Author Topic: .: ANKH:. + ICH HABE ANGST+  (Read 4090 times)

Ankh Offline de

• Staff Forenkenner
.: ANKH:. + ICH HABE ANGST+
« on: November 18, 2008, 20:40:30 »
Liebe Lacrimosa-Fangemeinde,

Nachdem es um Lacrimosa zur Zeit etwas ruhig ist, möchte ich euch die neue Web-EP meines Projektes ANKH vorstellen. Vielleicht ist der ein oder andere an neuer Musik interessiert.

Näheres gibt es auf der Bandpage

http://www.ankh-gothic.de

oder bei Myspace:

http://myspace.com/ankhgothic

Beste Grüße
Benjamin

Dear Lacrimosa-Fans,

are you interested in new music? ANKH have published the new WEB-EP "Ich habe Angst". You can listen to the songs by visiting bandpage:

http://www.ankh-gothic.de

or going to Myspace:

http://myspace.com/ankhgothic

Best Greetings
Benjamin

Miss_Scabtree Offline fr

• Forenhase
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 18:18:16 »
I have hear your music, and I like  :D
It's very interresting ^^

Ankh Offline de

• Staff Forenkenner
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 19:24:31 »
Thank you.

To the other users:
I want you to listen to the music, too.
So you can post your comment.
Thanks

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:.: ANKH:. + ICH HABE ANGST+
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 20:28:41 »
By the power invested in me with dark arts of necromancy and Julia the admin I resurrect this topic from dead! 8)

I'll begin from far. About four years ago I found a song named "Ankh - Autumn Day" in Russian social net VK. All this time it was saved in my hard disc and I listened to it from time to time but unfortunately couldn't find more songs by this performer. Some time ago I became an admin of public track-blog devoted to darkwave in the same social net. And when I was searching for something new and interesting for our subscribers I remembered about this song and tried to find some music or info again. (btw, there are a Polish progressive rock band and Russian shitty rap band called like this). After a pair of hours I found the album "Ich habe Angst" (that сharmed me a lot). And after this Julia told me there is an user Ankh exists here and then I found this topic. So the answer was right in front of nose all these years! Sometimes unbelievable things happen here!

Nice to meet you finally after all these years, Benjamin ;D
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 19:33:42 »
Thanks to Nikita I listened to the Ankh project too ;) And I can tell you, people, if you are interested in the kind of music that reminds of early Lacrimosa, it is definitely worth a listening. Melancholic and fragile darkwave...

So, Benjamin, greetings to you from me too :) Nice to see you on this forum!

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 18:32:05 »
Hello Benjamin, i have listened to your music too, and like it quite much as well! I am particularly in dark electro at the moment and i think this could be said to be the genre of your music ? Really enjoyed listening to it. I also like your voice, it's interesting, i think you've edited it in some places, sounds really good! So, do you have any success in spreading it around in the net or even outside, maybe ?
And I've also seen you're still around the forum, it made me wonder are you still a fan of Lacrimosa ? What do you think of the albums since you've made your own EP in 2008 ? :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 18:35:23 by MelissaFrance »
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Ankh Offline de

• Staff Forenkenner
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 14:11:01 »
My dears,
thank you for your comments. I want to answer your questions. And I have to say, I have some difficulties with English language, this is the reason why I am in the German Forum and write German. But I will try to give my best:

By the power invested in me with dark arts of necromancy and Julia the admin I resurrect this topic from dead! 8)

All this time it was saved in my hard disc and I listened to it from time to time but unfortunately couldn't find more songs by this performer. Some time ago I became an admin of public track-blog devoted to darkwave in the same social net. And when I was searching for something new and interesting for our subscribers I remembered about this song and tried to find some music or info again. (btw, there are a Polish progressive rock band and Russian shitty rap band called like this).

Yes, there is a problem for me with the Polish Progressive Band. There are often confusions. Some platforms cannot seperate the bands with the same name (for example last.fm). So a lot of people thought, "Autumn Day" is from this Polish band. For everyone who is interested, the following albums are:

Ich habe Angst
Gaia
Seelenmeer
Galaxia (with additional Single "Mond")

You can find them on online platforms like Itunes, Spotify, amazon etc. All the other publications are not mine.

Hello Benjamin, i have listened to your music too, and like it quite much as well! I am particularly in dark electro at the moment and i think this could be said to be the genre of your music ? Really enjoyed listening to it. I also like your voice, it's interesting, i think you've edited it in some places, sounds really good! So, do you have any success in spreading it around in the net or even outside, maybe ?
And I've also seen you're still around the forum, it made me wonder are you still a fan of Lacrimosa ? What do you think of the albums since you've made your own EP in 2008 ? :)

Thank you for your warm words. I called my music style "Dark Ambient Gothic". It is a mixture of Dark Wave, Electro and classical elements with melancholic singing. The inspirations are indeed Lacrimosa, Illuminate, Das Ich, but also classic componists and film music. And it is very difficult to spread around the music. Indeed there are many people which like the music, but when you want to have success, you have to put more marketing, more time and you have to spend more money. But for now I have to study and must finish my exam and it is very hard. But anytime I will have more opportunities to spend more time for making music. I begin already 2005 with the first experiments and released a demo-album "Melancholie" in 2006.
I am a very big fan of Lacrimosa. And Lacrimosa is one of my source of inspiration. And because Lacrimosa did not so much releases in the last 10 years, I have the feeling to make the music, I need. I cannot wait, Lacrimosa is releasing a new album, so I try to make the music I want to listen. And I am a little bit disappointed from the album "Sehnsucht" because there are not so much melancholic and classical elements. Just "Aus" and "The Taube" and "Die Sehnsucht in mir" are emotional songs, I need. In my eyes, there is too much rock and guitar in the last publications of Lacrimosa. And so I try to compensate the parts with Ankh, coupled with my own melancholic feelings, I have since I was a child. Beethovens "Mondscheinsonate" is my favorite and I played it all the time (By the way: Listen to "The Taube" and you can feel similarities ;-)

Have a nice weekend!
Ankh

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 17:59:57 »
Kenne deine Musik auch, nicht von diesem Topic, bin das erst jetzt begegnet, aber irgendwo anders keine Ahnung mehr wie... allerdings... dein Englisch ist wirklich gut, du brauchst dich da gar keine Gedanken zu machen!!! Und das mit dem Marketing also Zeit also Geld kenne ich auch ... sicher Heut zu Tage braucht man wirklich ein feines Marketing Gefühl, wenn man seine Musik irgendwie in der Welt schicken möchte ohne gleich "commercial" genannt zu werden...ich wünsche dir da allerdings viel Glück, glaube schon, dass du eine Chance macht denn was du machst klingt wirklich gut! Aber ich glaube, dass du klug bist wenn du erstmal für deine Prüfung gehst, Talent ist heute leider nicht mehr die Voraussetzung um's in der Musikbranche irgendwie zu mache...vielleicht war's das auch nie, heute aber auf jeden Falle nicht...deswegen ist es immer schön was in der Hand zu haben :) auch dabei viel Glück!

Finde's, ich habe das von dir schon mal gelesen glaube ich, komisch, dass du das von Sehnsucht sagt...da ich das wirklich anders empfinde... Sehnsucht ist zwar anders, aber steckt für mich immerhin voller Emotionen ... ich glaube man erwartet zu sehr, dass das gleiche kommt wodurch man eben nicht mehr diese Emotionen zulässt unter andere Formen obwohl sie ja noch da sind... das ist aber nur meine Meinung und ich behaupte auch nicht, dass ich mich da nicht irren könnte ;) vielleicht spüre ich da auch Sachen die gar nicht da sind *lach* Moonlight sonata ist aber WUUUUUUUNDERSCHÖN!!! habe vor kurzem auch angefangen es aufm Klavier zu lernen magisch ist das, wenn man das zum ersten Mal selbst aus sich herausfliessen kann.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 19:44:13 »
My dears,
thank you for your comments. I want to answer your questions. And I have to say, I have some difficulties with English language, this is the reason why I am in the German Forum and write German. But I will try to give my best:

Yes, there is a problem for me with the Polish Progressive Band. There are often confusions. Some platforms cannot seperate the bands with the same name (for example last.fm). So a lot of people thought, "Autumn Day" is from this Polish band. For everyone who is interested, the following albums are:

Ich habe Angst
Gaia
Seelenmeer
Galaxia (with additional Single "Mond")

You can find them on online platforms like Itunes, Spotify, amazon etc. All the other publications are not mine.

Well, das war nicht schwer, zu unterscheiden zwischen progressive rock und darkwave :) Auch dein Englisch ist viel besser als mein Deutsch. Ich bin froh dass du hast geantwortet. :) danke! Noch eine kleine Frage - gibt es noch einige darkwave bands that influenced you besides Lacrimosa? (sorry, I can't deal with German Passive voice :-[ das ist das Ende meiner Deutschen Fahigkeiten)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.