Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 939116 times)

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34815 on: January 08, 2019, 16:54:14 »
Happy: Well, I'm almost on vacation... january is the best month because there isn't much work, just a few things to solve. I still go to work, but lighter than the oher months due to court stop.

Happy 2: My old lady (my 15yo dog) is at home now. She spend a week at the hopsital because of a heart issue.

Sad: Lacrimosa announced a concert next March. I feel happy for my friends, but I will not attend this time. I don't live at São Paulo and I can't leave a newborn for so much time. I feel sad because I don't miss a concert since 2010, but now there is a important reason to. And it is a very important tour... But I hope everyone enjoy it :D
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #34816 on: January 17, 2019, 18:59:55 »
errata: an important reason to...

Happy but tired: It's summer here at the south hemisphere, and my pregnancy is at the end... It's now almost 4pm and 31°C now and it's too hot.. My feet, ankles and legs are swollen and I feel tired and improductive. And we don't have air conditioner (like any normal office) what makes it far worse. What brings me some joy is the pregnancy coming to an end, and soon I'll meet my little one :)

"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Lord Lacrimosa Offline br

• Forenkenner First Class
  • Fan Club Lacrimaniacos Brazil President
« Reply #34817 on: February 05, 2019, 13:51:13 »
Happy: Well, I'm almost on vacation... january is the best month because there isn't much work, just a few things to solve. I still go to work, but lighter than the oher months due to court stop.

Happy 2: My old lady (my 15yo dog) is at home now. She spend a week at the hopsital because of a heart issue.

Sad: Lacrimosa announced a concert next March. I feel happy for my friends, but I will not attend this time. I don't live at São Paulo and I can't leave a newborn for so much time. I feel sad because I don't miss a concert since 2010, but now there is a important reason to. And it is a very important tour... But I hope everyone enjoy it :D

You can be sure that even if you are not physically present, you will be with us, Fernanda! And Tilo will be very happy to see a photo of Baby.
Tanz, mein Leben, tanz. Tanz mit mir, tanz mit mir.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34818 on: February 05, 2019, 14:56:06 »
sad: the flu got me and that for over 2 weeks already... now I'm hit by fever so bound to the couch...*sigh*
happy: somehow it has something good on having to stay home and turn down the power... a little bit time to think and order things on how I want them to be in future.
happy: somehow I manage to find myself back, order in chaos,  living in the now.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34819 on: March 22, 2019, 20:29:17 »
Miserable: missing
Happy: I saw the person I love happy  :D ;D
When things go bad -- do something good.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34820 on: March 23, 2019, 22:18:48 »
Miserable: I need a time machine. There's nothing else to do but to wish for a time machine.
Miserable II: it hurts so much I'll never, NEVER EVER will let you down again. I'd rather die.
Not miserable (neither happy): now everything is clear (to me) and it hurts (I want to kick myself in the past)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34821 on: March 25, 2019, 09:28:53 »
Angry: because of this person that imposes herself into our life all because of an excuse she calls "theirs" when it fits and "hers" when it fits. I just can't stand unfairness.

happy: weather is getting better, plants are growing nicely under the window, love is streaming through our house.

sad: missing old times, missing old friends, missing good hearts

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34822 on: April 04, 2019, 08:14:04 »
Happy: the renovations are slowely rounding up, I hope by summer we'll be able to enjoy the light peaceful space we created for ourselves... something that was on my to do list for quite a long time by now... everyone needs a pull back room, well that's gonna be my pull back room.

hurt: got up with a neck blockage yesterday, it only grew worse... tigre balm helps for a while but I think it's just a signal from my body to reshuffle my life...  I need to pull the trigger again shoot myself and get reborn... I can... I did it before.

thoughtful: everything we are is but a particle of a bigger universe... if you get to see yourself this way you consider your own problems less big because they are an even smaller particle of your particle of the big universe... ha! now you?!  ;D

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34823 on: April 05, 2019, 07:20:29 »
Sad: I never chose to be the way I am and the demons I'm fighting with. Why is it so difficult to understand to others... Why do they so often expect me to just fix myself somehow? Could you just fix the color of your eyes? Isn't it obvious people are never the way they are without a reason!
Happy: I've survived through this night. I'm not even crying.
Sad: I'm so tired.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34824 on: April 05, 2019, 11:35:32 »
Sad: I never chose to be the way I am and the demons I'm fighting with. Why is it so difficult to understand to others... Why do they so often expect me to just fix myself somehow? Could you just fix the color of your eyes? Isn't it obvious people are never the way they are without a reason!
Happy: I've survived through this night. I'm not even crying.
Sad: I'm so tired.

So sorry to read you're suffering ... it's tough to fight yourself all the time I recon. But don't blame others to not always have to patience with you as you'd love them to have. They can't see inside your head and we're all raised with the idea of judging no matter what comes across our roads... including people we care and love (sometimes even harder than other things or people). Sometimes it's also out of the incapability to help you and not even meant so hard when people tell you "grasp yourself together" you know. And to me it's obvious people are put together by their own experiences, but not always when I'm confronted with the deep grief that someone carries along at that right moment all I want is to heal them... and don't think about the reasons they became this desparate.

I do hope you can find your way through this and you find people whom you can rely on and that can support you through your fight against your past. Know that everything passes, sometimes even faster than we expect them to pass. Sending you much love and strength to warm your heart.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34825 on: April 06, 2019, 19:56:41 »
Good: so far so good. I'm still in the state of shock so I guess in a couple of months it will suddenly hit me unless I would be too busy. We'll see.
Tired: I guess I expect too much of myself... but I really need to do a ton of stuff. And then coaching some reckless teen in the language I don't exactly know to pass an exam in another language I don't exactly know. It actually would've made me laugh be it not she and me. But I doubt there's anyone better than me to just be with her in the mess she created for herself. As if I weren't like that. We'll do what we can and I'll face it with her.
Thoughtful: am I turning into a mother I'd like to have? Maybe I'll want my own baby one day? With my health, yes...
Happy: but now I feel happier. Lighter. More optimistic. And definitely far calmer inside than I used to be.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34826 on: April 10, 2019, 06:44:37 »
sad: this world ... I do not belong to her really.
sad: that I become just like I don't want to become and I feel I can't do anything about it
happy: everytime this sweet smile of my child is directed to me in the morning I feel what's worth fighting for
happy: I can still be happy as hell for small things in life, a stranger looking me in the eyes and smiling, a seed deciding to flower a little earlier than expected, a beautiful sunrise when they predicted rainy days, yes even the toothpaste that's not all when I want to brush my teeth... seriously ... life's not so complicated as many try to make it... hysterical b----
insightful: this morning I wanted to flip out again until I thought things through... I should quite taking everything to myself... not every blood damn thing is my responsibility after all right.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34827 on: April 25, 2019, 03:26:00 »
miserable:
I just complain here, i can imagine how pessimistic i look like ...but sometimes I just want to put some things out... and here, is the only place where I feel safe and comfortable for it.
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34828 on: April 25, 2019, 06:14:29 »
miserable:
I just complain here, i can imagine how pessimistic i look like ...but sometimes I just want to put some things out... and here, is the only place where I feel safe and comfortable for it.
You don't look pessimistic to me ;) :) And isn't it wonderful -- to have a safe place where you feel comfortable for it? Everyone needs such a place...

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34829 on: April 26, 2019, 02:51:58 »
You don't look pessimistic to me ;) :) And isn't it wonderful -- to have a safe place where you feel comfortable for it? Everyone needs such a place...

Yes dear, thank you very much ... here is my favorite place  :)
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br