Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 81406 times)

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 21:40:26 »
True and the shirt sure helps in this case ;)
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 22:05:21 »
Quote from: "Einsamkeit"
Shadows-In-Twilight: Wow that's a beautiful place! Reminded me a bit of Norway with the mountains :) Sorry for the ugly human being(me) runing the nice view ;)

Kitty: Thanks...It's so long ago she died but I still miss her :( But in the good way where you miss all the good times you had and where you can look forward to getting new one's with another dog at some point :)

But yeah late night walks are my favorite, especially in Norway. Everything is so quiet and cause in the summer it's as light as in the picture above you can still really enjoy nature and everything....not so many starts though :/ but that's all of winter to do that right? ;) then there's almost no  light during day hehe..so different from here and yet it's a country right next to Denmark :P but this is up north as well...you have to get north of the polar circle to expierence midnight sun :)
But to get back to the walking during night..I just love it there in the night, we usually walk like in the middle of the night..at 4 or 5 in the morning even. It's something you could never do here, since that would mean loads of drunk people that's getting home from a night in the city :/

:) right I forgot about that  :lol: here midnight walkings are dark with a sky full of stars and aheum a moon which I couldn't find this evening  :? but still it was so peaceful when I came from my boyfriend  :) enjoy that really being outside in the evening/night... making pirouettes and fall  :lol:  :lol:   :oops: luckely nobody was around  :lol:  :lol:  
So it really is not like night than is it? at your place...how can I imagine that - o wait I can't  :(  I have no such memories :?  describe how it feels like *puppyeyes*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 14:38:21 »
:lol: another good thing about walking in the night, you can do funny/silly things and fall without having a whole crowd laughing at you :)

Well it is kinda hard to imagine before you've experienced it. I had big trouble the first time i got there figuring out what time at day it was if not looking at a watch. but well it doesn't get much darker than that there no...that photo was shot at around 23 in the evening. This here is what loads of turists come to see :P It's midnight sun (directly translated, not sure that's what it's called) This is probably taken around midnight maybe a little earlier :)

But somehow it's deliberating as you don't have get loads of things done before it gets dark...of course you can't go around and make noise all night...but you know ;) and you can sit out all night having a bbq without it getting too chilly or too dark to see one another and that's fantastic as well. Of course we've always been there for summer holidays as both me and my boyfriend lives in Denmark and that gives us the time to do these things :P but it's almost as if you forget time cause your inner clock can't tell you from the lighting what time it is as it normally can. :)

The funny thing about being up there in the winter and then in the summer, is that the differences are so many. Summers up there are usually really warm and light with loads of sun and nice weather, and the sun never goes down. As winter is dark...only two hours of daylight, loads of snow and very VERY pretty landscape but pretty cold as well.
I like it up there and I'm really hoping to move up there sooner rather than later :)
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 14:53:37 »
yeah you told me that many times before apparently you really like it overthere ^^ ... than I guess there won't be any reason not to move overthere right one time or the other  ;)

That picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! :)   :D  It's like sunset though not  :lol: but to me it makes me feel the same as with sunset  :D ...have to go to sea have to have to...but will have to wait some time for that sighs...thursday already und dann geht's los  :cry:  :D

uuuups need to go  :P  ;)

How are you feeling meanwhile? you seemed really stressed when I saw you on msn this morning...hope you're feeling a little bit better already!

Hugs

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 15:36:56 »
hehe definitely not and we probably will move at some point too :)

Thanks :) Well it is kinda sunset, the sun just doesn't go further down than that...and it's as light as on the picture i posted before the sunset one...but otherwise it's the same kind of feeling you get from the picture as you get with sunset :)

Ooh your exams starts from Thursday or?

I'm all right...I am a little stressed and were this morning too, cause I had hours of work ahead of me just for today and I'm not even finished at this point...I just need a break :)  But yeah it's pretty stressing that I only have a week to finish all of the things I have to do and at the same time I have two birthday parties before Monday and I need to get all these things ready for our trip as well. And then at last there's the whole me still being sick and my stupid shoulder...sighs...but I'll get on top of it in one way or another :) sorry for complaining and sorry for leaving you on msn like that!

Hugs!
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 15:43:26 »
don't need to worry Kat  ;) I had to get started with my work anyways so  ;) ...
no my exams start 2 of june, that is 2,3,4the of june, then 8,9,10,11 and 12 june and than 23th of june... and then it's done  :lol:  :lol: ... if it were that easy- IT WILL BE THAT EASY!!!  ;) I'm trying to near my exams with some peace at last as I know when panic breaks through I'll just run away again  :lol: so...my mom said this morning just look on time on that ticket of yours and you know why you're studying hard now  :lol: I said like what? I'll go to that concert anyway  :P hahaha... but she was right, it's motivating knowing that after that hard time there'll be fun  :D ...

And I do hope you get better soon, since it's taking some time by now ay? certainly your shoulder *gives a cautious hug not to hurt your shoulder*

We'll be alright  ;)

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 16:13:28 »
Wow I haven't had that many exams since High school!  :shock:  But yeah you've still got time to study and get your head around everything :) no help panicing for sure, so that's a good state of mind you've put yourself into...I'm sure it'll all be fine in the end :)
you're sooooo lucky you've got your ticket!! I'd wish I had a ticket like that to motivate me! I'm so happy for you!! :D And I'm still hoping there'll be one little ticket left for me when I have the money to buy it! :)

It's been about four days, but I'm a lot better now! No fever or anything...just snot and coughing now but that's annoying as hell :P But I found out I caught some virus...my mom had the exact same thing and her doctor had said it was a virus and there was nothing to do than just stick it out. So yeah...but I'm feeling much better :D  and my shoulder isn't swollen any longer so actually everything concerning my health is finally beginning to look good :D
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 18:29:35 »
Wow I haven't had that many exams since High school!  :shock:  But yeah you've still got time to study and get your head around everything :) no help panicing for sure, so that's a good state of mind you've put yourself into...I'm sure it'll all be fine in the end :)
you're sooooo lucky you've got your ticket!! I'd wish I had a ticket like that to motivate me! I'm so happy for you!! :D And I'm still hoping there'll be one little ticket left for me when I have the money to buy it! :)

It's been about four days, but I'm a lot better now! No fever or anything...just snot and coughing now but that's annoying as hell :P But I found out I caught some virus...my mom had the exact same thing and her doctor had said it was a virus and there was nothing to do than just stick it out. So yeah...but I'm feeling much better :D  and my shoulder isn't swollen any longer so actually everything concerning my health is finally beginning to look good :D

:)  I've always had that many exams really except in biomedical that were 4 courses each semester but well the counted for two each  :lol:  as that were coursebook from around 500 pages ...still wonder how I managed to get throught them all  - right I failed the exams, yet I did manage to work me through the courses :lol:  ... ach science just nothing for me  ;)  And now donno I was SOOOOOooo proud of myself  :D  I have the printed version of my self-written course book for English culture  :D  Man that feels so great, done it all myself, written the bloody 111 pages  :)  now all I need to do is study them  :lol:  still have one course book I need to finish, but that will be done tomorrow so  ;)  and than thursday I stard learning my coursebooks  :|  that's the boring stuff  :lol:  but yeah I think there's a good chance it all works out fine this year. SO that's a big releaf on my side.
About the ticket, yeah I guess they'll save you a place  ;) next to me!  :lol:  god I do hope it'll work out!!!!!!!! :)

And good that you're doing a little bit better, being ill is never nice. With me it was no virus, it was just stress that grow too big there was this cd-release connected with all the emotions around it, there were those final jobs/assignments that needed to be finished on time, the exams that got nearer and well my body just said ENOUGH  :lol:  that always happens, my mom had seen it come already... deadlines they didn't steal their name right  ;) they can kill. So I try to relax a bit as far as possible, decided to finish those last 6 pages here and then go for a walk... enjoy the evening there's a bright sun shining here now so  :)  

Hugs

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 20:58:07 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

:)  I've always had that many exams really except in biomedical that were 4 courses each semester but well the counted for two each  :lol:  as that were coursebook from around 500 pages ...still wonder how I managed to get throught them all  - right I failed the exams, yet I did manage to work me through the courses :lol:  ... ach science just nothing for me  ;)  And now donno I was SOOOOOooo proud of myself  :D  I have the printed version of my self-written course book for English culture  :D  Man that feels so great, done it all myself, written the bloody 111 pages  :)  now all I need to do is study them  :lol:  still have one course book I need to finish, but that will be done tomorrow so  ;)  and than thursday I stard learning my coursebooks  :|  that's the boring stuff  :lol:  but yeah I think there's a good chance it all works out fine this year. SO that's a big releaf on my side.
About the ticket, yeah I guess they'll save you a place  ;) next to me!  :lol:  god I do hope it'll work out!!!!!!!! :)

And good that you're doing a little bit better, being ill is never nice. With me it was no virus, it was just stress that grow too big there was this cd-release connected with all the emotions around it, there were those final jobs/assignments that needed to be finished on time, the exams that got nearer and well my body just said ENOUGH  :lol:  that always happens, my mom had seen it come already... deadlines they didn't steal their name right  ;) they can kill. So I try to relax a bit as far as possible, decided to finish those last 6 pages here and then go for a walk... enjoy the evening there's a bright sun shining here now so  :)  

Hugs

Wow maybe it's just me getting too comfortable with not having more than two exam pr semestre here :P Well If I get in at the Web-developer education I'll have four....but all of my exams are oral and all to defense your project and report (god How I hate reports)...same as with my current education :) I like those kind of exams even though I get sooo nervous I usually do better too somehow :P
Sounds like you're really productive! :D I would be proud of 111 pages...I don't think I've ever written so many pages of schoolstuff if not combining everything from when I first began school till now of course :lol:
You seem a lot more confident in your courses and school in general as well so I'm sure you'll do perfectly when it comes to the exams and you sure work for it! :)

Yeah Riiiight next to you....god I'm almost just buying it even though I have to save the money for our trip to Leipzig....:P I'm so nervous I won't get one if I wait too long...

Deadlines are deadly for sure :P I can feel on myself now...But it's good you find your ways to relax and make sure you don't go down sick like that again :) I just got back from a walk actually...needed to relax a bit too and get away from the computer :) Very mild evening here, bit cloudy...i think we might get rain later on...hopefully when I go to bed so I can hear the rain pounding on the roof mmmm :)

Enjoy your walk :)
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 21:18:05 »
:o loveable ticktacktickethetack  :) I fall a sleep much easier when it rains in the evening  ;) ...no chance for rain here though  :lol: I still see some light in the sky, although it's already quite late...there are only few clouds here where I am now as I see them  :lol: och kitty stop chattering haha...

About the studies, yeah i guess I am, but I try not to be too confident either cause that will work out wrong, just being realistic I guess...I think I'll have to redo at least one, that's my English writing, for some reason she really doesn't like my style as I had no hanging offences (yeah  :lol: she created something like that after an entire year on university passing all my assignments back then and I still hadn't heard of hanging offences) (gosh my laptop makes a noise as if it may explode anytime :shock: guess I worked on it too long  :lol: ... ) yet she still failed me whereas her principle is when you have no hanging offences you get a pass mark ... god I was furious last week on wednesday  :lol: thought I would kill her! ... so I kinda count with that exam to redo it but we'll see nothing happened yet  ;)

:)  my plans changed didn't go for a walk ...  just took my guitar  :)  I'll have to miss her for some time now so ... well not really miss miss, but still not the same to play music when you're stressed than when you're still a bit relaxed... and now I'll get my pyjamas, make me a warm milk and relax a bit donno in dark I suppose  ;)  my brains hurt  :lol:  

So Good night sweet friend
Big hug

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 21:57:12 »
:D Yeah I love it too! Even better with thunder! But that sound rain makes when it hits the roof is just so comforting and relaxing! Still not raining here, but I really hope it comes! :) It's pretty dark here now but I guess it's pretty late now too ;)

ooh I hate teachers like that. My English teacher had put her mind to that I just couldn't get any higher grade no matter what I did, even though she told me to work more for it...pfft!  But I really hope you can prove her wrong and won't have to retake that exam :)

Ah that's nice too though! Especially when you know it'll be some time till you can do that again with the same feeling :) I've actually been looking on the net for a good guitar for a beginner like me :P You've inspired me more than you know ;) At some point I hope I'll have enough money to buy one too :)

I'm off to bed soon :) Nighty night Sweety!
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 08:28:44 »
:D Yeah I love it too! Even better with thunder! But that sound rain makes when it hits the roof is just so comforting and relaxing! Still not raining here, but I really hope it comes! :) It's pretty dark here now but I guess it's pretty late now too ;)

ooh I hate teachers like that. My English teacher had put her mind to that I just couldn't get any higher grade no matter what I did, even though she told me to work more for it...pfft!  But I really hope you can prove her wrong and won't have to retake that exam :)

Ah that's nice too though! Especially when you know it'll be some time till you can do that again with the same feeling :) I've actually been looking on the net for a good guitar for a beginner like me :P You've inspired me more than you know ;) At some point I hope I'll have enough money to buy one too :)

I'm off to bed soon :) Nighty night Sweety!

Well I'm still looking for a good electrical one, my classical is my baby I won't leave her untill she breaks  :lol:  8) so that wont happen too soon ... I have her since my 12th and she was the second I tried in the shop and I tried some others after her, but well  :lol:  they didn't have a chance... that's why I advice you to always try the guitar before you buy it, every single one has her own sound and believe me you don't always like the sound they make  :lol:  ... I've always had something with spanish types, all my classical ones have been spanish ones.The electric one is the same really, there are so many types of them, and they all have something different in there sound, theretoo comes then the kind of amplifier you use (my boy has since recently a gosh I donno the word in English but it's an amplifier with lamps  :) it's pretty cool makes a lot of noise and all - but hey he's in a metalband so needs stuff that make a lot of noise right  :lol:  I'm glad we'll have a separate room for that in hour home lateron. So to get rid of the problems of an amplifier choosing stuff I got an electronic device which I can connect tot my computer and in which there are several types of amplifiers with a lot of effects and together a program called Ableton Live and I can record it direct onto my computer, easy as what  ;) I'm glad I inspired ^^ eventhough my guitarplay is still crap  :lol:  I should stick to what I can, that's classical guitar and not electrical but ey, you're never too old to learn  ;)  eventhough when I have the chance I'll buy a piano, my boy promised me I'll get one later at our place cause I really really want to be able to play that instrument, I remember when I was a little girl my mom had friends we went to every week and they had haha a grand piano  :lol:  and although I had never learned how to play I just did something  :lol:  it was great  :o Mom I want one  :lol:  she said I was crazy-now I know why ;)  yet every instrument is worth learning really... I've been thinking about drum some time  :P but I'm afraid my rythm would be like crap never been really good at it. We had dictee in the academy so you needed to listen and write down what you heard and I mostly had the tunes right, but the rythm olalal!  :lol:  I still wonder how I managed to get through my theory!

I decided not to go to the courses today, I have still some work to do before tomorrow and it was like that, we had 4 hours this morning starting from half past 8 up to half past 12, and than I would be stuck in school untill half past 5 but I know I wouldn't do half as much as I will do now at home since it's always noisy in school even in the library...  :) so first had breakfast, now checked my mail and in few seconde I'll be working on discours studies yet again  :lol:  

Anyway I wish you nice day  ;)

Bisous!

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 12:25:24 »
Yeah I was thinking of bringing my brother since he's musician and plays all sorts of instruments :P But I'm definitely going to try the guitar's out until I find the right one for me, no question about that :) I would like a electric one at some point too, but so far I think I should concentrate on learning how to play first with a regular spanish one :lol:
I think for recording...well I have to learn how to play before I have anything to record ;) but Maybe at some point..the good thing is my brother has his own little (growning every time I'm at his place) studio so I might be able to use some of this stuff until I get my own :) but I mostly just want to learn how to play so I can play for myself at home and just relax with that :)
and piano yeah! I'm soo looking forward to get a place big enough to have one, then I'll start playing for sure! :D Already know some small tunes and stuff :P
Drums are fun to play...that was my first instrument i played I think...but I also grew up with drums because of...my brother again :P The two of us can go CRAZY with rhythms when we're together and especially in the kitchen where you've got all the pans, the zink and everything ready to be a part of our orchestra  :lol:

I was supposed to go to school today, being my first day after i got sick...but guess who coughed and coughed all night and again this morning :S Plus the most amazing thunderstorm hit us at around 3 in the night. I've never seen such a heavy thunderstorm in Denmark. You could count 1,2 and then a lightning...then 1,2 and another lighting and the thunder was soo loud! I've never experienced anything like that here, only in southern France! It's was amazing, but I was so tired...so I just lay in bed and enjoyed the sound and sight of it from there :)

I'll go and get myself some lunch now! Take care sweety! :)
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 12:39:21 »
:o shreeeks  :lol: I hate when that happens, it's very close than...it's never been that close...ow yeah it was  :lol:  :lol: right it once destroyed our tv  :lol: forgot about that  :D ... but I was still very small... But i'm afraid, no not afraid, I get intruiged by lightening really...but at the same time I fear it I want to look at it, but once it's there I want it to go away ... luckily it does  :lol:  and i'm the kind of persons who feels storm coming from miles away  8) like now I'm veeeeeeeeeery nervous tapping with my tones, making noises like a muscito  :lol: and I wondered why now I know  8) saw the wheatherforcast they predict storm today... god still how much 2 parts of my heading I should continue now... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
I want september  :cry:  ;)

Bisous and hope you had a nice lunch  ;) I had - spaghetti - yet again  :lol:

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
sunset - a walk
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 16:21:00 »
Yeah it was a little scary but very fascinating at the same time :) It is a bit of a love/hate relationship :P
We're supposed to get some rain and thunder tonight as well...so let's hope the weatherforecast is right about that. The last thunder we had we shouldn't have had at all :P

Almost all well now...still a bit of coughing and snot but nothing compared to yesterday and the days before that :) and now most of my excitement goes to the thought of being in Leipzig soon ;) :D

Hope you're well and had a nice day so far :)
- Kat