Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 838331 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34785 on: May 02, 2018, 19:35:41 »
Happy: movies next weeked, and on the next one - two concerts, one in Moscow and another in StPete... Another short travel ahead! Should be fun!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34786 on: May 22, 2018, 02:00:00 »
Miserable.... Sad, today I dreamed of a person who is no longer here, and it is terrible to wake up and see that it was all a dream, and I will never again embrace you.
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34787 on: May 22, 2018, 04:44:05 »
happy - I have met a friend and she is filling me with hope, she is teaching me English, she lives in the United States, and we talk frequently. ;D
not everything is sadness.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34788 on: June 11, 2018, 12:13:54 »
Miserable.... Sad, today I dreamed of a person who is no longer here, and it is terrible to wake up and see that it was all a dream, and I will never again embrace you.

Rather late but still had to answer to this. We should perhaps try to keep the spirit alife from such a dream... I think that the moment you were dreaming it felt good and you were happy. I recall having such dreams in the past of people who are no longer in my life whether or not dead, when in the dream I felt complete and loved and eventhough I felt a sting of hurt when I opened my eyes and realised it would never come back I tried to hang on to the feeling of being complete... in fact there is no such thing as separation, there's just being. I truly believe that all that was and all that will be gets united in what IS. I send you a warm embrace! Losses are always very hard to deal with.

States:
Happy: reading again, reading and feeling and searching and finding
miserable: of losing track every now and then.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34789 on: June 12, 2018, 23:44:54 »
Happy ;D

To see you again!!!
Hello beautiful friends!!!

Oh my Ghost!!! I’m so excited to be here again, I feel like a… don’t know, it’s weird… I’ve been lost for a long time so… Is it a rebirth?
Lot of kisses!
~Minister of Memories and Shadows~

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34790 on: July 02, 2018, 06:54:01 »
Happy: back on track of my meditation. It's weird why you can leave something that feels so good behind for so long. It's weird how you fall into your own gaps everytime again... making the same mistake over and over and over ... it's weird how you know what you gotta do to find yourself and yet you do everything to avoid just that... it's weird how long time I didn't wanna call things by name... and now I do... it's weird how I became so harsh and bitter and I don't really want to be that way.

happy: I think I found a way to deal with the problem that won't disappear till she's dead and that might take a long time still... I'm not gonna wait to be happy untill she does... because without knowing I might be gone earlier than her and I wasted a lifetime on her disappearing out of my life... what... if you can't change the things you look upon, you should change the way you look upon them to make them change.

happy: I came to see I was always waiting for something to be happy... "when, then"... but eventually we make our own happiness, it doesn't depend on anything and yet on all!

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #34791 on: July 11, 2018, 19:48:27 »
After a long break, I'm back! And I'm happy...

Happy and anxious: Just one more month left for my wedding... It we'll be next August 11th, so I'm taking care of the small things now...  Meetings, and test, the dress, the hair...

Happy 2: I'm preparing myself for my wedding for a long time. Incluiding taking care of my skin. Days ago some pimples began to show up and I got very very frustrated. Saturday I made my lunch and after that I felt sick. Sunday I dreamt until 4pm and kept sick. I woke up Monday feeling sick. I thought I got intoxicated, because the sauce I used in my Sat lunch was not a fresh one. My mother called me Monday morning asking how I was, and I said I was feeling sick. She asked me if I was Pregnant, but I said I was not. She asked me how could I know, and I just said: I just know. Later that day, I decided to take a blood pregnancy test, and there it is.... It was positive. So I'm pregnant now... At first it was shocking, I spent 2 hours alone trying to proccess this. Then my fiancé got home and I told him what happened. He smiled, said that he was happy and called his parents - but I believe he's still shocked. My father in law cried when he knew (he's crazy about grandchildren). He sent a message to my dad saying he was so thankful for my parents raising me, that I'm giving now a extraordinary gift to him. My parents were also supportive and said that I can trust them forever. My mother is proud and said that she wants to help me whenever I need. And I still feel sick, messy, sleepy. I wasn't planning any of this now, but I'm doing my best to raise this child here inside. it's scary and beautiful.

in fact I think I suspected I could be pregnant. I stopped using the skin acid treatment before all the evidences
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 19:54:19 by Fernanda Alves »
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #34792 on: July 13, 2018, 20:48:52 »
Very happy: I just heard my child's heart... Tilo may forgive me, but it was the best sound I heard of in my entire life... I couldn't hold on my tears...
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34793 on: July 19, 2018, 02:14:28 »
Rather late but still had to answer to this. We should perhaps try to keep the spirit alife from such a dream... I think that the moment you were dreaming it felt good and you were happy. I recall having such dreams in the past of people who are no longer in my life whether or not dead, when in the dream I felt complete and loved and eventhough I felt a sting of hurt when I opened my eyes and realised it would never come back I tried to hang on to the feeling of being complete... in fact there is no such thing as separation, there's just being. I truly believe that all that was and all that will be gets united in what IS. I send you a warm embrace! Losses are always very hard to deal with.

hello my dear it took a while to see your answer
But thank you very much for the words, unfortunately I have the terrible habit of just seeing the bad side, sometimes.
I'm glad I could have had the chance to hug that person again.
But I could not avoid the sadness, and to think how many years I have still ahead without this person here
but great friends not even death can separate
Thank you. Hugs with affection.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34794 on: July 19, 2018, 02:26:40 »
Happy - Day 23 I start on a new job <3
I will work less hours and make more money, compared to my previous job.
And the best part is that a very dear friend indicated me in this company, she is a person who met because of Lacrimosa.
And I passed the English test that the company required
Something that has been motivating me and giving me joy in the last few days is to improve my English, and for the most part I've learned translating Lacrimosa's interviews for the Fanclube.
Conclusion: Lacrimosa only brings me good things, and push me away from the bad, always.  ;D

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34795 on: July 20, 2018, 03:19:20 »
Sad... Mom is hospitalized.... :'(

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34796 on: July 23, 2018, 03:33:39 »
Happy: Mom's been operated on and she's fine.  :D

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34797 on: July 25, 2018, 03:02:19 »
Miserable and Sad - Mom still hospitalized ...
I thought she had gone home ...
but things are not well
and I live far away, I can not be by her side.  :'(

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34798 on: July 26, 2018, 18:38:19 »
Very happy: I just heard my child's heart... Tilo may forgive me, but it was the best sound I heard of in my entire life... I couldn't hold on my tears...

Congrats with the baby  growing! It IS By faaaar the MOST beautiful sound that a mother can ever hear :) I recall it was this way each time we went for an Echo when my son Torsten was growing. It was such a relief somehow to hear it, so soothing, so calming. Enjoy being pregnant, despite all illness feelings if you have any, it passes so fast and it's such a beautiful experience to feel a soul grown into a baby ;)

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #34799 on: August 09, 2018, 05:25:37 »
happy: i'm working in a company and i'm in love with this place.
A friend also fan of the Lacrimosa indicated me, and the english that I learned because of Lacrimosa helped me pass the selection.
and constantly i know a fan of Lacrimosa which I had never seen before.
The first, I was in the rest room and a man saw my Lacrimosa sweatshirt, and he come talk with me, he say that he loves Lacrimosa, and he still does not know me and did not even know the Fan Club. "Now he know"  :P
and the Second, today had two women standing in front of my bag closet, (I have a keyring with the Lacrimosa logo which I leave stuck in my padlock) and when I arrived they said (We discovered who is the fan of Lacrimosa,
we also like Lacrimosa.)
I'm just loving working in this place. <3