Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 118682 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2009, 21:18:30 »
:lol: I never met one  :shock: and I'm happy I didn't  :lol: I did meet a guy who believed he was a vampire though  :P  and actually believed I believed him  :lol: ... I've never really believed in horror stories, I mean I believe it's just creations because people are afraid of what they don't know... in my opinion there's no such thing as between life and death ... there's just life and there's afterlife but nothing that can make you "live" between it I guess  ;) ... about ghost cities (empty cities) yeah they're pretty creapy  :lol: and I want to stay away from them as far as I can  :lol: just because I don't feel at ease...neither at a cemetery by the way, I don't hang around there that often (anymore, there was a time I spent much of my free time there) How come you had a believe in zombies anyway? (was a bit shocked really  :lol: )

Kisses
Me
Chose being kind over being right, always!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2009, 21:34:32 »
Well, I don't believe in zombies :D I just searched for them :lol: They are so cute :) btw, some people called me f***ing zomby or walking dead or dead priest :shock:  cuz I'm pale and sad and my hands are usually cold, but now it happened more rarely last time cuz I cut my hair and even smile sometime :)

f X_x f - it's zomby-smile :)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2009, 21:45:37 »
:lol:  :lol: zombie smile ... well I think everyone looks like a zombie somdays  :lol: ... but calling someone a zombie because he doesn't smile often - ok I'm not the example of "one that can't smile" ... I often get the question "why are you smiling?" and then I'm not even aware of the fact I am!  :lol:  so I guess I'll be the happy zombie then  :P ... and you know how you can learn to smile more? Just when you walk on the street look someone in the eyes, often a smile follows and you'll smile back automatically  ;) ... I donno where I learnt it, cause as a baby I always cried  :lol: but somehow donno I like to laugh you know ^^ .... but zombies cute?? When I think of zombies I think of a crapy movie where people come crawling out of their graves and go hunt the street half hanging making a growling sound  :lol:

stephanie Offline us

• First Forenmeister
  • Lady Masks
sunset - a walk
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2009, 22:19:12 »
haha! about zombies have you seen this movie? It's hilarious! :D
Zombie/Minister of: Lollipop's Zombie killer helper & Crazy hyper things.

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2009, 05:56:38 »
Longwaytogo
Well, I smile only when I want to smile :) I'm even flattered to be called a zomby f X_x f
Ain't they cute? )))

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2009, 14:57:55 »
:o  Zeake, I'm anxiously waiting for your photos of zombies !! It's just THE ambition of my life to see how they look ! :lol:  ;)
Well, the image that comes to my mind speaking of zombies is not really charming either, but, who knows ? None among us have yet met one so we can't judge !  :roll:  :lol:
But about cemeteries, I've visited one in Pisa, this summer, it was some sort of big rectangular arcade, just so beautiful an architecture that I shout : I want to live there ! And then one of my little sisters said : that's it, she's a real gothic, now... I burst out laughing of course !! (I wear black cause I like it, but apart from that my clothes are quite common, and so is the rest of my appearance...). But seriously, I like cemeteries in general (but when it's still in daylight) because they usually are silent and green places, where people show respect to each other, where you can have a quiet lonely walk...
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

sunset - a walk
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2009, 16:21:36 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

Greetings

this one leaves me like this-->  :shock: , and the third got such a warm and not agreessive i feel it is able to make my heart smile ....

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2009, 16:33:04 »
:lol: a shocked Lü Sha I sure wanna see that !  :D ...
And the third one, yeah I was lost there, I mean not that I lost my way but when I arrived at the place I was taking some pictures (I believe there actually is a picture of me taking a picture of that) and whilst looking through the camera I thought "waaauw I really like alleys, I really like this view" and my dad was yelling "will you please take that picture and follow!"  :lol: and I was like yeah yeah ow  :D  :lol: where are we ... o right Nice  :lol:

sunset - a walk
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2009, 16:46:06 »
hahahah typical you!  lovely!  happy little kitty :lol:  :lol: hahahah

missy miss =B

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2009, 16:50:47 »
missy miss back  :P  ;)  *hugs*

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2009, 18:06:10 »
Melissa
Zombies are very sly and still they succeed in avoiding me :) though I'm a frequent guest in deserted houses, cemeteries and dumps but I haven't seen a single one  :)

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2009, 03:54:07 »
Quote from: "MelissaFrance"
None among us have yet met one so we can't judge !  :roll:  :lol:

Yeah! What if they are not precisely like shown in horror movies? Maybe they are fine, refined and educated just a bit smelly people...  :lol:

Great pics, everyone, thanks for sharing! Damn, I've only have got boring streets around me -__-

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2009, 08:21:51 »
:o maybe we're all zombies  :shock: *walks around like a zombie*  :lol: would be fun though I've always wondered what it would feel like  :lol: ... ow wait zombies don't feel much anymore I guess according to films I saw

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2009, 08:28:01 »
Just they are very shy and try never to show their feelings f^_^f

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2009, 08:46:26 »
ow...  I must be a zombie then  :lol: hahah I like your zombiesmile  :lol: ahahaah!