Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 76809 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 16:26:11 »
:) nice to hear that Sweety!!
I'm fine yeah  - study - headache - drink water - study - headache - drink water  :lol: that has been my day so far...but have taken a lot of pauzes so that should work out  :) done like what 29 pages on 5 hours so that's cool ...I'm a slow studier should go faster now it were just autors to cramm in your head and I hate cramming  ;) next it are analyses from books I read so  :D chille!  :lol: ...anyway I should go and prepare some dinner so I can start back in half an hour  ;)

See ya honey!!! And I can imagine you're looking forward to Leipzig  :D I'm looking forward to Köln  :D already  :lol:
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 16:31:07 »
Oh poor you!...studying and studying...well it's good to hear you're coping at least :)
I've taken a bit of a day off today, it's a holiday today here so decided to enjoy it with my boyfriend, even though I should get started on some animation :/ Tomorrow's another day :P

Have a nice dinner sweety :)

Still trying to convince my boyfriend that we should go to Köln....not really succeding so far :s but we'll se heh ;)

Take care!
- Kat

sunset - a walk
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 16:14:37 »
Walking by a flowing river usually helps me calm down and peaceful, or also a park...Einsamkeit, stunning pictures! I definately love to walk into the scenery ;D
I love climbing mountains here when not feeling too good(or feel good), feel the wind across my face and the great view from the top of the mountain....you see trees forests, huge rocks, people..then worries, sadness or any negative feelings just fade away. there's always a way to solve everything

Another thing makes me peaceful is writing chinese calligraphy, I love the fragrant smell of the link, and the thin xuan paper feels so lighthearted and carefree, I enjoy slowly pressing brush on the paper, stressing the lines and turnings of the characters, I write 4 or 5 pages per hour..and after one or two hours im just totally calm and forgot troubles..;D ...writing it you have to be highly focused, and balance strength...it's just like swords...it just getting rid of troubles

And then I choose to learn playing guqin, an old musical instrument, one of the reasons is I want to be closer to myself. It's inner music, it sounds deep, low but melodic, studying it in the peaceful courtyard feels great...so hopefully after i finish studying it i'll buy one for myself...it's a way to moisten my inner world

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2009, 21:30:44 »
All of this reminded me, when I get very angry or just need some quiet time with myself, I take my bike out, put all the wrong impressions in my muscles and hit the street riding quite fast. I get the impression that I'm trying to scape from everything, trying to scape from myself. After some minutes, there's nothing inside me but the peace of being outside, making my body work and sweat out all the confusion. The empty silence of the street, the cold air in my face and the warm sweat clear me out as nothing else. Then I retreat to my inner joy and I'm thankful that I'm alive.  :)  I cannot belive I had left my bike abandonned for ten years at home! I learned to ride it until I was 17, but it's never late!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 15:30:48 »
Thanks Lü Sha :)

Aaah finally I found some time to get in here again! :) If it wasn't because I'm way too tired right now to do anything I would go by the lake today and relax in the sun right now (it's 25C here today :D It's amazing!! Will most likely be back to 15-20C tomorrow) I've had a long day and the school was really noisy today for some reason...pfft...and on my way home the train was filled with kids - nothing wrong with that except when you just want silence...ah well but at least I'm done with most of my tasks for school and can relax a bit tonight for the first time in days!
My bikeride home from the station brought me a bit of peace though just a bit too short if anything :P
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 16:12:10 »
:D sounds like a tough day  :) but you managed to reach the end of it ^^
Here it was aaaah such a terrible terrible storm this night!!! I was terrified!!!! so I hardly slept this night, got to bed at 1 but half an hour later the storm awoke me and it didn't end until what was it half past 3 or something  :cry: and at 8 my alarm was there already so ... was a quiet day and didn't do too much ... will do later this evening and stand up early tomorrow morning  :D
So you're counting down  :D for Leipzig!  8) haha... when are you leaving??

Bisous!

sunset - a walk
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 08:02:12 »
Kat I'm envious of your lake and temperature! ;D sitting by the lake and watch sunrise and sunset...and doing nothing ;DDD

I think summer vacation is close so kids going back home, it's sweet and funny to see a whole bunch of little kids actually ;D last time i was at a costume museum and see lots kids, sitting on the floor and drawing...that's hilarious, their teacher can hardly handle them...kids sightseeing is one of the relaxing method =DD

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 21:35:39 »
Kitty, still sorry that the storm ruined your night :( but I guess you got your answers and all that in my mail ;)

Lü Sha, I envy my boyfriend's family with those mountains more! You can loose yourself just looking at that view :P But nature in all it various forms is just fantastic! :D And the temperature went back down...I think we had 15C today and veeery windy :/

:P Kids can be quite sweet yeah! Today at the train back from school there were this kindergarten that had been out on a fieldtrip and as soon as they neared the station they had to get off at, the kids hurried to take the grown up in their hands :P and all along they'd been sitting, talking and playing....I wish I still had the energy to be playing after a long day in school :P
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 11:14:44 »
it's so funny, It's noon here and a very bright day with no cloud on the sky...AND I CAN SEE THE MOON  :lol:  :lol: rather unusual  :D but lovely, I just have to look up and hup there she is ^^ ... just had to mention that "bewitched by the moon"  ;)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 21:58:24 »
had another walk today - yeah you know what that means right  :lol: kitty angry- lost- whatever  :roll: ... this time there was a moon JOY! and a bright sun JOYJOY!! and a mad dog by my side  :lol: he was so happy... the reason I share  this though is because I saw those glinstering things in the sky and I looked and looked but at first I thought "what the hell? Aliens?"  :lol: but after looking my excitement went down...it were just airplanes though they were many!!! and than I dreamed away ... and realised I've never been on an airplain  :lol: ... and I wanted to be a bird, birds came very close today, very odd how they call that in English ...see picture... they landed just next to me hahaha...and I looked like "hey little fellow look out for that big hairy beast which is called a dog and is fund of birds to play with" but my dog wasn't interested hahaha! And then I wished to be a bird, so I could just for once fly away from this all and feel what eternity feels like...

Snowy Offline

• Forenfreak
sunset - a walk
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 11:55:22 »
hmmm... my reaction is late but...

I like to listen to Lacrimosa with a drink, the booklet, sit down and relax
And yeah, i know it's unhealty i want to quit but a cigarette :)

Just a minute ago i listened to A few songs lying in the sun. But she was to warm haha.

Well, i listen always lacrimosa by my own. Because my friends don't listen to Lacrimosa. :S but sometimes i want to listen to others ;)

And when i listen to Lacrimosa, i have the feeling it's gonna be alright. I guess music makes me feel that in general. I have next week to presentations when i have to stand in front off the class and tell about myself to the class.
So i'm very nervous, but now i listen to lacrimosa i feel like it's gonna be allright :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 12:36:53 »
:) better late than never  ;)

Yeah Lacrimosa relaxes, well at least if I'm not over the edge yet ... cause if I listen to it when I feel quite "depressed" or sad than guaranteed I only make it worse... but when I'm just stressy it does help  :) (stress always ends in sadness with me to explain a bit  :lol: ) like now ^^ ... have studied 3 hours and had already the impression I forgot what I had studied the first hour - which creates rather panic reactions  :lol: so now hour stop and music music music maestro!

Snowy Offline

• Forenfreak
sunset - a walk
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 14:21:01 »
Hmmm, i've been there...

Studying, studying, and then... what was that thing again?:S
And then, omg i can't get it into my head :o

But then everything ends op good, just don't worry to much :);)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 14:37:14 »
:lol: exactly had it few times now... the things is I study by linking back to what I studied before...certainly for discourse studies cause they build up theories upon other 's theories so  :lol: and then mostly I remember o yeah that was that theory and I explain the entire theory again to myself to be sure I still know it  :lol: and than ... f*ck whose theory was it anyway?? And I have to go back to that name or I won't be able to continu ... thing is studying asks a lot of time in this case  :lol:  :lol: I mostly don't fear I won't get it in my head, my greatest fear is that it will have slipped out by the time I'm making my exam  :lol:  (I had it once, total black out, god I studied soooo hard for chemics and when I stood in front of him/my prof I couldn't even write what the molecular description of water was !!! can you imagine  :lol: everyone knows that! ... and that was his tests; he said it's no use, you're too nervous come back in september...never been there  ;) )
Since I have this fear, which up to now kept me from studying in the first place, but have it under control now...and I'm going for it...yet unconscious it's still "I'll forget it, I fear I'll forget it " and than there's that big low voice in my head "ARE YOU MAD??? YOU STUDIED FOR HOURS! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FORGET IT! You'r good, you're doing just fine!"  :lol:  that's my trick  ;) or post it's above my head whenever I get this "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I look at them and read "Relax, it's alright, just go on five more minutes and take a break"  :D silly I know... but it helps... it's all in the head you know  8)  ... feel like an alien at the moment,  cramming all this in my head to forget it again after the exam and start all over again next year *sighs*...

Anyway  :D do you have exams at the moment? or is it  not yet? or is it already over? or TELL ME!!!  :lol:  ;)

Bisous

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2009, 16:47:59 »
I've had a walk yesterday evening around 8 and well as it's late summer sunset is a little earlier so it was really beautiful again to see the sun go down the horizon. Also there's a farmer who has bought two horses and they stand at the beginning of the meadows where I go for my walkings with the dog ... one is still rather small and jumps behind its mother the entire day  :)  it's cute to watch such phenomena. Furthermore everything changed a lot really since well may was it I guess when I started this topic? everything grew, the grass is very high - my dog likes that!  :lol: he runs like a mad in that and falls because he wants to go too fast and then rolls over ... It's strange what such situations and spectacles do to you, I realised I become very calm whenever I'm in nature and I really enjoy it whether it's in rain or in sun. Even a stupid cow can make me smile then  :lol:  

Next time I'll try to make some pictures of it ... may give a more clearer image of what I try to say here  :)

Any of you made some lovely trips lately?

Kisses