Author Topic: Trips  (Read 45776 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2009, 16:33:51 »
damn Kat I completely forgot about answering here  :shock: now how did that happen? I was emptying my mailbox and came across the staraddedtripstopic (yeah in gmail you have the possibility of adding stars to mails so you don't forget to answer them ... but somehow  :lol: it doesn't work with me...)

I'll send you the picture! Of course I'll send you the picture  ;)

As for the guy I met that problem solved itself he's not capable of sending me emails even WITH the correct e-mail adres so I think he was fooling around  ;)  :lol: or he did forget it was an underscore  :P  8)

And indeed in a relationship you need some space... I mean in the past it was normally me who had problems with my boy doing things separate and all ... but now it's more me who needs that space... you it's not that I love him less or anything, I just need space and time to think things over specially now since September I have a lot to work with ... specially cause you saw I'm a rather sensitive one and that just well takes its time to get into place an all that  :) thereto comes school and I panic again  :shock:  *calms down*  :lol:  why, I have such problems with new schedules ... but I'm cool I'll figure something out  :D step by step... I get me through all of those books  :lol:

Anyway need to close here... just got a phone call that dinner's ready so  ;)

Sorry for the really late reply this time  :shock:

Big hug!
me
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2009, 15:22:32 »
hehe it's all right Kitty...it wasn't as if we weren't talking elsewhere anyway ;)
And such things normally doesn't work with me either...I kinda just get used to the starts or whatever being there and then I stop thinking of them as a reminder :P

haha it's quite an accomplishment not being able to send an e-mail with the correct address :lol: ;) But good he isn't troubling you at least hehe :P

I think because Tommy and I spend our first..what..hmm 4 or 5 years around 2000km apart we kinda had our troubles when he moved here and all of a sudden I had to take time out of my everyday life to be with him, which I of course wanted to...but it isn't just that easy falling into new ways :P But we figured it out of course and I think we've found our way now, giving each other space and all :) But no, needing space has nothing to do with loving someone less, I think it's what is needed for a relationship to work in the long run really :)

I'm sorry it took me this long to reply here, but this whole thing with my friend has just been taking up so much of my energy :( I still haven't been able to get in contact with her and after having tried the last couple of days, I must say I now need some sort of sign that she wants this to work out as well....I really can't tolerate this kind of childish behavior and if this is the way she's going to be when confronted with problems then we're way more different than I thought :s
Anyway, together with this, I kinda realised that what I'm studying now is not really what I want to neither study nor work with...and because this is an education for a profession I'm thinking of dropping out and start on something else..and even just the thought of it gives me loads of energy, so I think I'm on to something ;)

Btw, I'm sure you'll manage school...when you first start a semester it always seems a bit overwhelming, but as long as you're studying something you like, and I know you are ;) then you'll get through it...I'm counting on ya ;)

I hope by now you're feeling a lot better! I've only read a little on the forum and I've just seen that you were getting worse :( I absolutely hope that has turned or will turn soon! *hugs*

Miss ya sweety!
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2009, 16:35:43 »
hia sweetheart!

Yeah same here, I mostly don't notice the stars anymore...

As for my health no, nothing better, even worse, my headache doesn't disappear anymore so I'm off to the doctor again in the evening  :cry: ... I know it's my own fault as I kept on doing jobs for school needing the computer for that...plus then checking the forum on regular basis... but well ...we'll see what he says...I'll probably just stay off after I wrote this ... in order not to destroy my own health any further... I started crying earlier just because of the massive tension in my head I'm feeling at the moment...
But I'll survive no worries  ;)

As for the guy, I guess he just got the message  :P the moment he realised I didn't give him my real e-mail the first time... but well that was my good right I didn't know him so  :)  

I'm sorry to read that about your friend...it's really pity that people behave this way sometimes. And things they might regret lateron in life really... I have a friend like that who dropped me like nothing when I got together with my boyfriend and now she's trying to get back in touch with me and I'm willing to forgive her you know, I'm of the principle that everybody deserves a second chance... but if I then hear stuff behind my back which aren't that nice... well you know she just made me see she hasn't change a hair! not a single hair!  And it's really childish to run away from your problems the way she does... but well it's a trick you know, you have two kinds of people those who face reality and those who run off... but be sure it's the ones who face it who learn most in life even when that's hard at those moments! But chosing the harder way will teach you something... therefore yeah i can't really give you any advice on that except for listen to your heart in that, when you think it's no use putting in any more of your energy in that relationship than I think it's a right choice as well as chosing to put more energy in it ... just be clear with her... sometimes it helps to be clear...  remember what I threw in front of my boy? And see where we are now  :)  ... but of course in discussion you're always with two and if one of the two sides isn't willing to cooperate then it's no use at all ... but just make sure she knows what will happen if she keeps acting this way that's the only advice I have really  ;)  For me it would be clear I wouldn't want to risk such a beautiful friendship  ;)

YOU, you gonna do something else for school?  :D cool! What? If I may be that curious  :oops:  that's great... I mean too bad that it didn't work out with that other course, but as I just said you should follow your heart... that's what I did as well in my education and indeed I'm doing something I truly want ... if my health let me that is  :roll:  ... but in the end I donno if that's what I want for my job really I told you that as well  ;) but that's future and I decided not to go and dream too much as for a dreamy type as me that's not always the healthiest thing to do  :)
I wish you could luck with that new way!!!

How's Tommy doing by the way? Is he any better? And you? Got back your health?

So I'm off now taking a shower and going to bed I think once more *sighs* I hate being lazy (ill they call it but well)

Kisses

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2009, 18:27:15 »
Aaaw I'm soo sorry to hear that you aren't getting any better :( I was really hoping to get some good news. But yeah I guess you better just try and take good care of yourself..but I understand that laying in bed all day can be almost as exhausting as all the schoolwork...I'd wish I could help you sweety :(

I really don't want to loose my friend, but it's very hard being the only one trying to make things better...and I don't really work that way either, I need some sort of cooperation. I wanted to give her a couple of days before I gave her the though words, just to actually give her a chance to get her head around the whole thing as well...I guess I might just have to face reality and tell her what the consequences of this kind of behaviour are :-/
But she is the kind that tries to aviod conflicts even if it means that you'll never talk about what bugs you...and all right, I've been through some things in my life where I couldn't escape like that, and that has probably thought me to face problems and I normally want to do it before it's too late...and apparently she couldn't take this kind of action...
But you know, friendship is one of the most important things to me, I put my friends extremely high in my life...so it really hurts, situations like this :(

hehe well it depends a bit on where in Norway we're moving too...Firstly I have to study some suplimentary subjects, such as math...that will take me half a year...then when we move to Norway I'm looking at either media-production(making movies, audio etc.) or movie science those are the two I want the most, if that can't work out then possibly vet's assistant - so something completely different but still involving one of my big passions, animals and helping them :P
I really just realised that I have absolutely no interest in making web-based systems and making money on that...and I might had gotten a completely different job in the end, but I can just as well enjoy studying and know that I'm following my heart...cause I just know I'm not doing that now...I was just telling myself "well it's good to have some programming experience and there's more jobs as well" but I'm just not that kind of person! If I know already now that I won't be satisfied with such a job I really shouldn't put myself into a box I can't get out of later on...so I'm doing this! I'm taking a chance while I can! :D

Tommy's slowly getting better. Thanks for asking :) He has got a terrible cough which worries the hell out of me...but he says he's fine so maybe I should just trust ;) As for me, well I got a terrible sore throat Wednesday and I thought "That's it, now I'll be getting the flu as well" but miraculously I've managed to stay well since then, not even a slight fever or anything... :)

Take good care Honey!

*HUGS*
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2009, 11:36:11 »
:o  waauw... vet assistance  :D that's indeed something completely different... but I think a really thankful job, cause I know no creatures on earth that are more thankful on this world then animals  :) and no I'm not speaking about spiders then  :shock:  :lol: ... my niece tried that, but she gave up in the second year for unknown reasons, cause she was doing really great... as an average student that is, yeah she had to take with her two courses from the first year but look at me I'm having redone my first year three times and STILL need to take one course with me  :roll: so that's I think just inevitable with the demands nowadays... even my sis says that they are getting to ask too much of people in general and also from students I mean NOOHOOO we're not robots yet so YEHEEES we do forget things!
anyway  :lol: I'm doing my best here to get back on track it's very hard though cause most of the time I'm struggling with what am I going to do? this? o no that? o nono better that one ... and before you know you're hours further... and have done anything at all... a problem most students know as well  :lol: ... so I just decided Kitty WHATEVER you do is GOOD cause it needs to be done anyway! so yes  8)  I think I'm just trying that tactic  :lol:  

But that's really cool vet assistance... and movie science?  :shock:  there's science about movie  :D  my, I never heard of that before! operation - Movie!  :lol:  sorry no what does that involve then?
Speaking of movies, I decided to go and see the "this is it" movie in memorian of Michael Jackson... my god is that going to be hard  :( but I think I'll regret it when I don't go ... they only play it for two weeks in the cinema apparently so I just have to see it! closing up with that part of my life...

And I agree, you should follow your heart in studies, I've encountered soooo many people who are not doing what they really want to do... I mean who don't dare to change or anything... but you know it's NOW that you gotta do it! NOW that you can get those experiences with you! I'm happy that I could at least help one friend out on that... someone I've been following secundary school with... and she quit school and started to work, but had difficulties in finding a job where she could stay... and she said actually I don't want to work she said one day I want to study but I'm not allowed to from my husband... and I looked at her  :shock: what?! You are NOT ALLOWED??? Then what does he have to say about it in first place? Isn't that part of your life instead of his? I mean you know my vision on that by now, there's NOBODY on this fucking planet that can forbid me to do what I want... I mean I will listen to opinions and perhaps agree on them when I think they're right, but when I decide that will be MY decision and not someone else's! So I asked her, then why doesn't he want you to study? and she said he doesn't want to give a reason for it... so I said then well? Why would you listen to such egoisme? I mean if he would be able to give you a reasonable explanation why he doesn't want you to do it than you would perhaps be able to understand it... and I said if he really cares about you, and you really want this then he'll understand it when you go to study in the end... I mean that's what love is about right? that you despite the fact that you don't always agree on what the other does that you let him do if that is what makes him/her happy! ... so she did  :D and they're still together and she says well he kinda understands it... so  :D I was so happy you can't imagine! cause she really you see it on her face she's like another person again, so happy and full of energy! that makes me feel so great!

As for your boy, well men tend to say "I'm ok" easily  :? I know that from mine... the only times he goes to the doctor that's cause I almost carry him there  :lol:  ... but yeah if he says so  :) I'm sure he'll be ok  ;)  I hope the bugs leave you alone as well!!! A lot of people are ill nowadays really scary!
but anyway  :)

Take care sweety!
Miss you!
Big hug!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2009, 14:03:12 »
I'm so sorry I haven't been online much or on the forum these past days. I've been down with that flu my boy had or something similar at least so I've been staying in bed these last couple of days :S

Anyway, Yeah vet assistant is very different from what I've studied so far...but I've actually wanted to be a vet or something similar since I can remember...The study only takes two years in Norway but is extremely hard to get into and there's only one school and it's in the exact opposite end of where my boy is going to study. So with Norway being an extremely loong country it looks like I might have to go for Media production or the movie science program instead :)

Well Movie science is the direct translation of what it's called in Danish/Norwegian but it's basically analyzing movies, why the director has done this in this or that way, what's the meaning and what movies mean to society and how their role has changed, etc etc.

Well sometime I really do feel like my current school thinks of us like robots. We have tests every Monday and Tuesday where we get 2 minutes to answer about 15-20 questions! Every single one of them being things you just have to remember but does nothing to help you understand the subject :S And we're not allowed to look in our books!
But yeah sounds like a good tactic to actually manage to get through some of it ;)

Wow, I can't believe your friend weren't allowed to study! I'm glad though that you could help her and that in the end he accepted it :)
I couldn't imagine my boy telling me not to study...I don't think I would listen unless he had really good reason so say so...but then again he's also studying and we both knew from the beginning that we wanted to get a higher education so I suppose that sort of sorts it our :P

Yeah they do, or well my dad is the complete opposite :s Last christmas when both me, my mom and my dad got sick he was just complaining and complaining and it was just a cold, a bad one, but just a cold! And with every cough it was like he was proving a point of how bad he felt...aargh! :P
But my boy won't go to the doctor unless he thinks he's dying...won't go for a check up, just to be sure...but yeah he's back in school and working so I'm counting on the fact that he'd tell me if he got worse :)
So many people are down with a cold or the flu at the moment....but it is the season, well at least here it is so it's pretty usual in that way :)

Oh btw, did you see "this is it"? :D

Anyway, I hope you're all right and all!

Hugs! Miss you big time!!
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2009, 17:37:36 »
ay sweety,

Sorry to hear you had some terrible days behind you  :( hope you'll be feeling better soon! As you mentioned it's the time of the year indeed... not to mention it's NOT smart starting school again when you're not healed yourself for at least 70% cause I'm having a cold again already... got up with a soar throat yesterday morning and today I started coughing again  :roll: but well I think I'll survive a cold if I survived the flue last week ... and it'll pass soon when it starts being colder the germs die anyway  :D *prays*  :lol:

I hope you'll get out  about what to study but I think as long it's a decision from the heart it can't be wrong really  :D That movie science sounds a bit like a study literature  :D but then with movies... oooh that's what I dooo miss from two years ago, I had a lot of analyses from books and all... but well... now I finally learn HOW to write!  :D and how to analyse a text in order to translate it. But something's wrong this year donno what, donno why, but I feel like AAAAAAAAAH STOP TIME STOP TIME I MISSED SOMETHING  :lol:  donno where that feeling comes from... I guess just a too low self-image yet again *sighs* but I finally started with making coursbooks and reading coursebooks and just decided to do it without a regular semester plan cause that's just getting on my nerves "I need to do that" ow but "I don't want to do that now" and then well you know usual shit  :P

AND you won't believe but that's exactly what I thought today as well... you know we have about 10 courses now this semester ... and they all act as if their course is the only we follow ... and than they wonder why we all "look so tired" ... I mean HELLO we're not robots!  ... "read that till next class" that being 50 pages on one week for 10 courses that makes 50 times 10 makes 500 pages a week plus projects, plus working on your pronunciation, plus writing an essay, plus having some free time ... yeah that works in the end our days count 24 hours right  :shock:  NOT  :roll:  ... anyway  :lol:  just needed to reduce my anger  :P  I think they're getting more unreasonable every year at higher education when I hear what first bachelors have to do extra now in comparison to us last year... that's just you know... and our schedule was already heavy in my opinion. But then again working is no option for me cause I really want to do something I like if that means NOT sleeping for two days in a row that's just not sleeping two days in a row man but I'll get that diploma!

But every week on Monday and tuesday  :shock:  on MONDAY  :lol:  that's the most unreasonable thing I ever heard, who lays a test on MONDAY!!!! ... I think that's hard right and are that really open questions than? Or multiple choice? But even multiple choice is really hard...I remember I had an exam on University in Gent two years ago for culture and we had about 70 multiple questions I believe and about 2 hours to solve them and I really needed ALL of my time to do that...ending up with just a pass mark  :roll:  and I really had the feeling I had done great but well ... so 15-20 questions in 2 minutes that's just not possible I suppose...

And no haven't seen This is it yet... I believe in cinema here in Belgium from 28 of Oktober, but tickets are almost ordered I'm just looking for someone to attend me *sighs* for going on my own is a bit well boring and my boyfriend doesn't want to come with me  :(  *looks around "volunteers here?" * (that rhymes  :lol: ) ... so I'll see it for sure when I really have to all on my own ...  :P

Get well soon sugar!!! Make sure Tommy takes care of you right!  8) or I'll kick his ass next time we meet  ;)  :lol:

Big biiiiiiiiiiig hug!
Miss ya

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2009, 19:02:32 »
It's all right...I'm much better now thanks :) My school actually has a policy now because of the Swine flu that we cannot go to school if we have flu-like symptoms, so had to stay home the whole week, but ah well :)
Hope your cold will pass soon enough! :)

Yeah I guess you  could compare it to literature actually :) You have all that about the angles the scenes are shot at and all which I guess it's kinda the same with literature actually :P But I also think we learn how to do all these things but I'm not completely sure...I'll find out ;) But yeah I'm definitely going for something I know deep down is what I want, and I'm not going to think about if it'll make me rich in the  end, cause I don't really care to be honest :P
I know that feeling soo well!! I'm sure I'll be like that all next week only because I stayed home these 3 course-days this week!! But to be honest, it's soo difficult to care about a study when you're almost certain you're going to drop out anyway :?
But anyway, sounds like you're making good progress and all so I'm sure you'll be fine :)

500 wow that's a lot of pages!! I usually have like 150-200 a week and that's like technical stuff..sighs..takes hours to get through! :? But 500! I'm amazed that you're still standing!!
But yeah I had the same with highschool/college actually...cause every teacher just had that idea that this HAD to be though and it was like nobody really knew why, other than it HAD to baah! And now again...only this time it's on a muuch higher  level! But yeah, someone ought to tell teachers that there's only 24 hours in a day!

They're usually multiple choice, but very technically questions that can be quite hard to even understand...so yeah that's how a start every week! weehee or nor :-/
But my teacher has some sort of idea that this will helps us to find out if we have what it takes for the exam and that we get everything out of what we read...and I'm like, weeell isn't it more important to understand WHAT things does instead of it there's suppose to be a "?" or a "@" sighs...:?

aaw I hope you'll find someone who can go with you!! Looking forward to hear about it when you've seen it :D

Nothing much to report from here :) having spent a whole week at home, it seemed like soo much fun doing the grocery shopping for the weekend today haha :P

Take care and have a great weekend and evening!!

*biiiiiiiig hug!* Miss you! :)
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2009, 19:39:37 »
good to hear about the policy, here they're quite lazy in it... only my doctor, he was like you got flu symptoms and I was like eum yes but I don't have a lot of fever... and he was like ... but you still got the symptoms... and in the end you're stressed...stay home... I was like ow  :? yeah well eum work on my guilt feelings...cause I've been to school with those symptoms the week before so... but in the end don't see it helps much  :P everyone is falling ill around me  :) ... it's just the regular "flu-moment" you know...
My cold goes up and down, up and down, as the weather you could say
 :lol: but i'm much better already cause the headache disappeared a bit, I still suffer from my neck and when I don't take care of that my headache returns but well ... this night I got migraine my god  :shock: that's only the second time I have that but I didn't sleep not for one second before 4 o'clock... and then at 6 the alarm went off and I was like "SCREW THE WORLD I'M STAYING IN BED!!" ... and slept until 9 so ... alright  :)

And I'm getting the hang of it again yeah... took me a while to get back on track with studying, but now I'm into at least 4 books by now  :)  ... and I don't obbey  ;)  that's all I do to keep standing...I mean it's UNREASONABLE what they ask me so i just do what I can and try to work towards priorities... as I have 5 exams in january of which two I need to write my own coursebook *sighs* jup again... as well discourse studies as I told last year we have an english book, dutch slides and the exam is in Dutch so I try to get all the information in Dutch... German culture which is a book from 500 pages on its own  :shock:  *dies a little* and it's very interesting but I really need my time to get around the reading... and then picking the information I need for the exam is really hard... but well that are stuff I concentrate on plus the projects for this semester and the rest...well when I find time for it  :)  I'm of the idea that there must still be life next to studies otherwise I won't survive I've seen what happens when I do so with biomedical science so...

And as you say, I can imagine it's not easy to do your best for something you're not really interested in anymore... but I'm sure you'll get trough... and I tell you one thing ... don't delay decisions you already made  ;) that doesn't bring you anything  :)

As for here, things kinda fell into place since yesterday morning when I got out of bed ... I've been doubting as hell the last weeks, due to the enormous amount of information that came ahead of me with school and then fell ill and missed classes here and there... and was scared that I kinda made no chance anymore to make it this year  :shock: I know!! sounds crazy  :lol: cause the year just started but well... I kinda found strength again in september, something that made me down at the beginning brought me back to my drive for my studies and that's really good  :)  ... so now life just takes it run and I try not to well you know interrupt it too much but just let it run the way it must run... I'll see what comes at the end of January when I did my first exams there's no need to worry in advance is there  :)  still got all chances of the world... and that's kinda what I realised yesterday on my way to school on the bus  :)  and people even noticed that my friend asked me "you look good today, what happened?"  :lol:  I was like nothing some insights... peaceful cleared some stuff with my boy yet again  8)  ... so a productive week you could say  :lol:

well I'm gonna close here  ;)

I wish you a very nice evening and weekend as well!!
Get better for the full 100%
Greetings to Tommy as well ;)

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hug!
miss ya!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 10:20:32 »
:D I received the pictures my sis's man has taken ... there were some from Bonn as well ... I forgot actually that there were pictures taken from me and Natalie  :D ... so sweet sis if you see this and wants them just let me know then I'll send them to you by mail  ;)
wanted to share them...

wanna laugh?  8)  that's why I mostly don't like it when people take pictures of me (specially not when I'm not aware...)

got some more but eum I have to prepare to leave for school  :shock: ooops why do I always think time stands still   :lol:

Kisses!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Trips
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 10:30:00 »
ahahah  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  you and your faces  :lol:  and i cannot help myself but remembering that evening in Stadtpark  :lol:

lovely photos, indeed^^ [all of them^^ ]
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 10:31:33 »
haha :D Great photos! Looks really lovely and cosy! :) Thanks a lot for sharing!!

I'll answer on your last non photo post when I get home and have caught in on some sleep, so tonight at some point ;)  :lol:

*hugs*
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Trips
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 17:09:36 »
:lol: my faces yeah... thing is it's really frightening to see that I do that all the time ... that's why these pictures where taken I think :? ... but well  :lol:
and yeah in Stadtpark that was the evening  :lol: luckily you couldn't see my face when I realised that the rabbits weren't rabbits but rats  :lol: ...I'm sure even you would have been scared  :lol:  :lol: ...
Anyway glad to see you enjoyed the pictures  ;)

Kisses!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Trips
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2009, 17:29:47 »
ow, i really think i wouldn't get scared...  :P
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Trips
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2009, 18:32:10 »
Yeah it is quite good but despite the flu policy everyone seems to be getting sick :? but yeah well the kind of swineflu we've got is a mild one..you barely get more than a slight fever which I guess is also why they keep advising people to stay home if they don't feel well...cause normally you wouldn't care much if you only had a running nose and all that which could as well be a cold.

I hope you're feeling all better now sweety! Migraines are terrible!! Once I had one that lasted for 3 days...but no matter how long you have them they're no fun at all! :(

Sounds like a good plan with your studies! ;) Especially with 5 exams coming! that's a lot! I've got three, all of them project exams but still it's only 3!
But it's definitely important not to forget to live as well :P It's so easy just spending all of your energy and time on studies (mostly cause teacher tend to think that you have to ) but you won't get far without enjoying life just a little on the side and I know for my sake, that that's the only reason I've been able to study non-stop since the age of 6 :P

Really good to hear that you're doing well with school and all :) I know the feeling when you're home sick or you've been gone and come back and realise how much you've missed...it's an instant drawback and you start doubting if you'll get through but normally you get back on track and everything will be fine :) I've had such two couple of days. Didn't do well in my tests, cause obviously I hadn't been there last week and there were quite some references to that :? But you know it's always like that...you always have to get back into it, and honestly, we don't get grades until our exams so those tests can go to hell ;) hehe

It's has been some weird couple of days...meeting my friend again in school and all...yesterday was really bad, but today was a bit better...so I suppose at some point we'll get this sorted out...somehow. But I was extremely exhausted and on my nerves (or on my boy's nerves ;)) the entire evening cause my dad had been so bad! It was like being in a movie about american highschools and teenagers, with the way my friend and our third groupmember acted  :shock:  hehe but yeah what doesn't kill you make you stronger right? and I've been through a lot worse ;)
Now I'm looking forward to tomorrow with absolutely no classes and only Thursday with afternoon classes (and those aren't very hardcore hehe) so it's almost weekend for me! :D

Anyway, Take care sweety!

*huuuugs*

Uh and Tommy says Hi back  8)  (I always forget to write it, sorry  :lol: )
- Kat