Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 89072 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« on: May 17, 2009, 20:19:51 »
:) I just had this amazing experience, was quite fed up with everything and needed to escape hard reality... so decided to go for a walk along the meadows with my dog and Sehnsucht sound in my ears. And it was wonderful, just what I needed...so I wanted to shares this  ;) this peace and love I experience now...there was no moon, yet a beautiful sunset which made that up  :) the horizon was covered by a red-yellow light and the sky was entirely blue with some stripes of clowds in which you could see the wind move... on the meadows there lay a cow, watching as I passed by, enjoying the friss breeze as much as I did...there were birds flying up everywhere I looked as I passed them (and think scared them) a car passed by but as if the guy driving it knew I wanted my peace he slowed down when he passed and even smiled when I looked at the man driving, yet our ways split up as I went further and he turned after the cornor strange how life turns and twists isn't it? I imagined what will be within another 21 years of my life...will I still be happy as happy as I am now (which I realised during my walk) but then you make your happyness yourself just as you create illusions to disappear in...life is, at least the part you influence, what you make it - I'm quite sure of that now...  And with those words I end my journey today - what seemed to turn out as one of the many days turned out to be a very special one ...

And to make something creative out of this... how do you create space to let negative thoughts flow out?

Good night everybody
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 21:01:11 »
sounds familiar :) i do that too. mostly ;) i just love nature, my dog, walks and Lacrimosa on my mp3... <3
sometimes i draw, write poetry [didn't do that for a very long time], take my camera and do some shots... but there's always Lacrimosa on my playlist :) that's what always helps me through...  :)  ;)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Miss_Scabtree Offline fr

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 21:04:50 »
You know what, I've Sehnsucht !
But unfortunatly, unlike you, my day was not really peaceful  :? (I've a math exam tomorrow, and i'm a real shit in math =__='' ) But I've had a little time of peace.

I was trying to learn my fucking lessons, and I said "Stop".
I put Sehnsucht in my ears and look at the sky, the clouds which fly...And God, it was wonderful !
And when I will close my computer, I think I will listen Sehnsucht and admire the stars...

People don't take time to look at the stars...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 07:43:55 »
ow I hope your exam went fine!! I'll put up my thumbs  ;) toitoitoi!!

And about the stars...I do take time to look at them  :) ever since I was a little girl they're my best friends together with the moon, which really donno it always gets my attention somehow. The stars belong to my evening rituel I brush my teeth before I go to sleep while looking/hanging through the window  :lol: in summer that's funny cause my neighbours sit outside then and they look at me like "she spionating on us"  :lol:  :lol: always funny whilst I'm just relaxing and enjoying the night with its stars... ow and with full moon I mostly can't sleep so I get up and just watch her  :) ... but whenever I just like to look up at the sky, I remember when I started school this year, it was a new school yet again so people didn't know me and one time I was walking to the busstation with my meanwhile very good friend and I did that so I looked up at the sky and she asked me "why do you do that for?are you praying?"  :lol: I said no, I'm not, I'm just relaxing, just finding a piece of myself back up there... I don't know when I started doing that, for as far as I can remember I did that the moment I could walk. And in summer I often just lay down on the grass and stare at the clouds  :) I just love making figures in them - yeah I'm a dreamy type :P  ;)

O well, I just enjoy it being outside, once me and my boyfriend decided in the evening to have a picknick on the beach so we got into the car and drove the one hour it takes us to get to the beach...and that's lovely...seeing the sun go down, the sea is so relaxing really. She has the same bewitching element as the moon and the stars...just looking in eternity cause unless you're in Calais one of my favourite places by the way (Cap gris nez and cap blanc nez) you can't see anything near and that's just ... I always want to get a megaphone than and yell "hey you there on the other side, how are you?"  ^^ but I know I wouldn't get any answer so it's no use trying that right  ;)

@Shadowsn, yeah I know you walk a lot don't you ... with that silly dog hahaa who always puts out her tongue hahahaah!!!! Why did you stopped drawing? If I may ask hihi...

Bisous!

November Offline

• Forenkenner First Class
sunset - a walk
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 11:42:25 »
Nice to read this what you all write I have the experience of listening to Lacrimosa in the nature yet ahead, well, it's just my second post, and here's my "Hello" thread > http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/forum/viewtopic.php?p=45107#45107

happy to explore the forum ;)

How to chill out and let negative emotions out.. mostly I wander around.. recently I was taking walks in rape seed fields.. and took some photos.. yellow fields..
I Lost My Star In Krasnodar

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 12:07:59 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
@Shadowsn, yeah I know you walk a lot don't you ... with that silly dog hahaa who always puts out her tongue hahahaah!!!! Why did you stopped drawing? If I may ask hihi...

yeap, she always puts her tongue out  :lol:
well, i usually draw when i can't go out because of raining...  :lol:  but for the last few weeks there's almost no rain  :shock:  :D  :D  and i have to admit i became a bit lazy  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

November Offline

• Forenkenner First Class
sunset - a walk
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 12:29:08 »
Does Shadows In Twilight walk a lot?
Then I could shake a hand with you on this!
I Lost My Star In Krasnodar

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 12:45:10 »
Longwaytogo
Your story made me to remember my last early walking. It was a month ago. I left home at 5 a.m. and went to my favourite ruins near my home. I had just cut my hair that wasn't cut for more than four years and I was going to burn them. So I lit the fire and feel like some warlock or druid) Though burning hair was very stinky but this feeling of the very early sunset was great)

BTW, my hair wasn't burnt at all and I threw the remains to the nearest bog)

...and every night it comes to me, so wet and scorched, and strangle me  :evil:  :lol:
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Sirin Offline

• Master Forenkenner
sunset - a walk
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 12:56:42 »
Quote from: "Zeake_Asakura"
Longwaytogo
Your story made me to remember my last early walking. It was a month ago. I left home at 5 a.m. and went to my favourite ruins near my home. I had just cut my hair that wasn't cut for more than four years and I was going to burn them. So I lit the fire and feel like some warlock or druid) Though burning hair was very stinky but this feeling of the very early sunset was great)

BTW, my hair wasn't burnt at all and I threw the remains to the nearest bog)

...and every night it comes to me, so wet and scorched, and strangle me  :evil:  :lol:

Zeake,  :lol: stop immediately ruining first impression of your messages :lol: it was all mysterious before ur BTW :lol:

Well, when I am hysterical or angry (usually this means the same things) I do sports... Prefer to go roller-skating almost at sunset (with Picnic's album "Вампирские песни"-"Vampire songs"). Oh yeah.... it really helps to chill out...
We are living in the world of so beautiful images... Just think who you are among them.

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 13:18:04 »
Quote from: "November"
Does Shadows In Twilight walk a lot?
Then I could shake a hand with you on this!

yeah, i walk a lot ;) A LOT  :)

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 18:37:44 »
You guys all make me miss my old dog soo much! She wasn't much of a walker when she was in band but we used to take these walks early in the mornings in the forest near by where she could run freely - so sweet! She would run and run, up and down between the trees :) And even though I'm not a morning person, those walks is something I'm missing! Especially cause you rarely met anyone at that time at day, which was the reason for getting up that early as well...But you could just enjoy nature and be yourself in your own little world with your best friend (my old dog).

I still walk a lot! Though now it's with my boyfriend and it's by a lake right where we live :) it's fantastic there as well! Loads of people normally and unfortunately but sometimes you just have to make the best of what you've got right? ;) But when I walk together with my boyfriend it's without music, mobilephones and any other kind of contact to other people and work...but almost always with our camera! Taking loads of photos of everything and nothing :P  - We do the same thing when we're in Norway visiting family as well....just there the nature is truly magnificent! and you can walk for hours and hours there in the summer as it doesn't get dark...Can't wait to get up there this summer and listen to Sehnsucht while looking at those mountains! I love mountains :)

Btw this is a pic of the lake where we walk, taken on the 10th of April :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/capnkat/3428339611/
- Kat

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 18:57:01 »
is it just me or is this photo so full of life that it's actually moving? or it IS moving?  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:

by the way, great place :) reminds me of small lakes in my nearby  :) but here with mountains :P

look :P

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 19:22:32 »
Quote from: "Einsamkeit"
You guys all make me miss my old dog soo much! She wasn't much of a walker when she was in band but we used to take these walks early in the mornings in the forest near by where she could run freely - so sweet! She would run and run, up and down between the trees :) And even though I'm not a morning person, those walks is something I'm missing! Especially cause you rarely met anyone at that time at day, which was the reason for getting up that early as well...But you could just enjoy nature and be yourself in your own little world with your best friend (my old dog).

I still walk a lot! Though now it's with my boyfriend and it's by a lake right where we live :) it's fantastic there as well! Loads of people normally and unfortunately but sometimes you just have to make the best of what you've got right? ;) But when I walk together with my boyfriend it's without music, mobilephones and any other kind of contact to other people and work...but almost always with our camera! Taking loads of photos of everything and nothing :P  - We do the same thing when we're in Norway visiting family as well....just there the nature is truly magnificent! and you can walk for hours and hours there in the summer as it doesn't get dark...Can't wait to get up there this summer and listen to Sehnsucht while looking at those mountains! I love mountains :)

Btw this is a pic of the lake where we walk, taken on the 10th of April :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/capnkat/3428339611/

:) yeah early in the morning or late in the evening that are my favourite moments to go for a walk or for jogging ...
I'm sorry for your dog Kat  :cry: I know you loved her very much...

And your pictures are always so  :D I can almost sense the atmosphere of the time!!!  ;)

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 20:54:19 »
Shadows-In-Twilight: Wow that's a beautiful place! Reminded me a bit of Norway with the mountains :) Sorry for the ugly human being(me) runing the nice view ;)

Kitty: Thanks...It's so long ago she died but I still miss her :( But in the good way where you miss all the good times you had and where you can look forward to getting new one's with another dog at some point :)

But yeah late night walks are my favorite, especially in Norway. Everything is so quiet and cause in the summer it's as light as in the picture above you can still really enjoy nature and everything....not so many starts though :/ but that's all of winter to do that right? ;) then there's almost no  light during day hehe..so different from here and yet it's a country right next to Denmark :P but this is up north as well...you have to get north of the polar circle to expierence midnight sun :)
But to get back to the walking during night..I just love it there in the night, we usually walk like in the middle of the night..at 4 or 5 in the morning even. It's something you could never do here, since that would mean loads of drunk people that's getting home from a night in the city :/
- Kat

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 21:12:03 »
why ugly? everybody is beautiful  ;)