Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 88375 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1290 on: November 08, 2011, 09:26:07 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
ooooooow, so colorful autumn^^   i love the last picture a lot  :)   8)

Yes, autumn is really beautiful here (or well was... at the moment trees are turning dead) And the last one was a must... when I walked down the mountain I all at once crossed this spot and couldn't pass it without at least trying to picture it and worked out quit well to my opinion.

Elena thanks :)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1291 on: December 04, 2011, 16:49:51 »
I had a lovely view out of my window during sunset this evening :) and took a picture of it

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1292 on: December 04, 2011, 17:33:15 »
oooow, such a beautiful sky^^
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1293 on: January 07, 2012, 17:37:07 »
Made a walk today, and shot the loaaaad of snow that was dropped in Innsbruck some days ago(before I arrived) and from Thursday till this morning. And had some fun with birds that were teasing me  :lol:  :lol: they're really smarter than humans believe!!!!

first testing with one, if the format is ok:
on my way to the promenade:

I like the view of trees covered with fresh snow :) so:

The walking road:

a picture that stands for my memories  I have on these walks, one never knows where the road ends, future is blurred until it becomes present:

I never knew what's IN the trees by the side, so I pictured it out of the blue by lose hand and this is what came out ^^

I like taking these kinda pictures, I once did it in my garden :) and now I wanted some memories of the snow-particles of Innsbruck ;)

Here I found some birds ... but I don't have a fitting lens to stay on a distance ... so I had to go close...and they DID come close...but were so damn smart that each time they heard the focus of my camera they tend to fly off  :lol:  :lol:

This one looked at me like "what are you looking at uh!"

the same one, looking at me like "never seen a bird eating??!"

and then I saw a real Robin :) at my place one we usually don't see them because of all the cats around, and when then they fly away before you can even take the camera (and they're my absolute favourite bird!!!!)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1294 on: January 07, 2012, 18:56:07 »
Kitty: the winter is so beautiful in your pictures!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1295 on: January 07, 2012, 21:58:22 »
Kitty, this is beauuuuuutiful :D :D :D envy you right now ^^ i understand why you were so happy to stay at Innsbruck for your Erasmus ^^ and about the robin, i love them too, and i remember clearly drawing one for a Xmas card one year, i was so proud of this card, i had put all my love of this bird in it XD
and btw, these pics of your walk reminded me of the one we had had near your home ;) so nice memories :)
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1296 on: January 07, 2012, 22:35:29 »
Quote from: "A Elena"
Kitty: the winter is so beautiful in your pictures!!!

Caroline yeah, I didn't expect to see winter anymore  :D it waited long time to set in. You're welcome :)

Melissa Thanks, yeah, this was what I've been waiting for  :oops: eventhough nonetheless I wished I were home at this moment... and that's amazing that you can draw it! I remember I once tried it when I was younger...but my drawing talents reach for the age of a 4year-old probably but no further =_= today when I saw it I thought again, how wonderful it must be to draw it...I just think it's a bird that really is very artistic and estethical in a way, donno why ... but when I saw it I felt this twinge of happiness in my heart, of love...the love I've been missing ever since I left my home again. Anyways congratz with the card-drawing :) all reasons to be proud *sad that she can't see it though* ... and yeah, I've also been thinking about our walk actually :) exactly at the moment where I got caught by a snow-shower  :lol: with that difference that snow doesn't make you so wet at once :) ... soon again, I'm sure :) hopefully without the storm catching us then ;)

sunset - a walk
« Reply #1297 on: January 10, 2012, 00:49:14 »
SNOOOOWWW !! :O *rolls in snow down mountain*

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1298 on: January 10, 2012, 10:26:29 »
Quote from: "anesthesia25"
SNOOOOWWW !! :O *rolls in snow down mountain*

hihihi  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I wouldn't do that, there's still avalanches  :lol:  :lol: but there's plenty in the grass still  :D

sunset - a walk
« Reply #1299 on: January 12, 2012, 20:17:28 »
We have a snowstorm today! :) Not so bad though comparing to last year. :lol: I still have to drive today. >,<

Outside my window:

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1300 on: January 12, 2012, 20:36:38 »
Oh.you have snow and you can take wonderful pictures too!!!!!! :D
We don't have it at all!!!! :(
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1301 on: January 12, 2012, 20:50:40 »
wiuwiu :D enjoy the snow!

sunset - a walk
« Reply #1302 on: January 23, 2012, 22:09:29 »
My current view:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1303 on: February 03, 2012, 22:36:08 »
hadn´t seen this one yet  :shock:  is that ... the sea?  :o  :o  :o  first thing I´m gonna do it go to the see when I´m back in Belgium...seems like eternity since I was there (which it kinda is *figured it out just now*) ... The picture is somehow dreamy :) I like it!

sunset - a walk
« Reply #1304 on: February 03, 2012, 23:45:46 »
Quote from: "Kitty"
hadn´t seen this one yet  :shock:  is that ... the sea?  :o  :o  :o  first thing I´m gonna do it go to the see when I´m back in Belgium...seems like eternity since I was there (which it kinda is *figured it out just now*) ... The picture is somehow dreamy :) I like it!

it is lake Michigan! feels like an ocean!