Author Topic: Nostalgia  (Read 14309 times)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Nostalgia
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 13:41:36 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
Yeah Thanks Shadow...

fantastic four we are  :lol:

Tilo impressed me a bit as he looks like a giant at first =D as I always thought he's small man from the pictures. 'wow..that's the man who writes emotional and loving music!?'

I'm 1.66 always consider tall in class, now I'm smaller girl as here these northen people are much taller and bigger,

But despite stature, some small guys have got a overwhelming and strong feeling/ or qi, Alexander Veljanov for e,g,. And on contrary some tall guys look weak, ... 8) as it's not only determined by one's appearance, I wonder why

funny pictures you draw here Arlishan XDD

still taller than me... i'm 163  :lol:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 16:26:56 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"
Oooi, yes, you europeans are really TALL. Or at least the ones I've seen as tourists on the street are quite high. 1.70-1.80 it's not so short, you are right. Yeah, everybody who just meets me tell me "ah, don't worry, boys keep on growing until age 22 or so" but I haven't grown in years, I don't think I will.

Kid's section, I'm not the only one!  :lol: Some day I was looking for a shirt with my sister and I since I was growling about having to get it from the kid's section and she said to me "see it from the lighter side! Kid's clothing costs less!" She had a point, indeed.

Yeaaah, the same happens to me, since I'm not tall and I've got these childish features as if I have had no puberty at all.  :P  Today I went to start a course to prepare my university exam and the first thing they ask me "how old are you, lad?" with a face like this:  :|  Sure I don't look like if I finished highschool.  :lol:

EDIT: I've got something with doodles, lately

your doodles are just magnificent  :lol:  :lol:
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 16:29:26 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
Yeah Thanks Shadow...

fantastic four we are  :lol:

Tilo impressed me a bit as he looks like a giant at first =D as I always thought he's small man from the pictures. 'wow..that's the man who writes emotional and loving music!?'

I'm 1.66 always consider tall in class, now I'm smaller girl as here these northen people are much taller and bigger,

But despite stature, some small guys have got a overwhelming and strong feeling/ or qi, Alexander Veljanov for e,g,. And on contrary some tall guys look weak, ... 8) as it's not only determined by one's appearance, I wonder why

funny pictures you draw here Arlishan XDD

I remember I got the same surprisefeeling when I saw him walking out of blocker with Anne...

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2009, 16:43:15 »
I can join in on being small :P I'm around 1.60cm I think (haven't meassured my height in ages)  And I'm small compared to most here...But I have noticed that quite a bit of the girls aren't much higher than me, they just wear reeeeaally high heels and I don't ;)  One girl from Finland at my school is about the same height as me and she worked as a teacher at one point and was told by another teacher to go and find her classroom cause the break was over, the teacher thought she was a student :P
- Kat

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2009, 19:23:51 »
:lol:  :lol: hilarical!!! That's one of those situations in life she'll never forget again   :lol:

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2009, 21:41:15 »
Definitely!  :lol:  It's also one of those situations where you afterwards can do nothing but laugh at it! Sometimes it has it's ups being small ;)
- Kat

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2009, 23:47:15 »
Haha! I'm awfully taller than all of you, guys)) I'm 181cm  :lol: Yeees, I'm very tall. But Tilo is taller! To be small is probably no good... as well as to be tall))  It is sssooo difficult to buy cloths for my height, cause I'm not very fat, so when the length of the trousers is OK, they usually fall down from my ass. :? (huh... but i do have ass, I swear! It's something strange with  :D  :lol: ) Another thing is about chemises)) Sleeves are short and the chemise sometimes won't button up because of the breast :oops:  :oops: But!! I can split on heads of nazi (yeah)) fantastic four)) :P

Minister of zombies (nabigaut horribly!) & lollipops

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2009, 01:52:12 »
Yeah, you're very tall. Here the average height among girls is between 1.60-1.65, although I know a handful of damn tall girls (including my classmates at Taekwondo and my cousin, who are around 1.80 as well).
Men's average height is between 1.75 and 1.80.
I, myself, am 1.87.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:17 »
Quote from: "Lollipop"
Haha! I'm awfully taller than all of you, guys)) I'm 181cm  :lol: Yeees, I'm very tall. But Tilo is taller! To be small is probably no good... as well as to be tall))  It is sssooo difficult to buy cloths for my height, cause I'm not very fat, so when the length of the trousers is OK, they usually fall down from my ass. :? (huh... but i do have ass, I swear! It's something strange with  :D  :lol: ) Another thing is about chemises)) Sleeves are short and the chemise sometimes won't button up because of the breast :oops:  :oops: But!! I can split on heads of nazi (yeah)) fantastic four)) :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: hahaha now you made my stomach hurt  :lol:  :lol:  thanks a lot  :x  8)  :lol:  :lol:

Can imagine it's quite terrible to find nice clothes... have you've always been so tall?? :)

:lol:  :lol:

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2009, 18:41:52 »
Quote from: "Psicosis"
Yeah, you're very tall. Here the average height among girls is between 1.60-1.65, although I know a handful of damn tall girls (including my classmates at Taekwondo and my cousin, who are around 1.80 as well).
Men's average height is between 1.75 and 1.80.
I, myself, am 1.87.

Wow)) :D And how do you feel? When I was at school, my classmates were mostly taller than me. I suppose that average height was about 190 cm)) The tallest guy was 197 cm...  :shock: He was huge. That was the tragedy for him, cause he wanted to become pilot))) And they are not allowed to be tall)) He went into parachute jumping, but he couldn't be allowed to jump because of the height, so he bought very wide pants and crouched a bit in them during the medical checkup :lol:  :)  :D Yeah, he cheated, but parachute jumping was his passion)) :lol:

Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
:lol:  :lol: :lol:  hahaha now you made my stomach hurt :lol:  :lol:  thanks a lot :x  8)  :lol:  :lol:

Can imagine it's quite terrible to find nice clothes... have you've always been so tall??  :)  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, I was quite tall when I was a child  :) But that's OK. I'm quite happy.It's so good to be cheerful)) All the problems seem to be funny.  During the concerts I can see the stage while my short she-friends have problems with the view. The see somebody's backs of the head:lol:  :lol:  
But I hate, hate, hate doing shopping. And not because of the problems with sizes. It is so boring for me to buy cloths. But in music stores and in book shops I can spend hours and hours)) :lol:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2009, 18:47:41 »
:D I see you have the same passion as me during shopping  :lol:  :lol: that's actually what happens to me too when I go shopping... first I'll go buy quick some clothes I need and after that I first enter (well that was entered as that shop doesn't exists anymore  :cry: ) the cdshop, after an hour and half normally I look my watch and yell ow jeej honey we should go   :lol: (he has the same cd-passion so héhé) so than we go to walk down the street (we normally shop in Ghent so  :lol: ) right into the bookshop to come to conclusion ow if we want some dinner we have to get out now  :lol:  :lol: ... it's unbelievable how quick time goes when you spend it in book- or cd-shop  :idea: I'll just move my bed to the bookshop untill the 8th of May!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2009, 19:05:09 »
:lol: Well, I prefer to go on my own)) It's me kind of rel action. I could join someone, but the pleasure would be a bit smaller :? The other point that I know all the sellers and shop assistants, so I spent time talking to them, gathering news, listening to their advices)) We made friends with some of them and sometimes even go for some beer)) And again, this time is intimate for me, as the time when I walking in the rain listening to music))  :roll:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2009, 08:51:50 »
:lol: you asocial kid :lol:  :P  no can imagine... the music thing is the same for me, I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm listening to music...so 8th of may I disappear in my room, I have a key on the door and be sure I use it  :lol: none gets in before I'm at the end of the cd  :) ...

You know shop assistances and booksellers  8) interesting  :lol: I don't, well I did, or at least well in some way  :lol:  you know when you go to the same shop over and over again you know the guy who runs the shop right...but he always gave me such a look "YOU! don't dare to steal anything!" ... while I'm the last person who'd ever do that!!!  :o I always felt donno as if he pointed his finger to me  :lol: I must say he suffered from students in his shop and students who weren't always that friendly...they stole booklets from cd's or cd's in whole or just took the cd out of the box etc...it was terrible and therefore he also closed his shop  :cry: which is why I need to order via internet a lot now grmbl!  :roll: but well Hos does a great job so  :) ...

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2009, 14:43:32 »
I can say the shopping goes the same way when you're small! All shirts that has some sort of shape to it fits me but trousers gaah...and then there's the whole of finding something that's actually pretty :/ Since all the shops here are very fashionable and not very alternative AT ALL I'm having big time trouble finding even just a plain t-shirt I like. And that's when I turn to the bookstore or the recordshop to relax and forget my frustrations :P and then I normally just buy all the clothes I didn't get throughout the year, when I go to Germany about once a year (that goes for music as well actually :P)
- Kat

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2009, 21:16:14 »
I'm glad you liked it, tall people!  :lol: