Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 86143 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1305 on: February 04, 2012, 11:21:09 »
Quote from: "anesthesia25"
Quote from: "Kitty"
hadn´t seen this one yet  :shock:  is that ... the sea?  :o  :o  :o  first thing I´m gonna do it go to the see when I´m back in Belgium...seems like eternity since I was there (which it kinda is *figured it out just now*) ... The picture is somehow dreamy :) I like it!

it is lake Michigan! feels like an ocean!

a laaaaaake  :o  :D indeed feels like an ocean even on pictures :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:sunset - a walk
« Reply #1306 on: April 21, 2012, 18:56:13 »
Ah, here it is finally, this topic :) So I want to tell you about my today's walk. Merely any of you, even Russians, know about a big flooding in Mordovia, RF, because local authorities always act as if everything is perfect, especially when sunful eyes of our dear Putler are watching us. So there are several villages, about 500 houses (some of them up to roof) and more than a thousand left homeless until water is gone. So I had a little excursion to my town's flooded suburbs. I like natural calamities very much! So here we go! Sorry for quality, that was just a cell phone.
So we go down the hill where my town is located. (here it started to rain and I found my shoes were holey)

The flooded village, closest to the town. Unfortunately I was too late and the level of water was going down already :-\

This optimistical thing wishes a good way to all the poor lost souls who managed to get to our land.

This was just some unfinished building.

The look was quite postapocalyptic. There were crows shouting from one side of road and the howling of dogs left near the flooded abandoned houses from the other side. And the nice fresh smell of river, decay and scum.

Here you can see (if you increase the picture) an extremely drunk Russian in special rubber trousers standing near the bridge.

Here's the part of town. This sight hasn't changed much during last 1oo years. Well, only several churches disappeared from this during the time of red bastards's reign in 30s.

I returned all wet and dirty but satisfied. And sneezing now a lot)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #1307 on: April 21, 2012, 20:37:52 »
Nikita O_o I really didn't know about all of this happening in your region, but I didn't watch TV news lately in fact.
Now THAT is a flood... If anything like this happened in Moscow or another big city they would shout about it in every news report I think, and when it happens in other places they are not very eager to talk about it, unless it is something as big as Fukushima...
Everything is so gray and... wet :o
I hope you and your house is ok?

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1308 on: April 21, 2012, 21:11:05 »
You won't see iy in news for sure ;) there are rumors that videos and photos of flood are being deleted in some places. So nothing on a tv for sure. Also no, my home is at the top of the hill so I feel safe and dry like a baby in pampers :)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #1309 on: April 21, 2012, 21:15:33 »
You won't see iy in news for sure ;) there are rumors that videos and photos of flood are being deleted in some places. So nothing on a tv for sure. Also no, my home is at the top of the hill so I feel safe and dry like a baby in pampers :)
you cunning guy ;) you knew where to choose the house!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1310 on: April 21, 2012, 21:34:06 »
It wasn't me, it was my ancestors ::)

Eiseskälte Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister of correct LacriLyrics and Philosophy
« Reply #1311 on: June 07, 2012, 22:48:31 »
Ahh, even though many threads obviously have been deleted, this one still exists :)

My walk today was through the forest... It was walking through the rain for a while which was quite fitting to my mood, but later the sun shined very bright, so the water had evaporated pretty fast.
I was coming to an old cloister that had been closed decades ago... Even though I wanted to take some photos there originally, my feet took me further without thinking of taking photos...
I came deeper inside the forest, where there was just pure silence - apart from some birds and some insects making their natural noise.
Later when I left the forest on the other side where it ended in graslands, I really remarked that the spring has come over the land... There was a cornfield and the corn had already grown so high, it was impressing!

On my way back at the border of the forest, I felt really happy and somehow relieved... I took multiple photos of the growing flowers, of which I'd like to share some with you:

When I finally returned home it already became a bit darker... And somehow I felt the longing for LacriWelt for the first time after some months  :-[
Keeper of Tilo's Free Will ;-)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1312 on: June 08, 2012, 08:07:36 »
 :) lovely pictures! and I'm happy you returned ;) :) seems like a relaxing walk you made there :)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #1313 on: June 08, 2012, 10:12:44 »
Ahh, even though many threads obviously have been deleted, this one still exists :)
They haven't been deleted, they are just in Archive ;) If you want some thread back, you can tell me or other moders and we will move them to the new forum.

Lovely photos! And I wish I could see the cloister too... But the forest-pictures are really awesome. I adore the close-ups of flowers and plants, isn't t a true beauty!..

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1314 on: August 25, 2012, 20:45:45 »
Tonight I was out only shortly ... but I made it longer as I couldn't resist holding on when I saw the breathtaking playful picture of wind, clouds, sunshine and moonlight at the sky ... No matter what state I'm at when I look up I'm aware there's more to life than my small quarter, it makes me feel part of the universe, part of something bigger and therefore more powerful to tackle all obstacles in life. It was in a way also a threatening sky seeing it were rainclouds rather whirling because there has been a heavy wind entire day already. Didn't take a picture as both camera and phone where laying at home (you don't always need to be available, do you?) ... anyway it's been inspiring to me therefore I had to share in the hope you'll all take a peek at the magical nature still today ;)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1315 on: September 09, 2012, 21:11:48 »
Sunset/evening walk and took some pics of it :) evenings are magical here.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #1316 on: September 09, 2012, 21:15:14 »
stars *.*
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #1317 on: September 09, 2012, 23:29:06 »
Beautiful photos Kitty!  ;)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #1318 on: September 10, 2012, 21:25:44 »
Kitty, what an amazing place, the stars are so bright. :D I suppose there are no big city lights near if one can see the stars so clearly in the sky.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1319 on: September 10, 2012, 21:36:12 »
Thanks people :)

Julia indeed, this is Pfons I'm staying at a very small village in Wipptal :) it's in the middle of the mountains and at night you can't see your hands in front of you  so freaking dark it is then :D (which is dangerous on the street as shown last night khem :D) ... but I love it! Because even at my town in belgium there are more lights than here... it's amazing how much peace it gives you to just remain there in darkness...the night before I sat outside for somewhat an hour just awesome :) now the stars are gone regrettably as they predict different weather tomorrow which already shows off now... am glad that I took the pictures last night already.