Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 92296 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1275 on: September 05, 2011, 20:49:39 »
Saw them on facebook already :) really lovely pictures! I adore the huge tree!!!!!! :) I had a dream once of having a large garden with a pond and such a tree near it *dreams* :) well one part is coming true, I have a rather large garden :) but the large pond will never fit in due to the shape of the garden xD BUT I have a nuttree ^^ (fits me even better... seeing I'm (a) nut(s) ;)) Thanks for sharing those pictures :)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1276 on: September 12, 2011, 22:07:12 »
Tonight I felt a little bit lonely and I had really wrong thoughts again >.< so I decided to take a fresh nose and get my thoughts on other things. Although I knew as I woke up last night seeing the big moon through the window thinking 'damn you' I was quite surprised still when I looked up and saw this biiiiiig moon...so turned back inside as I wanted to picture it ... discovered the damn battery was empty from the failed trials on Saturday =_= so ... took my dad's camera which clearly isn't as good as mine *showing off face*  :lol: but well it did ... you cannot grasp the magic of the moon on picture anyway no matter how hard trying... so seeing the circumstances (there's heavy wind  :shock: hence the special effect on one of my pics hahaha xD) ... anyways I took some pictures, I calmed down and saw the main aim in life again ... the greatest thing I'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return (c)... alas not a walk not really a sunset but just a kinda magic thing related to both of those... a magical moment that turned tears into a smile :)
*throws a hand kiss through the moon*

The special effect

Reflection on our little pond :)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1277 on: October 03, 2011, 21:18:28 »
moon  :)   see, just look at it and you'll know you're not alone over there   :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1278 on: October 03, 2011, 21:22:20 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
moon  :)   see, just look at it and you'll know you're not alone over there   :)

already did :) it's so much more beautiful here .... she has a red glow and the mountains just make the picture complete :) thank you *hugs*

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1279 on: October 03, 2011, 21:47:03 »
*biggest hug back*
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1280 on: November 06, 2011, 20:39:20 »
I made a walk today in the evening near sunset which is quite a bit more spectacular than at my place at home.

Starting at the busstation waiting for the bus to take me to the city centre ... I realised how much autumn is doing its job:

yes, this left me a bit speechless at first sight  :lol:

but the guy you see with his red pullover stood next to me lateron and explained me how this could be possible... his idea is that under the carpet lays a steady heavy iron plate which connects a kinda chair-thing-iron thingie with the stick through the arm of the jacket under his ass and feet ... it put me at ease so i believed him right away  :lol: in any case impressive to see :)

off to the meeting-place with my friend I crossed the bridge and how could I not picture it... one of the most beautiful views on the city and mountains on that bridge.

and my imagination is still as it always was ^^ two race-cars (or speedboats as you wish) chasing each other:

turning back as it became darker I realised how lucky I was that this time I didn't forget my camera during an evening in the city xD

Sight on the old city:

entering the old city:

The christmastree stands present with lights already but he's not enlighted yet:

Das Goldene Dachl at night in Christmas-atmosphere:

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1281 on: November 06, 2011, 20:41:59 »
Kitty, i MUST visit you in Innsbruck   :o  :o  :o

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1282 on: November 06, 2011, 20:53:33 »

yes, you know what you miss now if you don't  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1283 on: November 07, 2011, 14:29:22 »
Quote from: "Kitty"

yes, you know what you miss now if you don't  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D

yeah  :P   maybe i happen to visit you with someone else ...  MAYBE! ... it's all in god's hands, to say it this way ... *hopes*

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1284 on: November 07, 2011, 19:13:48 »
Wonderful place, Kitty!!! I'm glad you are having a great time there! :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1285 on: November 07, 2011, 19:33:05 »
Kitty, cool photos! this flying guy looks weird  :shock: I would have never guessed about the explanation...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1286 on: November 07, 2011, 20:03:09 »
Quote from: "A Elena"
Wonderful place, Kitty!!! I'm glad you are having a great time there! :)

:) yes, it's beautiful over here... this city could really be the one I live my life in, when my boy would move over here that is :) specially now when they're decorating the ENTIRE city with christmas-atmosphere...incredible early to my opinion...at my place that's beginning of december...but I ADORE IT!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: the SOONER christmas comes THE BETTER! :D normally from next week onwards the christmas markets will take place :) I'll take pictures then ;) hopefully with some snow already as well *prays*

Quote from: "Julia"
Kitty, cool photos! this flying guy looks weird   I would have never guessed about the explanation...

thanks :) yes, that flying guy left me speechless hahaha the first thing I thought was "be silent and RUUUUUUUUUUN"  :lol: and I would have never guessed neither...that guy had apparently seen my astonished look and came over to me lateron and asked me in German then "Do you have an idea how this works?" and I stood there with eyes full of astonishment nodding "no, not at all" and he looked at me again "really not? I studied it a bit and think" and then the explanation I gave above followed... I found it spectacular in any case, and we all know that people can't fly so it should be something of that kind but still impressive if you ask me ... he's been sitting there for hours like this, very cosy it can't have been  :lol:  :lol:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1287 on: November 07, 2011, 20:45:20 »
And I forgot to post pictures when I made that one mountainwalk with camera here :) so here you go some impressions of Innsbruck:

This is the train-railway up in the mountain you see here, the first "cable elevator" is in for of a train it doesn't hang but rides :) pretty cool to see hihihi...but it cost 6.80 euros till the first stop and well you can reach that in less than an hour I think by foot if you don't take the wrong road like I did xD...

Some waterfall running down the mountain :)

somewhere half-way I think this was ... where my path crossed the elevator-train again

And at the panorama-view from the first elevator-stop :) amazing view already there ... next time I want to go a bit further to the other side, there's a walk takes me about 200-300 metres higher still and should be surrounded by meadows (at least that's what they promised me)

Panaroma up there:

On my way back home:

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1288 on: November 07, 2011, 20:54:57 »
ooooooow, so colorful autumn^^   i love the last picture a lot  :)   8)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
sunset - a walk
« Reply #1289 on: November 07, 2011, 21:51:36 »
Great, great, great! And the last one is astonishing! :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht