Author Topic: Nostalgia  (Read 14098 times)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Nostalgia
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2009, 19:51:57 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"

Seems you are quite tall, then! I might reach Tilo's belly with lots of luck.  :lol:

i know Tilo is tall, but... are you so short or is he even taller than i thought?  :oops:  :lol:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2009, 20:54:40 »
Quote from: "Lollipop"
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
what I did as a kid,
draw and paint, fight, listen to stories from recorder, fight, tell stories to other little kids, fight, build little wood house and mess up garden, fight, make troubles to neighbour and run, fight, ...so much i think of till now

wow, you fought a lot  :lol:  

well, the only time when i fought was in kindergarten when a boy X insulted boy Y because he is serbian and not slovenian. i kicked his ass when hearing what he said. i was pissed off, because my mum is not slovenian either and i hate those nazi stuff... :evil:

Same stuff:evil: The boy for whom I stood up was from Armenia, not the Slav. He was little & short & rather shy :evil: I hate  stupid persons think that they're better because their hair is blond, or their nose is not so long... and so on, and so force. I don't understand how some of the Belorussians could be some kind of Nazi, cause Nazi practically destroyed our country. 3/4 of people died during WWII:(  My grandmas and grandpas survived, so they told me a lot about that war. But I strongly believe that the majority of the Belorussians are more adequate:lol:

otherwise i'm a very calm girl... NOT :lol:  :lol:  i always argued about everything and i still can do it...  :oops:  :lol:    

;)  ;)

Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
Be warned Tilo!...there hide very dangerous people among your fans

Yep)) Huh, probably Tilo is the only one who's taller than me :P  :P  But... if I wear high-heeled shoes :oops: I might be the same height. How you think... will he be afraid of such tall fan??)) :P  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: you bet!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 00:12:08 »
i know Tilo is tall, but... are you so short or is he even taller than i thought?  :oops:  :lol:

I'm exagerating, but I'm quite small for a boy my age (1.58 m, I stopped growing up at age 15). As far as I know, from what I've read in the forums, Tilo is around 1.90 m.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 08:29:45 »
:D you're less high than me anyway  :D  I'm 1m69 the thing is I was this length quite fast ... being the tallest girl of my class every year untill I entered secundary school and than people were getting my hight  :lol:  :lol: funny when I look back on it.

Nostalgia
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 08:33:15 »
Lollipop + Shadow-In-Twilight+ Lü Sha= highly dangerous three !

Skills: Summoned resistance, curses, Belorussian howl,  penis strike(effective to male roles only), tall girl threat, ass kick, tkd kicking and experienced fighting strategy
Trigger: bullies, nazis...etc.

Longwaytogo = potential very dangerous innocent-looking girl. Skill: fluffy dog attack! mass poems spells
Trigger: bullies in a park

maybe we should start a RP here....:lol:  :lol:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 08:36:48 »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: O MY!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

we should :D

P.S.Lü Sha wonderful picture as avatar!!! :o Beautiful!

Nostalgia
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 08:43:14 »
:lol:  :lol:  thanks Kitty, it's a trying to be goofy pinky ignorant little girl picture....as a warm spring has come to the outside world and inner world, blooming on the lawns and my heart =D

I always like to choose warrior when playing games, but I think you should fit the role of a good sorceress, attack fluffy dog attack!  :lol:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 08:49:38 »
:lol:  :lol: you bet!! I'm the best fluffy dog sorceress that ever existed  :lol:  :lol: *Fluffy fluffy* - *Lü Sha falling on the ground*  :lol:  :lol:

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Nostalgia
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 11:38:29 »

Skills: Summoned resistance, curses, Belorussian howl,  penis strike(effective to male roles only), tall girl threat, ass kick, tkd kicking and experienced fighting strategy

Longwaytogo = potential very dangerous innocent-looking girl. Skill: fluffy dog attack! mass poems spells

:lol:  

by the way, lovely avatar  ;)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2009, 02:37:00 »
So you're as high as my father! We mexicans aren't very tall, the average male height must be around 1.70-1.80 and women around 1.60-1.65 I think. But anyway, I'm so small I think I'll buy my clothes from the kid's section for ever!  :shock:  :lol:

You four seem dangerous!!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2009, 08:32:01 »
:lol:  :lol: it's funny how lenghts depend on cultures as well...it's like Dutch people from the Netherlands are known as very tall people, whereas people from china and Japan are very small people  :) ...but 1m70 - 1m80 is not that small is it? that's the average length here too I believe...my boyfriend is 1m76 or something like that... so  :)
Kid's section clothes...poor you  :lol:  :lol:

kali Offline

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2009, 14:07:41 »
Arlishan if it makes you feel better i usually buy my clothes from the children section too  :lol: (hmmm but considering that i gained some weight lately that might be difficult now)  i'm 3 cm shorter than you :P and i have an innocent face, some of my professors in college didn't believe i was a student there, they thought i was still in high school :P
"To view ones true self within a mirror would be to flirt with insanity "

Minister of Mirrors :D

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2009, 01:31:57 »
Oooi, yes, you europeans are really TALL. Or at least the ones I've seen as tourists on the street are quite high. 1.70-1.80 it's not so short, you are right. Yeah, everybody who just meets me tell me "ah, don't worry, boys keep on growing until age 22 or so" but I haven't grown in years, I don't think I will.

Kid's section, I'm not the only one!  :lol: Some day I was looking for a shirt with my sister and I since I was growling about having to get it from the kid's section and she said to me "see it from the lighter side! Kid's clothing costs less!" She had a point, indeed.

Yeaaah, the same happens to me, since I'm not tall and I've got these childish features as if I have had no puberty at all.  :P  Today I went to start a course to prepare my university exam and the first thing they ask me "how old are you, lad?" with a face like this:  :|  Sure I don't look like if I finished highschool.  :lol:

EDIT: I've got something with doodles, lately

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 04:01:11 »
Your drawings rock.  :lol:

Nostalgia
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2009, 09:44:50 »
Yeah Thanks Shadow...

fantastic four we are  :lol:

Tilo impressed me a bit as he looks like a giant at first =D as I always thought he's small man from the pictures. 'wow..that's the man who writes emotional and loving music!?'

I'm 1.66 always consider tall in class, now I'm smaller girl as here these northen people are much taller and bigger,

But despite stature, some small guys have got a overwhelming and strong feeling/ or qi, Alexander Veljanov for e,g,. And on contrary some tall guys look weak, ... 8) as it's not only determined by one's appearance, I wonder why

funny pictures you draw here Arlishan XDD