Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 856125 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34800 on: August 20, 2018, 10:40:12 »
distressed: it finally got a name those people who seem to come crossing my road just to annoy me, psychologically mindfuck and destroy me... it's called gaslightening and a tactic narcistic personalities use (either on purpose or just because they're not aware) to take away all weapons from their victims. It's been hell dealing with such persons... simply knowing it doesn't change anything actually because I'm aware something is not quite ok in her brain since quite some time due to things she's done or said... the best tric ever happened in our holidays and I'm still recovering the huge anger I felt then. Anger is THE biggest poison in our life, I see... if there is something you should avoid, lock out of your system it is that... because it can not co-occur with love and devotion... it's the most destructive power you can let yourself feel, because whether or not you destroy someone with your anger, you always destroy yourself along if not completely than partly...

happy: for having such a loving and caring husband, for having such a brigth child who's always happy, for having a life in which plenty is still possible, for having had the sessions that made me  see myself and learn to deal with my negative sides as well for knowing this is just a phase, everything passes it's just what you give attention grows.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34801 on: August 26, 2018, 04:04:45 »
distressed: it finally got a name those people who seem to come crossing my road just to annoy me, psychologically mindfuck and destroy me... it's called gaslightening and a tactic narcistic personalities use (either on purpose or just because they're not aware) to take away all weapons from their victims. It's been hell dealing with such persons... simply knowing it doesn't change anything actually because I'm aware something is not quite ok in her brain since quite some time due to things she's done or said... the best tric ever happened in our holidays and I'm still recovering the huge anger I felt then. Anger is THE biggest poison in our life, I see... if there is something you should avoid, lock out of your system it is that... because it can not co-occur with love and devotion... it's the most destructive power you can let yourself feel, because whether or not you destroy someone with your anger, you always destroy yourself along if not completely than partly...

happy: for having such a loving and caring husband, for having such a brigth child who's always happy, for having a life in which plenty is still possible, for having had the sessions that made me  see myself and learn to deal with my negative sides as well for knowing this is just a phase, everything passes it's just what you give attention grows.

I've been there, I'm sorry you do too.
But good that you have a happy life, family and home ... you have the most valuable things in the world, take care dear.
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34802 on: August 26, 2018, 04:08:22 »
Happy: my new nickname at work is "Lacrimosa"
Happy 2: I found more Lacrimosa fans at work <3

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #34803 on: September 05, 2018, 18:46:41 »
Happy: Got married, had a nice honeymoon (and saw Rajel!!!) and there's a little child here growing everyday.
What else could I desire more?
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #34804 on: September 10, 2018, 18:52:42 »
Happy: one more travel is already in sight. Looking frward to see a city I've never been to, and to meet a very good friend there. Isn't it something to look forward to!

Misrable: I don't like autumn, I don't like when it's getting colder...

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34805 on: September 21, 2018, 03:49:10 »
Miserable

it is ever happened to anyone here?a person reminds you so much someone who's gone?

Well, there was one person I saw these days, he has the same smile, the same way of looking, and even the way of walking and acting
I was so confused
he reminded me so much of a person pretty beloved
but I know it's all foolishness of my head,
it is wrong for me to feed the hope that you still exist in some way
it's wrong for me to hope that someday you'll just come in front of me
It's wrong for me to see so much of you in other people....

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34806 on: September 28, 2018, 04:50:19 »
miserable is not enough to describe ... My beloved kitten died, he was 8 years old and suffered from Diabetes.
It was the best company I had every night after getting home from work.
I want him back.  :'(
Miss you Abbath </3

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34807 on: October 10, 2018, 00:22:16 »
Happy: Got married, had a nice honeymoon (and saw Rajel!!!) and there's a little child here growing everyday.
What else could I desire more?
;D Congratulations!!!! Lot of love and happiness!!!  :D
Send good vibes through stars :*
~Minister of Memories and Shadows~

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34808 on: October 10, 2018, 00:24:34 »
Happy: Anniversary of LacriWelt   :D
Always remember it with love.

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34809 on: October 10, 2018, 00:32:26 »
miserable is not enough to describe ... My beloved kitten died, he was 8 years old and suffered from Diabetes.
It was the best company I had every night after getting home from work.
I want him back.  :'(
Miss you Abbath </3
Oh girl! So sad to read, but you can with this!
Kiss!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34810 on: October 30, 2018, 03:46:34 »
miserable: and again the Brazilian people do not know how to choose a good leader, and we became a joke around the world.  :'(

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34811 on: October 30, 2018, 03:47:18 »
Oh girl! So sad to read, but you can with this!
Kiss!

Thanks dear <3

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34812 on: November 14, 2018, 11:21:55 »

I've been there, I'm sorry you do too.
But good that you have a happy life, family and home ... you have the most valuable things in the world, take care dear.

Thank you, it's a hard lesson in life... because it completely destroyes the vision I want to have on people ...  I simply cannot believe that someone is that ill in his head that they start lying, deceiving and make themself center of the universe and on top of that pull everyone around along in the lie making them believe they're the ones who need help... really insane! JUST ONE PERSON can put so many people on the edge ... sad story but well... it's not the first I came across, seems like it's my lesson in life i gotta learn to deal with... luckily I came across some very wise people who help me a lot to deal with this by making me work on myself.

Sad to hear you've came across such a situation yourself, I understand it's all but easy. But you know what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger ;)

Sorry to read about your loss... wish you a lot of support to overcome your sadness. He's never far away you know :)

@ Fernanda Alves: congratulations!!! Wish you a lot of joy and beautiful feelings!

States:
Happy: some decisions made, some were put on my road very unexpectedly and without effort that I'm figuring "where's the devil waiting?" but so far happy about all choices... future will tell what it brings.
nervous: because one of the decisions probably wont be what people expect in our surrounding but hey MY life... only me needs to deal with the entire picture right.
sad: I miss you so damn much, there's not one day that I'm not thinking of you, not one day I do not regret that you closed the door that I put on a chink, I never had the intention to close it. But I needed distance from my life, I needed it to give my relationship, my  now husband. I never thought it were you I said goodbye to when I chose my husband. I respect your choice, but I'll never understand it. 

When you can dream it, you can do it!