Author Topic: Nostalgia  (Read 14584 times)

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2009, 00:36:13 »
I miss this thread! I liked it so much! This is the topic where I've met all the great people with whom I made friends for the first time! Pals, I do love you! :D  :D  :D  :D

Minister of zombies (nabigaut horribly!) & lollipops

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2009, 07:53:03 »
:lol: funny you  :lol:

You made nostalgia out of the forum already  :lol:

How are you?  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2009, 22:43:10 »
:D  :D  I'm happy! Generally because of people)) When you are surrounded by nice & clever & humorous people not only in the Reality, but also in Web - it's just great!  :lol:  :lol: Longwaytogo, you make me happy! You should be proud of yourself! *hugs* :D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2009, 08:36:53 »
:oops: ow ... I'm just being myself really  ;) nothing to be proud of I have my mistakes  ;) and most of what I am is what my daddy and mommy created so ^^
I'm happy you're happy though - nothing I want more than making people happy mission acomplished :)

Attending any concert or attended any concert? (I'm eager to hear stories  :lol: they keep the tension alive towards september  ;) )
It's partly nostalgia with me though cause I already know how it feels when FINALLY they take away that tension and fill it with love and warmth  :) and that's something I think we all look for ^^ ...  :D

*hugs back*

Kisses
Me

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2009, 23:35:00 »
Attending! on August, 31)) It would be my 2nd Lacrimosa concert) Can't wait! But I have a lot of thing to do with our lacrfan community)) That makes my waiting less horrible

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Nostalgia
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2009, 11:51:53 »
I love nostalgia!! :) It's a great feeling to think about the past, have the same feelings, smell the smells.. I think it's indescribable, but I love it (sure, not the bad past!).
And music it's a good way to think about the past and memories.
For times I listened also to black music (not gangster music!) :P
When I listen to that song (like yesterday evening) I think about this past, this black music - phase. :D

*** Minister Of Smile ***

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2009, 15:42:36 »
it's like on that feeling that I survive now  :lol: I think back on how I felt when the day of concert finally arrived, when I was in the car to the concert and couldn't think of anything else but "within this and x hours I see them again!" to be soooooo desperate because time was ticking so slow and there were still a bunch of bands before them and I aaargh didn't like those very much - and all at once ping a light in the dark  :lol: there they were in gloreous appearance in the middle of the street whilst I was gone in thoughts on a bank near the shop  :lol:  8) now that's nostalgia  :lol:  :lol: and keeps me alive ... for I know soon - SOON I'll live throught that feeling of completeness again ...

and indeed Jenny - Jen; music often brings you back to past times like Lichtjahre brings me back to that very moment I just described above  :) just as it brings you to future possibilities  :lol: dreams if you want  :D ... and I have soooo many dreams *dreams away*

Kisses!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2009, 10:38:15 »
*suffer suffer*  :D  I keep digging in my memories ... I got to remember a walk when I was younger with my gran... we went to the shop and all of a sudden we came talking about thunder and lightning - she loved watching that  :D  and I (still have that) had a love-hate relationship with it ... and I asked now what would you do when you're in the middle of nowhere (I was  at the time) and it starts storming? and she answered "I would make me very small on the ground so that everything is bigger than I am, cause lightning always goes to the highest peakes in the surrounding' and I stared at her "I would just think of you and be sure the lightning would be nice out of fear"  :D  it's weird how some memories go lost and come back after donno some time  :) I love it when it are beautiful memories which return! And I still see that walk in front of me ... we talked about apples that day too ... she said apples are healthy and I went like "ow I eat a thousands of them a day then" and she went "well not that healthy either"  :lol:  8)  ... it's pretty bad weather here, ideal for thinking and coffee  :lol:

another nostalgia? I WANT LAST WEEK BACK  :D ... it has been long time since I felt so free and so open and so ... good  :)  thanks shadows! *hugs* ... my mom said you should come over soon  :lol: if only you hadn't school now! you could come with me to Gent on monday!!!!!  :o  

Kisses
Kitty

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Nostalgia
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2009, 12:18:46 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
another nostalgia? I WANT LAST WEEK BACK  :D ... it has been long time since I felt so free and so open and so ... good  :)  thanks shadows! *hugs* ... my mom said you should come over soon  :lol: if only you hadn't school now! you could come with me to Gent on monday!!!!!  :o  

Kisses
Kitty

i want last week back, too :D thanks to you *hugs back* and my mum said exactly the same for you :) i wish i could go with you, but this crappy school...  :roll:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2009, 18:09:58 »
sweet mums  :D

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Nostalgia
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2009, 19:53:25 »
yeah :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2009, 10:26:44 »
Looked through some old pictures... you really know what you had when you lose it right  :) .... I saw some family gatherings on them which now are reduced to about half of the people ... I mean when I look at pictures from when I was about 10 we had christmaseves with like 12 people around the table... now we have christmaseves mostly with 6 ... that's scary  :o
ALSO I saw a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!! where I was wearing my bear costume and went outside making a snowman  :lol: god... lovely!

Also this weekend I went collecting walnuts at my future home and I thought of the fact that in the past I did that with my sister, we went to the woods nearby and collected nuts meanwhile dreaming of dwarves that lived there and somehow I want to go to the woods now  :lol: ... and then in the afternoon we usually made pancakes and made a cosy evening with an animation movie  :D and now I realised that I do actually quite the same with my niece ... we have such awesome afternoons sometimes I once took her with me to the sea and she still remembers that eventhough she was about 5 then  :)  ... how I ran and fell in the sand, yeah how could she forget that right  :lol:

Just felt the need to share this with you ... and now I should run for my bus  :P  :lol:

Kisses and love
Kitty

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2009, 11:49:57 »
me again... I read through some older topics... and I found one back from the very beginning of this forum... and maybe you have seen this already maybe not, but as I know recently there are a lot of new members (which is REALLY COOL!!!) I thought it might be interested to post it back...

the topic that was created by Ritchie at that time :
http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/forum/viewtopic.php?t=705&highlight=

And the nostalgia that was brought up there:

http://www.lacrimosa.de/flash/flash.htm

That made me think how lovely it is that this forum exists... I almost can't remember the time that you only had the website, refreshing everyday thousands of times  :P  :lol: no ... the thing is that back then it was very hard to find equal minded people... I started listening to lacrimosa in 2001, nobody in my surrounding liked that music except my sis but she was more in Goethes Erben, so there was nobody to talk about this passion, this love, this understanding... I still remember the very first time I discovered there was a forum ... I didn't dare to register at first  :lol:  I waited for several weeks and then I thought let's get to know new people... and since I've never really been away, there were times I wrote less, times I only read, times I only posted poetry, but what is it with this place???  :D

Well wanted to share once again  ;)

Kisses
Kitty

Jenn Offline mx

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2009, 15:32:37 »
oww thanks kitty, well ive never seen that flash before, by the date it was made, i wasnt a lacrimosa fan, but when i first met them, i was like you, nobody share the same emotion with me, you know, and it was so difficult to talk about, cause nobody seem to understand what i was talking about, and i knew little about forums, but i join a few local forums about lacrimosa some time ago, and i had some fun there, but i never dare to join here, i was like sheez i dont understand that well the german and i dont have time....but today time is not that important hehehe, i always find some time to be here and having lots of fun, and sharing emotions, and i love it!!

:P
Minister of:Pancakes

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2009, 16:35:32 »
mm indeed, nobody understood, still not actually  ... I'm sure they're good in pretending and it's more something like respecting then really understanding... but that's fine by me cause I got all of you now to discuss this  :) and specially to know that I'm not crazy - well I am but not that oh well you understand right  :lol: .
And the thing is I did have accounts in other, not lacrimosa related fora before I entered here... but that was never really the same... in first instance I mostly had the feeling of interrupting whereas here there's a very welcoming atmosphere and you act towards someone new the way you act toward someone who has been here for some time already and that's just so nice about it all that and as you mentioned the sharing  :D ... I was afraid to register here cause it was an official forum (and I had never been part of an official forum before) so I had the thought that well he and Anne might be reading along and as I'm rather saying what I think  :lol: ... you know  :?  8) ... but then I'm glad that I did anyway cause I've met such really nice people in here already... too bad that most of them leave again, but there are some older members I still have contact with as well  :) and it's not that they don't like lacrimosa anymore, they just have no time to be here anymore... so  ;)

Kisses