Author Topic: Trips  (Read 60719 times)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
Trips
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2010, 18:07:39 »
great pictures, Olena!  :D Ukraine is very beautiful country - so picturesque places you have! by the way, did you go camping, or stayed in tents, or in a pansion?
Greetings from St.Pete

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Trips
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2010, 18:30:06 »
Olena, liked your pictures (and my mom too by the way :lol: )
That huge ancient stone is soooo impressive! :shock:  :o
Lake is beautiful too, and the deer... :lol: so cute :lol:
i see you had an interesting time there!

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2010, 18:30:54 »
Thank you so much , Olga  :D Большое  спасибо^^ By the way, there were so many Russians there, as well as Moldavians, Belarussians, Americans, Dutch and so on  :) I stayed in a pansion and drank mineral water  :D
Minister of Languages and Communication

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2010, 20:08:38 »
lovely pictures Olena!!  :D thank you very much for sharing ... seems like a beautiful surrounding!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2010, 20:28:23 »
Mountains are soooo beautiful  :shock: Atmosphere, air, hight... terrific! You've choosen a great place to visit and to get a lot of new positive energy) Lucky you :)
Thank you for sharing, dear) And I can read it in your eyes: you totally enjoyed your journey and look very fresh! ;)
(and I like the first legend more... it is sad but still romantic :oops: )
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

storm Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2010, 06:26:17 »
Olena, they are spectacular places I love the ones in the mountains, and the lakes, the rivers all of them are so so so beautiful.
MINISTER OF RAIN AND NATURE

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2010, 13:15:28 »
Julia : oh , we wrote the posts at the same time  :) I'm glad for you and your mum (say her "Hello" from me *waving*  :) ). yes, it's very impressive ! We were told that many millions years ago it was a bottom of ocean Tetis , that's why all these rocks are from sand  :!: I climbed a lot of rocks and I must say I feel myself like a hero  :lol: Yeah, that deer is so cute ^^ He ate my apple pie and didn't let the others to do it  :lol:

Kitty : dank u *hugs* It's so beautiful there indeed.

Anna : you're right, dear ! Only positive and powerful energy  :D Thank you ) I don't only look fresh, I feel fresh and anew  :) And by the way, the first legend is more widespread and popular )) You can guess it even from the monument dedicated to the lovers.

Diana : muchisimas gracias !  :D I'm glad you liked them so much !

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
Trips
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2010, 20:16:31 »
Olena, thank you very much for sharing so many beautiful pictures! Your Carpathians are as beautiful as ours! :D  :D  :D I'm very, very glad you had a wonderful holiday, you look very shining!  
The rocks of Oleksa Dovbush are amazing!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2010, 20:37:24 »
Draga Elena,  multumesc foarte mult *huuugs* That's the same mountain chain, so it's beautiful everywhere  :D Thank you very much for your words *blushing*
Yes, those rocks are stunning !

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Trips
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2010, 17:46:40 »
Hope you don't mind if I use that topic as well?! :D

The day after "Eine Nacht im Bergwerk" (http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5047&start=20) in German and also English translation :D

Zürich City

Zwei Stunden nachdem wir im Zelt eingeschlafen waren, weckte mich die Kälte… Ich war schon auf paar Festivals, aber so kalt war es selten! Ich wollte mich in meinem Schlafsack kaum bewegen… Arme Klodi, sie hatte nur eine Decke! :shock: Wir machten uns erst mal fertig und frühstückten.

Two hours after we felt asleep in the tent I was waken up because of the cold… I already was at several festivals but that cold it was rarely! I hardly want to move in my sleeping bag… poor Klodi, she only had a blanket! :shock: We got ready and had a breakfast.

Danach gingen wir zum Hauptbahnhof, um dort das Zelt und meine Sachen in einem Schließfach abzuschließen. Wir gingen dann in die Stadt und schauten uns Zürich an. Ich denke, ich hab mich in Zürich verliebt!! :D

Then we went to the main station to put the tent any my things in a lockbox. We went to the city and meet Zürich. I think I felt in love with that city!! :D

Der Police Music Festival-Umzug an diesem Tag war kaum zu übersehen…

You couldn't miss the Police Music Festival-parade…

Klodi wurde dann schon um 13 Uhr wieder von ihrem Onkel abgeholt… Seit der ersten Sekunde, als sie gegangen war, habe ich sie vermisst! :( Und nun musste ich die Zeit bis zum Abend überbrücken, bis ich wieder mit einer Mitfahrgelegenheit heim fahren konnte. Ich schaute mir Zürich also noch einmal an und trotz schlechten Orientierungssinns kenne ich mich dort schon fast aus. :lol:

Klodi was picked up by her uncle at already 1 pm… since the first second she left I missed her! :( And then I had to wait until I could drive home with my drive in the evening. So I view Zürich again and despite my bad sense of orientation I almost know that city. :lol:

Am Ende dachte ich mir, dass ich die letzten Stunden bei mir tragen möchte, irgendwie festhalten. Also bin ich in ein Schmuckladen gegangen und mir ist sofort das hier ins Auge gesprungen…

At the end of the day I thought that I want to carry the last hours with me, to hold it somehow. So I went in a jeweler and found that…

Abends ging es dann wieder zurück nach Deutschland, wieder mit sehr netten Mitfahrern und Fahrer! Ein toller Trip, den ich gerne in Erinnerung behalte! :)

In the evening I went back to Germany, again with nice people! A lovely trip which I’ll keep in my mind gladly! :)
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2010, 18:16:16 »
Jenny, thank you so very much for sharing the photos and emotions!  :D
and indeed - nights in Switzerland at this time are very cold as far as I remember though the days were hot - I was nearby Zuerich from 6th to 10th of September and I remember how I was shaking when being outdoors at night )))

lovely ring!  :D it is the marriage finger, isn't it? )))
by the way I wear my Lacrimosa ring on my marriage finger, it's so happened the same left finger is ocupied with the other ring which doesn't fit anywhere else - so I'm married with Lacrimosa  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Lake of Zuerich, isn't it? Amazing view!
Greetings from St.Pete

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Trips
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2010, 19:03:54 »
Jenny, oh, Zuerich makes such a good impression on me! :D seems to be a quiet and peaceful city, I like it so much!
And I can feel your good memories looking at your photos! :D thanks for sharing!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2010, 19:20:11 »
@Julia: I was in this city for a very short time (I had to leave to another place from there) - it impressed me the same way as you, it is peaceful )))
And Switzerland is a Paradise, yeah  :D
*though my colleague who travelled with me was nagging all the time that "nothing different with Russia! Plants are the same! Grass is the same!" - I was fed up and asked whether he had expected banana trees and monkeys there or six-winged elefants or whatever....uuuuggggrrrhhhhhhh*
Greetings from St.Pete

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Trips
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2010, 19:30:39 »
Quote from: "Grazia"
@Julia: I was in this city for a very short time (I had to leave to another place from there) - it impressed me the same way as you, it is peaceful )))
And Switzerland is a Paradise, yeah  :D
*though my colleague who travelled with me was nagging all the time that "nothing different with Russia! Plants are the same! Grass is the same!" - I was fed up and asked whether he had expected banana trees and monkeys there or six-winged elefants or whatever....uuuuggggrrrhhhhhhh*

I haven't been to Switzerland, regrettably :( But when i was in Europe - in Czech Republic, Italy and San-Marino - I felt it VERY different from Russia, completely different! the grass was the same and not the same...
and the people too, very different...
I may sound unpatriotic, but I liked it more than my own country. :roll: I felt more... safe than in Russia, I mean not physically safe, but a general feeling...

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2010, 13:48:03 »
Jenny : amazing , beautiful, great, impressive pictures  :D Thank you much for sharing ! You had such a wonderful time there^^