Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 89847 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2009, 14:37:42 »
@Zeake_asakura: yeah Belgian cows are rather fat, sometimes they are very cruel to the animals, although it's illegal they give them hormones to grew bigger  :roll: ... but these cows became my friends  :lol: they like my dog, so and it seems that in animal world friends of my friend are my friends too is still present :lol: ...

@Shadows: I took a picture of the same flowers I just realised  "daisies" :lol: only with poor quality and after my dog had well rolled in them hahaha...I said "ay!!! Will you cut that out! the poor flowers!" and he gave me his puppy look "what did I do wrong now this time?" and you can't but say "it's ok, allright sit down, I'll take a picture" ... I have entire conversations with my dog and he gives me this look of "what are you bazzling, I don't understand you remember..." I love dogs! hahaha

When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2009, 15:34:16 »
Heh, I just can't imagine as local cows eat hormons  :) it's a nonsense  :) Unfortunately I haven't any pictures of Russian cows for comparison but I can show some goats, dead dog and many dead pigeons. Dunno why I speak about it :) I guess the off-top is a kind of psychical disease  :lol:
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2009, 16:53:29 »
they don't eat it, they get it injected  ;) ... and it wasn't that offtopic right  :lol: as cows are part of many walks  :D otherwise - yeah this forum is infected by going offtopic  :lol:

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2009, 20:24:59 »
Well, then I'll show some pics of one my walks not to let the infection grow. :) It was the end of July and there was a great thunderstorm.

Here's our new temple of saint somebody.

Well, I tried to take a picture of the sky at first turn)

This photo was taken from under the roof of library where I hid from the rain. Photo's a bit fuzzy cuz I was blowed off a bit:)

Anastasia Kopie Offline ru

• Forenkenner First Class
sunset - a walk
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2009, 21:10:22 »
Oh, just yesterday my friend tried to take a picture of black clouds above our heads, but unfortunately on photo they don't look as evil as they were  ;)
Just an idiot

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
sunset - a walk
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2009, 21:33:28 »
@Kitty:
daisies *.*

today i went cycling with my friend. close to my home there 11km long path, meant only for cycling, walking and running. so, on the half of our way, we sat down in the grass. not to mention that bench was 3m away  :lol: people were staring at us without any reason, but my friend got an idea about giving them a GOOD reason to do so  :lol:
so... i took my lovely black hat off of my head, put it infront of us and throwing some coins into it. then i put some Lacrimosa on my cell-phone and we started acting like we're playing guitars and banging our heads  :lol:  :lol: ... that was fun ^^ next time i'll put my Nikon on self-timer to show you how it looks, when 2 crazy girls are way too bored  :lol:

and yeah, you can imagine people's eyes...  :shock:  :shock:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

but it's a good way to forget about all worries you have :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2009, 22:56:26 »
can imagine  :lol:  :lol:

@Zeake_Asakura: lovely pictures  :D I love the sky when there's a thunderstorm, I really have a love-hate relationship with thunderstorms cause I somehow like to watch the flashes and the thunders give me a sort of waaaauw feeling but at the same time I'm really scared of them  :lol:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2009, 09:26:15 »
Have made a morning walk this time as when I got up everything was misty and they predict a rather hot day (which I can sense already  :shock: ) ... and took some pictures or at least I tried  :lol: it's never the same is it to feel it or to see it on a picture anyway...

This one is one of my favourites... the sun was trying to get through the mist:

dog vision:

Flowering things which I liked, they were like donno "puf"  :lol:  it looked as if they captured some air, they were swollen but like well with oxygen  :D

Alles FOLLOW THE LIGHT!!

And we did ^^

The horses, I forgot to take a picture of them last time:

No he's not dead, just enjoying the cool water from the grass
 :lol:

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2009, 10:27:52 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
Alles FOLLOW THE LIGHT!!

Ooo, anthropogenic catastrophe  :shock: Great)

I like misty weather very much. Unfortunately the best pictures in my life remained not taken :(

Searching for zombies  :D

stephanie Offline us

• First Forenmeister
  • Lady Masks
sunset - a walk
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2009, 10:28:17 »
@Longwaytogo those pictures are so beautiful  :D how much I would like to live into a place just like that but here were I live is just cities same in Madrid(were I born) is cities too :(
Zombie/Minister of: Lollipop's Zombie killer helper & Crazy hyper things.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2009, 10:49:50 »
@Zeake_Asakura: Yeah misty weather is brilliant but very hard to capture on images, I mean you can make pictures but it's never the same as being there ^^ My boyfriend has bought a massive camera (he studied it some years ago in evening classes) and even with that one and with my boys knowledge of how to take a picture it's still very hard to capture the feeling in the immage... I admire people who are able to  :) ...I just haven't got enough patient with me it's ow lovely image click and we'll see afterwards what came out ...

I like your graveyard picture very much  :D it's like in a horror movie there may appear a bohoo beast any time  :lol:  

@Stephanie: yeah that's why I am happy that I live here although I would like to have some mountains in my surrounding ^^ I hate it that everything here is so flat ... but I suppose the grass always looks greener on the other side  :D ... Besides cities can deliver beautiful pictures too - I was in Nice two years ago and took some pictures there, I can't post them as they weren't taken with the digital one I took my boys camera... but there is one that I took with the digital of my dad ...to look if it would make sense if I took it so ...that's this one

and My dad took others which I really like:

It's another sort of pictures, but I can enjoy cities as much as I can enjoy nature...only I get nervous in cities because of the noise but furthermore  :D  ... I've enver been to Madrid so donno how that looks like, isn't there some kind of water or green in the neighboorhood? Cause that's often what I like about cities, like in Gent there's the river that streams through the city and you can walk along it  :)  so that's somewhat nature combined to the city  :D  or you have like a parc in the middle of the city (you don't want to hang on there in the late evening though  :shock: ) Like in Nice you have the sea and in the deepness the waving pattern of the horizon ... so don't be sad I'm sure you live in a nice place too  ;)  you just sometimes need to find its beauty it took me a while before I found that of my little town too  ;)

Greetings

stephanie Offline us

• First Forenmeister
  • Lady Masks
sunset - a walk
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2009, 11:06:39 »
well I will search for some photos of Madrid and I will take some photos from here in United States...
about the beach well I hate the sun so I don't like to go there :lol:
and your last pictures are nice
Zombie/Minister of: Lollipop's Zombie killer helper & Crazy hyper things.

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2009, 17:41:09 »
This evening I decided to read that topic, and guess what, It soothed me so much... So here's my answer to Kitty's subject : to get camed down, I used to walk, but to read about walks works too ^^ But I have to add that my walks are in town, because I live in Paris (I understand you, Stephanie ;) )... And I surely miss the walks I used to have in the forest when I lived in a smaller town, and my parents took us there on week ends... So I envy you lots living in villages, if I'm not mistaken, and who can go into nature's welcoming arms almost whenever you want... And That's why I was feeling so great when I was in that so tiny village for my holidays those two past weeks : so appeasing... And so great views !!!!!  :shock:  :D
But I don't want to complain too much, because to have walks in Paris is great too in some neighbourhoods, with tiny streets, it can be appeasing too... And there is the river Seine too, even if I don't go there very often, there is no grass anymore, only concrete :(
Back to complaining again, I'm afraid ! XD So I'll turn back to commenting, and then I'll draw my hand away from computer, all your photos are beautiful, but my favourite is Kitty's with that tiny but so powerful sun !! But Zeake the photos of the temple are remakable too... I want some more ! XD
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2009, 18:40:32 »
Yeah I remember Paris, it's great! specially in the evening! I wrote that on the mobile blog once, I remember me and my boy went to visit La Tour Eiffel on an evening and I truly thought (shoot me!!!!) that we would be the only ones on the street (well in little towns it IS that way) ... but well the opposite was true  :lol:  and I liked it that much! just being on the street in the middle of the night see so many people and just enjoy the other surrounding...Paris is a great city I've been there a couple of times already now It's been a while ago, planning to pass by again in probably december or else end january beginning of february... my sis warmed me up for Paris again  :lol: ... so yeah I can imagine that you enjoy your walkins there too ...

Thanks for the comment on the pictures  :D

(I planned to write lots more but will be for later *sighs* someone changed my plans yet again  :roll: )

Bisous!!!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2009, 18:42:17 »
Longwaytogo
Well, you should be just lucky to be a good photographer. :)
BTW< about horror. Dunno what's the beast but we (me, my friend and his girlfriend) tried to find some zombies here in our town  :) there's a part of town where are many deserted and burnt houses and no lanterns, so nobody walks there in the evening. We searched for some zombies to eat their brains but didn't find any one and were so much disappointed as if we really believed they exist  :) Are their any zombies in Belgium?  :) Do they eat brains or anything else?  :)

MelissaFrance
I'm glad you like my photoes. As soon as I have pictures of temple or zombies I"ll post them here :lol: