then i get home, eat, study, go to bed, get up tuesday morning, go to school, get home and then I'm smashed, as usually I've been studying all of sunday as well....but ah well...now the worst is over :P

Yeah that's a great opportunity for you as well! I'd wish we had something similar for coders/designers ;) but I guess the relevance isn't quite there in the sam way :P
But both me and my boy wants to improve our german knowledge...my boy has never actually studied german but taught himself everything through music :P and he understands quite a bit! I also wanted to take german to understand lyrics and because my boy understood most of what he listened to, I got inspired :)
But yeah in highschool we were only two from my class studying german and only 5 in total when I took it on high level...that was sooo cosy though! :P

Well, my mom, dad and brother accepts me and I guess my grand parents as well...but the rest not so much. They've said some pretty inconsiderate things to me...and they don't accept me at all. They used to talk to me a lot, about books and all, but then I changed and I think for the better...but you can't make everyone happy can you? anyway I know my parents and brother is supporting me and that's the most important thing for me, except for friends of course :)

I discovered travelling...I dunno years ago...but especially when I went to Scotland on my own with 3 friends and we basically backpacked all around Scotland...it was a lot of travlling in not a long period of time but hell it was fun! And then i think around last year me and my boy really started travelling together, as in meeting new people and you know letting go a bit on each other as well...:) But yeah Köln was amazing and I'm so worried about meeting new people, you know me, but this was such a good experience! It really taught me to just talk to people some times and let go...I love that! Can't wait for the next Lacri-family meeting!! :D

But yeah I know the feeling of, actually not really knowing if what you feel is all right. I was really happy about Scotland and all but Tommy was just sitting back here and working and all...but it's funny cause when we were in Köln and I had been you know all consumed by the music and all, so I felt a but guilty cause I thought maybe I'd left Tommy out a bit...but then at the hotel he said "it's so nice to see you this happy, it makes me happy as well" awww :P So I think somehow we've managed to reach a point where we let each other be who we are or want to be, you know :)

yeah weather hehe that's what you talk abot when you've got nothing else or..:P anyway not much has changed since my last post here...it has gone dark now but that's all :P

aah that's all right sweety! I was just soo curious and wondering if something might had gone wrong ;) you don't have to thank me for my honest oppinion :) *hugs*

I hope you'll be over it soon! I just really hope mine decides what it wants to do, cause it's really annoying :P

*huuuuuuuuuug* miss ya!
- Kat

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Trips
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 19:09:44 »
sweet jezus  :shock:  i would need a month of vacation to read this topic  :o
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 19:23:06 »
hahaha yeah I suppose we've been going a bit crazy in here all by ourselves :oops:  But hey you could probably use it as a count down for christmas, taking one post pr day or something ;)
- Kat

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Trips
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 19:39:52 »
yeah, and as you write every day, means a day or 2 [or even 3] more... and it would last forever  :lol:

i'll just leave it for some other time when i'm home alone :P
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 19:49:47 »
@Kat:

that's a pretty heavy tempo indeed ... I've got luck  :D

And your boy really learned it all by himself??  :o that's amazing!! really  :) ...
I think you need a lot of discipline for that  :D

And it's then like further family that doesn't accept you very much? that's livable  :) with me it's a bit well not even real family... family through marriage... that is... so ... as you say you can't do good for everybody although I would want that  :? but just indeed not possible...

Made me think ... you never know what happened today  :lol:  :lol:  I forgot to tell you earlier because my mind was you know going crazy with the visitor we had here that didn't just remained a visitor  :lol:  ... I was waiting for the bus this evening as I missed it  :(  so had to wait like half an hour and was listening to music and staring like always in nothingness when I have nothing else to do  :D  and I looked to my left and looked straight in someone's eyes and those were very intriguing so I looked away and thought "wait a minute" ... and looked back and heard "kitty?" ... that guy!!!! THAT GUY WAS BACK  :lol:  :lol:  I thought fuck he found out I didn't give him my entire email adress  :lol:  and yup ... he started talking and at once he said "I tried to email you but well it gave an error something was wrong I think, then I wanted to call you but I realised I didn't have your phone number" ... and I said yes that might be possible ... and he looked at me and asked can you perhaps write it again?... and I thought a well, I promised if fate brings you back you'll get my e-mail so ... I gave him my email this time  :P  but he'll have to be nice... otherwise he'll get to know angry kitty and be sure you don't want to meet her  ;)  so he went away very happy  :roll: guys and hormones  :roll:  although I had been quite norse I must say cause I had a terrible headache already and then missed my bus so at first I had something like "fuck off"...but as I said I have a really nice feeling around him so I'll give it a chance ... you never know ... I can always stop answering mails  ;)  ... but it was like NO WAY there you have him again  :D  ... strange how things turn sometimes right... I really thought I'd never ever see him again and a week later he's already in front of my nose again...

And indeed In Köln I kinda forgot time and space really when I stood there with all of you in front of the entry ... chatter chatter and yeah really cosy  :)  I remember at the room with Natalie she first took a shower whilst I was writing my review and afterwards we started chatting and chatting and before we knew it was 3 o'clock  :lol:  and then we had something like we should really sleep now  :P  ... but it's cool though it has been since I was 12 I believe the time I got a lot of friends sleeping at my place... and we always chatted till late night... that's so cool  :D  so I was happy than ... and really let go and just yeah chatter enjoy each others company... yeah I liked it  :)  

And it's really sweet of Tommy that he enjoyed it that much  :) I thought he was pretty cool  :lol:  but ssh don't tell him that  :P  ... I had a great time with you two as well eventhough we were all a bit emotional on Wednesday I still enjoyed your presence  :)  ow that made me think... did you get that picture of you and your boy already? I should send you that one as well shouldn't I, I think it's a lovely one  :)  
And I got the same reaction of my boy by the way, he realises that it meant a lot to me ... and first thing he asked me when he saw me in Germany was "and? How were the concerts?And the meetings? I read the goodbyes were hard?" ... I had send him a message that I was really really sad because I had to let go of you all for unknown time ... so that was really awesome and although I was creating quite a distance during everyone and me those days in Germany (that's a rhyme saw that  :P ) and despite that he stayed calm and was there for me ... really amazing...
And yeah somehow we find a way, I need a lot of time for myself and all lately I noticed that I really have that need so I just give myself that time and space now ... and he somehow handles with it very well, but he knows what it is to need time for yourself he's like that himself so ... we're cool  :)

And I saw this time you did get my e-mail  :) that's great  :D  

*huuuug* Miss ya too!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 15:41:27 »
Yeah he taught himself well what he understands now...actually just by translating the texts and that was before google translate and all that...so yeah that's pretty cool...but now he really wants to learn to use it and correctly too ;)

It is livable but it's still my father's sister...so aunt or something? that has a problem...her, her husband and my cousin...but yeah as long as it isn't MY family I can survive it! :)

haha funny that you'd bump into him again!! I hope it works out without too many of his hormones going bazerk :P That would be a shame if he is indeed a very nice person!! :) and true, you can always stop e-mailing him back...that's the one good thing about giving people your email :)

It WAS really cosy just standing there in the entry chattering yeah! It didn't feel like as bad waiting for the doors to open and the show to begin ;) But the whole of that evening and of course the day after was amazing!  I've had some really bad experiences with "friends" when I was younger and unfortunately such things sort of stick to you, so this in Köln and even just in here taught me a lot! :D

Yeah he really enjoyed it and your company (and the rest too of course) he even missed it all when we got back home :P But he does like Lacrimosa as well so it wasn't the hardest getting him to enjoy himself I suppose hehe :P But yeah I won't tell him, but thanks ;) It would just take to his head if I told him hihi :P
Really sweet of your boy as well!! He really seems like a good guy too! :) It helps a lot it you can give each other some space as well I think...cause even though you're perfectly in love with the person, sometimes you just have to be on your own or do something on your own - without it ending in disaster :)

Got your mail yeah ;) Haven't got the photo of me and Tommy, though as you've probably realised I took it from facebook ;) I'd like to have the original though, if you don't mind? :)

A bit shorter this time, i think...but it's only because I've got a bad headache... :-/

*huuuuuugs*
- Kat