Author Topic: Nostalgia  (Read 14392 times)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Nostalgia
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 21:59:13 »
Quote from: "Lollipop"
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

And yeah children are very very very brave...  :) that's I guess why we all survived  ;)

And that's why we have a lot of different interesting scars. :lol: I have one on my ass)) Once I've sat down on corkscrew.  :oops:  :lol: That's one of the funniest memories in my life)) It wasn't painful... but so silly! I haven't notised a corkscrew on a sofa. I'm a professional in getting in funny and ridiculous situations :lol:  But they make my life so interesting!

well, when i was 9, i broke my teeth when i fell from my bike...  :oops:  :lol:  :lol: then i broke another tooth while dancing and hitting my KNEE into my face :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

few years later i fell from my bike [yes, i did that maaaaany times] and had to go to doctor because a small piece of stone stuck in my knee  :shock:  :oops:

i'm very clumsy. my father says it's in my veins since i was born  :lol: but i'm okay with that because my sister is even worse  :lol:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 22:11:27 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"

well, when i was 9, i broke my teeth when i fell from my bike...  :oops:  :lol:  :lol: then i broke another tooth while dancing and hitting my KNEE into my face :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

When I was styding how to dance tango when I was still at school, my partner was... well, I want to call him idiot :lol: but I'm trying to stay tolerant. So, we were in difficult pose: I was bending down to the floor and he was holding me with an arm.
So, our tutor said: "Lesha?! (That's his name) What are you doing! You're holding her with the wrong arm!"
He said: "ooops!" :oops:
I said: "Aaaaaa! What a hell are you doing?!"
You know why?!! Because he just tried to change his arm while I was still in the air!!  :evil: I couldn't keep the balance without his help. But I didn't fell on the floor)) Oh no)) :lol:  :P I snatch at his pants and practically pulled them off)) So everyone got a chance to look at his boxers :lol:  :P

Minister of zombies (nabigaut horribly!) & lollipops

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 22:14:25 »
ahahaha :D 1 point  :lol:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
Nostalgia
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 06:17:17 »
I miss my childhood.
Easier Life=
The school was easier.
I didn't have many responsabilities.
I could do whatever I wanted because I was a child and there were no inhibitions at all.
There were decent cartoons on TV! The Ninja Turtles used to be my favorite. Damn, I loved that program. The old Power Rangers were cool as well.
I had much more friends than now. Now I only have five or six, at best.

Great times.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 08:50:27 »
:lol: Yeah, but you're still very cheerful)) It's very important to find something to laugh at in different (sometimes embarrassing) situations. When I was about 13-14 y.o. I had a awful pink down-padded coat. It was not big)) It was unsuitably huge. I was just like grand pink ball... You know, winters in Belarus are cold & snowy; the roads are rather slippery. So, when I fell down on the ice, it was very difficult to get up)) It seams that I bobbed up once or twice like a real ball! :lol: In such situations I could do nothing but laugh :lol:

:lol:  :lol: Ok I laughed very hard because of that conversation between you two  :lol:  :lol:
pulling of pants, losing teeth, walking around like a pink ball not being able to get up when you fall  :lol:  :lol:
My idea is that you'd rather laugh in such situations than cry... I fell in the bus once  :oops: because I had to stand up there were no seats left...but I can't keep my balance very easily (which is why I easily fall even when I'm just standing  :lol:  watching the fridges in the shop  :lol: ) so the bus took a turn and I went along   :lol:  and I saw all those people laugh and wonder ow ow that must have hurt...and someone ask did you hurt yourself? ... and I got up with this big smile and said "no I'm trained, it's my hobby"  :lol:  and so they all laughed very hard...and I prefer that you know if there's something I can't stand it's that compassionnatness of complete strangers  :?  ...and one tip if you fall down the stairs at the metro or something in public...just get up don't look around and continue your road as if nothing happen'  :lol:  that works you know!!!!  :lol:  

@Psicosis: some wisdom? Real friends you mostly can count on one hand  :)  and it's never too late getting in touch with old friends you know  :)  ... I prefer being a grown up, as my childhood was everything but an easy life  :)  but can imagine you see it as less stressie...although when I look at small children today, they carry a lot more stress than I had to bare at that age...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Nostalgia
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 14:53:44 »
what I did as a kid,
draw and paint, fight, listen to stories from recorder, fight, tell stories to other little kids, fight, build little wood house and mess up garden, fight, make troubles to neighbour and run, fight, ...so much i think of till now

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 14:59:50 »
:lol:  :lol: you were a terrible fighter I can see :lol:  :lol: ... that makes me think of a situation in Holland too at vacation, I was gosh like 6 or 7 years then? and I had this fluffy dog to sleep with  :) and I went to the park to play but there were some guys like 10 or 11 years old and they came to me telling me that I should not be there, that it's only for the big kids, not for the little ones and I should leave blabla so I found nothing better but starting to hit them with my fluffy dog  :lol:  :lol: shouting "I'm not little!!!I'm a big girl!!!!!I'm a big girl!!!'  :lol: and then my sister came  :P to remove me from the danger I got myself into  :) ...
but I had a reason...why did you fight then??... and mess up the garden  :lol:  :lol: what can I imagine by that  :lol:  :lol: flowers everywhere but not where they were supposed to be  :P  :lol:  :lol: hahahahaha!!!!!

Nostalgia
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 15:22:50 »
hahaha you are lovely! with fluffy dog! haha cute little stubborn girl

I myself was a troublemaker with my friends, but just harmless troubles or pranks. But lots of annoying boys like to bully us(they came in groups, attack in groups ;lol), from preschool to early years in primary school my memory stays in fighting, till now I can remember how I tried hard to work out ideas(in class) to beat off them after school and designed our withdraw line if we fail, it happened a lot. Even in the classroom or at sports class

And our parents always have to visit each other's home to apologize. Now it looks funny to me I took those fights so seriously as my life and death survival in school that time...
the garden..it's a public garden in my grandma's place but we built it as our base...you can imagine how we messed up there, this year when i went back to hometown I saw that little garden again, and surprised me how small it was, and used to be my  

I have only a few things I remembered about music I listened to as kid: classic, Michael Jackson, Japanese folk songs, dance music, anime music...strangely never know any pop songs and pop stars as everyone in class listens to them

umm...and I like to be grown up, being a carefree and easy kid I have less control of myself and my life, so I like it now,  with difficulties it's fun. ;D

Look forward ;DD

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 15:59:30 »
:D my fluffy dog, I still have that one by the way  :lol:

hahaha!!!! You are like my niece then, she did exactly the same thing  :lol:  :lol: even with me!!!! I know in kindergarten (we went to the same) I was her worst enemy!! :o can you imagine!! and she had a lot of well helps and I got only one...the poor boy, and he only helped me because he was terribly in love with me  :lol:  :lol: but I didn't want that, falling in love was for loser  :lol:  :lol: but why did your parents had to go and say sorry?? why weren't you forced to go and say sorry  :lol: that was with me the case anyway  :P to life and death  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: the garden ... was it little because you destroyed so much of it Lü Sha  8)  :lol:

That about the music doesn't surprise me really ... I had the same, I listened to music most people didn't listen too...except for the spice girls :o did I really say it  :P  terrible isn't it!

*curious look* look forward?? what's there to see?  :lol:  :lol:

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 20:53:15 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
what I did as a kid,
draw and paint, fight, listen to stories from recorder, fight, tell stories to other little kids, fight, build little wood house and mess up garden, fight, make troubles to neighbour and run, fight, ...so much i think of till now

I was always fighting with my elder sister (there are 6 years between us). And she went into martial arts :lol:

But other children didn't bother me. Because I am really tall)) And I was tall when I was a child, so "bad boys" were afraid to bother me)) :P  :lol:
Oh, yeah! by the way. You remember Lesha from my previous post? :lol: When we were at 1st grade, I stroke him... you know)) at his penis.:oops: Actually, I was a hero)) I stood up for a little boy from Armenia. :P  At our last grade I repeated my heroic deed :P  :lol:  :lol:

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 21:19:21 »
what I did as a kid,

wow, you fought a lot  :lol:  

well, the only time when i fought was in kindergarten when a boy X insulted boy Y because he is serbian and not slovenian. i kicked his ass when hearing what he said. i was pissed off, because my mum is not slovenian either and i hate those nazi stuff... :evil:

otherwise i'm a very calm girl... NOT :lol:  :lol:  i always argued about everything and i still can do it...  :oops:  :lol:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2009, 08:32:48 »
what I did as a kid,

I was always fighting with my elder sister (there are 6 years between us). And she went into martial arts :lol:

But other children didn't bother me. Because I am really tall)) And I was tall when I was a child, so "bad boys" were afraid to bother me)) :P  :lol:
Oh, yeah! by the way. You remember Lesha from my previous post? :lol: When we were at 1st grade, I stroke him... you know)) at his penis.:oops: Actually, I was a hero)) I stood up for a little boy from Armenia. :P  At our last grade I repeated my heroic deed :P  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol: that was a shock - Lacrimosa fans revealed -  :lol:  :lol:
Be warned Tilo!...there hide very dangerous people among your fans  :P  :lol: ... who aim for the weakest parts of the body  8)  

@Shadows: argue...with words or with deeds?

Greeeeeeeetz and a nice weekend for all of you!!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 10:41:43 »
@Shadows: argue...with words or with deeds?

mostly with words but sometimes with deeds, too  :lol:

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Nostalgia
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 12:28:24 »
what I did as a kid,

wow, you fought a lot  :lol:  

well, the only time when i fought was in kindergarten when a boy X insulted boy Y because he is serbian and not slovenian. i kicked his ass when hearing what he said. i was pissed off, because my mum is not slovenian either and i hate those nazi stuff... :evil:

Same stuff:evil: The boy for whom I stood up was from Armenia, not the Slav. He was little & short & rather shy :evil: I hate  stupid persons think that they're better because their hair is blond, or their nose is not so long... and so on, and so force. I don't understand how some of the Belorussians could be some kind of Nazi, cause Nazi practically destroyed our country. 3/4 of people died during WWII:(  My grandmas and grandpas survived, so they told me a lot about that war. But I strongly believe that the majority of the Belorussians are more adequate:lol:

otherwise i'm a very calm girl... NOT :lol:  :lol:  i always argued about everything and i still can do it...  :oops:  :lol:    

;)  ;)

Be warned Tilo!...there hide very dangerous people among your fans

Yep)) Huh, probably Tilo is the only one who's taller than me :P  :P  But... if I wear high-heeled shoes :oops: I might be the same height. How you think... will he be afraid of such tall fan??)) :P  :lol:

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Nostalgia
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2009, 19:09:22 »
Yep)) Huh, probably Tilo is the only one who's taller than me :P  :P  But... if I wear high-heeled shoes :oops: I might be the same height. How you think... will he be afraid of such tall fan??)) :P  :lol:

Seems you are quite tall, then! I might reach Tilo's belly with lots of luck.  :lol:

I'd be totally terrified of making you angry!  :shock:  I was a very peaceful kid, I don't recall having got into any big fight, they started when I was older (ask my father  :lol: )