Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 938646 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34845 on: May 29, 2019, 10:03:29 »

@Kitty you've been away for a while... hope everything's ok?

So sweet of you to ask :) I'm rather ok, been very busy at work and with life-issues in general; specially with coping with the bad news at work about my collegue and what it did with me personally. An eye-opener but then again someone gets caught by daily life issues rather soon again. I want to hold on to the reflecting part of myself that's open for everything and tries to get the best and most out of life. But then seeing an entry like yours here makes me believe in the kindness in every one of us, so thank you!

Happy: so yes, I was lucky. The last one became my precious... But next time I should keep in mind that mid-season stands for "all cool stuff is already gone".  ;D ;D ;D
Happy2: sunshine! Lots of sunshine!
Miserable: headache and the partying people ruining my sleep so *imagine a very, very angry owl with knives and pistols*  ;D

Happy you got the last one, it's mostly a great feeling of not having missed it in the end :)
They predict seriously summer in Belgium here from today on, I share your happiness ;)
Knowing my own silly imagination... an angry owl with knives and pistols ...sunglasses and a true mynameisbond-look... what the  ;D ;D ;D *rolling on the floor laughing* hope the headache has left you and quiteness surrounded soon. I recall my stay in Innsbruck reading this, I was surrounded by party-animals at the dorm I stayed at, I recall I thought "now this is probably when something snaps inside and you go and kill people" luckily at that point I was sane enough in my insanity to remember everything passes. Hope you're not dealing with that too often.

States:
Happy: long weekend starting from this moment on and tomorrow we're going to visit a zoo with our little fellow. True family moment, longed for so long!
sad: the direction Belgium is taking politically is burdening me, I truly hope my fears wont get real
thoughtful: I had a dream last night, I found you back somehow, but did I truly.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34846 on: June 01, 2019, 06:12:51 »
Miserable: I just want to stay here
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

egonSchiele Offline 00

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #34847 on: June 01, 2019, 21:14:19 »
So sweet of you to ask :) I'm rather ok, been very busy at work and with life-issues in general; specially with coping with the bad news at work about my collegue and what it did with me personally. An eye-opener but then again someone gets caught by daily life issues rather soon again. I want to hold on to the reflecting part of myself that's open for everything and tries to get the best and most out of life. But then seeing an entry like yours here makes me believe in the kindness in every one of us, so thank you!
:D Glad to know!

Happy you got the last one, it's mostly a great feeling of not having missed it in the end :)
They predict seriously summer in Belgium here from today on, I share your happiness ;)
Knowing my own silly imagination... an angry owl with knives and pistols ...sunglasses and a true mynameisbond-look... what the  ;D ;D ;D *rolling on the floor laughing* hope the headache has left you and quiteness surrounded soon. I recall my stay in Innsbruck reading this, I was surrounded by party-animals at the dorm I stayed at, I recall I thought "now this is probably when something snaps inside and you go and kill people" luckily at that point I was sane enough in my insanity to remember everything passes. Hope you're not dealing with that too often.
Oh yes, but the truth is, I have a point. Beyond that point, I solve the situation: either by leaving it (here: moving to another place -- actually this is what I'm looking at right now) OR going the other way and persuading people to behave. I actually can be pretty persuasive but it's too energy consuming, so I prefer other options first. BTW, your vision was quite, ahem, not far from the truth.  ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D

States:
Happy: long weekend starting from this moment on and tomorrow we're going to visit a zoo with our little fellow. True family moment, longed for so long!
sad: the direction Belgium is taking politically is burdening me, I truly hope my fears wont get real
thoughtful: I had a dream last night, I found you back somehow, but did I truly.
Have a great long weekend! And fingers crossed for politics!

Happy: it was the right thing to do, after all
Miserable: no, so many people is not easy, my poor head aches as hell now...
When things go bad -- do something good.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34848 on: June 05, 2019, 09:41:22 »

Oh yes, but the truth is, I have a point. Beyond that point, I solve the situation: either by leaving it (here: moving to another place -- actually this is what I'm looking at right now) OR going the other way and persuading people to behave. I actually can be pretty persuasive but it's too energy consuming, so I prefer other options first. BTW, your vision was quite, ahem, not far from the truth.  ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D
Have a great long weekend! And fingers crossed for politics!

haha :) yes, I'm not pretty persuasive I think, it's cool though ... I have respect for people who can somehow in a gentle way make people turn into a right direction. I'm more like thinking it to myself but consider like people should make their own experiences/ways. Anyhow an owl is cute :D

The long weekend was a bless to my heart. Politics are what they are... I'm frightened specially because I see what it does with groups of people. We get more the "we versus them" ideology here in Belgium... in what I remember from history classes this mostly doesn't predict much good... It started off with "us versus imigrants" to "walloni versus Flemish people" to "left versus right voters" (that synonym to liberal/social versus extreme right in my eyes the line fascism goes but they distanciate themselves from that) dangerous mix in my opinion but we'll see I guess.

States:
sad: don't really know why, just sad, headache, tired
happy: husband has birthday today so I get to create a little dinner for him with pie and everything  ;D

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34849 on: July 15, 2019, 17:01:35 »
Happy: I made a long-planned folding table at my balcony.
Miserable: here goes some instructions how to male a folding alcotable at your balcony:
1. Take two folding brackets and a table-top
2. Attach them to the wall with the 7-mm dowels
3. Lean on your newborn table
4. Get it torn off the wall
5. Shout at the table
6. Call a friend
7. Listen to friend's advice
8. Buy some anchor-bolts
9. Realize that anchor bolts are too big to fit into brackets' holes
10. Shout at the friend
11. Buy some 8-mm dowels
12. Attach the brackets
13. Attach the table top
14. Realize that the table-top is attached wrong and can't be folded
15. Shout at the table-top
16. Attach the table-top right
17. Put some hydrogen peroxide on a big scratch on your back
18. Shout at the sharp edge of a windowsill
19. Clean everything and drink some beer from your newborn folding balcony table
20. The end.
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34850 on: July 18, 2019, 11:21:55 »
Happy: at least one collegue with whom I can make good appointments... a team is but as strong as its weakest link is not true for us.
sad: that it's yet another hectic week before I can go on holidays, but good thing is I can leave the shit be shit for 3 weeks unexpectedly.
happy: relaxing evening lies ahead.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34851 on: July 18, 2019, 18:07:44 »
@Zeake_Asakura
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o Must've been an ouch!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) Looks nice!  :)

Happy: I'm setting up things the way I want them. Black cutlery and knives? So be it. Flowers at the table, at all times? Will buy tomorrow.  :D
Miserable: If only we could somehow swap our minds for a few minutes so I could see what you see and you could see what I see...
Happy, though: it's decided...

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #34852 on: July 20, 2019, 22:54:20 »
miserable: the world we live in
happy: the world we live in
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34853 on: July 22, 2019, 08:03:13 »
miserable: the world we live in
happy: the world we live in

I feel you *biiiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuug*

States:
Happy: last week before holidays... I haaate last weeks before holidays  ;D
weird: I dream a lot again, too much, too often
anxious: for something is happening and I'm so scared to be disappointed it's only a wish again... cross fingers!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34854 on: July 22, 2019, 20:46:13 »
Happy: hobbies begin bringing a bit of money.
But it is also a bit embarrassing.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34855 on: July 23, 2019, 01:06:20 »
Happy: there is life here! :)   :D :D :D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34856 on: July 23, 2019, 15:26:24 »
Happy: hobbies begin bringing a bit of money.
But it is also a bit embarrassing.

Why is it embarrassing???   :o if it's a hobby I guess you like or?
I saw your message right before I went to dreamland by thevway, will try to look at it later tonight, on the phone now  :D

@egonschiele: finally  ;D

States:
Happy: day at brussels tackled! The rest of the week working from home.
HappyII: sunny weather = Feierabend in the garden jeeeeeeej
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 15:28:00 by Kitty »

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34857 on: July 23, 2019, 17:13:52 »
Why is it embarrassing???   :o if it's a hobby I guess you like or?
I think it's because I don't usually get money for making music.

I saw your message right before I went to dreamland by thevway, will try to look at it later tonight, on the phone now  :D
It was just a spammer alert, nevermind. Someone deleted spam already.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34858 on: July 23, 2019, 19:51:39 »
Congratulations! Isn't it great?  :D *fingers crossed it continues!*

@Kitty
indeed  ;D Happy to read you're happy! Have a great time!

Happy: I live and I love

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34859 on: July 23, 2019, 20:39:05 »

But that's a great thing buddy! Enjoy it! I'm proud of you that you seem to be taking your talent to a next level!! I guess it just feels awkward because it doesn't feel like a job but I think everyone who makes a job out of a hobby feels that way. Way to go I'd say, enjoy and rock the world  ;)

It was just a spammer alert, nevermind. Someone deleted spam already.

Yeah I read that, sorry for my slow action...

[quote egonSchiele]@Kitty
indeed  ;D Happy to read you're happy! Have a great time!

Happy: I live and I love[/quote]

Thank youuuuu :) it was too hot still though, was all overheated by the bus I came home with so we stayed inside... but nonetheless...happy happy happy  ;)
Glad to see your status... love is the greates gift!