Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 846429 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34755 on: April 03, 2017, 18:57:33 »
Miserable: explosions in StPete metro stations  :(
Happy: my friends are fine...

When such things happen, you always feel it when you go to the metro among other people... unfortunately, it's not for the first time. Even though I'm in Moscow... And StPete has huge troubles with public transport now...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34756 on: April 24, 2017, 09:22:04 »
sad: for some things can't be undone even if they were done out of desperation ... time flies 
happy: grateful for my family, for all the joy and pleasures we experience... grateful for every little thing that entered my life
afraid: of the future... yet again.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #34757 on: April 30, 2017, 17:24:59 »
hello guys  :)  long time no see  :)  i've been busy with this mad roller coaster my life decided to give me, been busy with trying to keep myself above the water surface and i've been busy with just simply trying to breathe ... but i haven't forgotten about this place! how could i! :)  i hope you guys are all doing fine  :) 

miserable: nothing lasts forever, they say. and they were right yet again. i hope letting go won't last forever either
miserable: all this stress and depression in my life right now have affected my body a lot. i don't know how i'm going to get rid of all those extra kilos (many. believe me, many), but i know i'll find a way  :) 

happy: despite this huge loss in my life, my life has turned to completely different ways and changed to better. maybe i could say thanks to this sad and painful experience - who knows. losing one thing means gaining another. however, that does not erase the hurt.
happy: i left the capital and returned back to my village. to my place. to my parents. during these years that i spent living in the capital, i kept repeating i will NEVER return home ... well, Lassie is back, and it was the best decision i've ever made in my life. it helps me a lot in dealing with my heartbreak. it will never completely go away, but at least i've got back my hope that maybe someday i'll manage to be happy again  :) 
happy: well ... just this =>

all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #34758 on: May 01, 2017, 18:35:01 »
Hey Klodi, wish you strength to overcome this... and I'm sure that suxh amazing nature that is around you over there will help  :)

Happy/miserable: my 30th birthday is approaching, and I can't say that I'm particularly happy with that, but not so miserable either... just couldnt ever imagine myself this age  :o  ::)

Miserbale: granny doesn't feel very well  :-\

Happy: I found some joy in cooking some tasty things this weekend...

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #34759 on: May 18, 2017, 20:06:26 »
Hello, Klodi! I also wish you strength and wisdom to deal with it. I think Art it doing his part!

I must say about the mountains: They remind me of here, my own state. Minas Gerais is well known for its mountains! Such a beautiful place you are living at!

And Asphodel, I hope your granny is better today. I wish her a good healing!

Angry: I'm really upset with my parents. I'm engaged, but I'm intended to live with him before the marriage. They don't accept it. They think I have to get married first and they don't respect my choice. By now, waking up by his side everyday is enough to make me happy. Also spend the saturday nights on Netflix with him. I don't want a wedding now, I don't think it's necessary now. Well, their position won't make me give up of what I want and they have the right to disagree, but if they say I have to assume the responsabilities as they call, I think I do have the right to be the master of my own life. I'm sick of "We want to do it on a traditional way", "We are so traditional, we think you have to marry him", "It's not right to live with a man when you're not married with him", "You are our only daughter, you can't take your father's chance to conduct you to the altar". They want to show to society, I just want to live the love.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 20:13:27 by Fernanda Alves »
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #34760 on: May 21, 2017, 19:00:04 »
Fernanda thanks, yes, granny's better now... old people are so subjected to stresses  ::) When less stressed, she's better...

And I think, you are doing it the right way - it's your life and you can rule it... Isn't it an all-time story - people living with their feelings vs society norms... The good thing, is that you two have each other! I hope your parents will accept it, maybe they just need time.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34761 on: June 06, 2017, 14:34:33 »
chaos: it's screaming inside of me again, this monster that makes me die a little bit each time... it feels like the weather right now, very stormy.
happy: my little guy is such a happy little baby, he's developping so much and each time he smiles I feel like i got at least one thing right in life.
sad: this weekend my man had his birthdayparty and there it got to me that an aunt of me is really getting older and older without I'm realising... one's always so occupied with keeping his head on the surface and not drowning in society that you forget what's really important... and each time I decide I'll do it differently each time I get finances who tell me "you got no choice".
angry: at the human being who once invented money... the biggest imbicile that ever ran the planet. But if it weren't money I guess it were something else that divided human in classes... I hate it. contributes to the chaos I guess.
worried: I'm having dizzyness very frequently lately ... feels like i'm going to pass out, but eventually I never do... no idea what happens to my body.
chaos: I miss people I once had in my life so much, but there's nothing I can do to change it.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #34762 on: June 11, 2017, 21:35:58 »
Happy: I have work to do on weekend... And that shows, that it's all about motivation - normally I would never take work to do at home for the weekend even if my employer paid me twice for that. But when it's something that you are really willing to do, it's totally different thing and you don't even notice how time flies... That's why it's under "happy" tag

Miserable: I'm sick of being sick :-\ missed some plans for today because of that...

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34763 on: July 05, 2017, 17:19:59 »
miserable: bacterial infection of upper respiratory tract ... *sighs* i don't know where nor how i got this shit, but it's fucking nasty and i hate it
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34764 on: July 18, 2017, 01:44:52 »
I do not know...  :'(

well, let's go. As they usually speak here in Brazil .... BIG TEXT ALERT .... I can not divide into happy or miserable, because everything is so mixed and confused ... I just want and need to vent ... the last time That I posted here I remember talking about my move to São Paulo, and since everything was difficult, well, I managed to move and I found a job in less than 2 months, so me and my two cats, Abbath and Elodia, could rest easy , We would have food, water, energy and a house ... soon I found a kitten abandoned in the street, he became a member of the family and I called him Schatten, he is completely black. I was happy with the new life but soon the problems began ... a person I met was not quite as I thought, and I was disappointed again, but I had a friend, who gave me wonderful advice, and I was learning to overcome Every difficulty, especially in relation to feelings ... I am very sensitive about feelings, passions, love, friends and everything I love ... well, I met another boy but unfortunately I was still attached and disappointed with the other person , So I was very sure he waxed with it, and he preferred to get out of my life .... then started my problems to manage my time, I did not have time to clean my house, I did not have time to read a book, Fanclub, I have felt more and more sad and useless. So one day I came home to meet another kitten, he had lost a part of his skin on his shoulder, he was dehydrated and undernourished ... so I, the heart of butter, the needy solitary, took the kitten, I could not give it, I called him Pierrot, he is very affectionate, and today this big and healthy, well ... at least the animals liked me ... so I wanted to travel, I went south, Curitiba. I saw my friends, family, had fun, forgot all the problems, I felt like a new person. And on the way back, the day I went to a ballad very well known here in Brazil, Madame, and it would be Lacrimosa's special night, I found the boy who left me. And we talked a lot about beliefs, spirituality, life after death ... and all these things that for some people would not make any climate happen, but that night we got back ... I was happy, he was a very nice guy, I was able to fix my computer, I went back to updating the fanclub, we started working on the idea of ​​making a new website ... everything was great ... so ... he went away again ... but I was doing everything right, treating him so well ... until one day, he appears dating ... and summarizing the story because it was very long. I still had the displeasure of seeing them together one night we left. The same night he had finished with her, but she was together with his group of friends .. in a moment he kissed me and said he would solve everything if I trusted him .. then I trusted him, and the next day he would be together again ... but, I tried to follow my new motto, do not shoot me, raise my head, move on, smile even in the worst case ... so I went ahead ... and I had a cool news, I would get some money , And it was exactly the value to make another tearful tattoo. I was super happy, I planned everything for the trip, so 1 week before. My cat, who was 7 years old, was very weak, did not get up, had his eyes fixed on nothing ... I took several veterinarians, I spent a lot of money, because I would never deny care to him, who slept on the cold floor with me several times, When I cried, I was hungry with me. And then came the diagnosis, Diabetes. I had to admit him and I spent what I had and did not have to save him, many friends helped, and 2 weeks later he was at home recovering, my friend Felipe offered to pay for the fanclube site, and thanks to him our site This active, I started to look for a new job as I spent more than 15 hours away from home .... I was dying inside but struggling to follow. So today I come home and the Abbath who was recovering was lying on the ground, standing, but thanks to the living God. I just want to get out of this bad phase, I just want to stay strong, or try, I want to live, and I want to be happy, but at the moment my mind is fighting against myself, Trying to drag me down again, and sometimes I think I just wanted to die ... the only good thing I had today was the cover of TESTIMONIUM. Because unfortunately the day was difficult .... my cat's disease, people who do not know me offending me for free on the internet, bullying at work ... I need a light ... I'm sorry for bad English, not even time To study I have more ... excuse me ... and good night, thank you for this place to be myself.
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

• Forenhase
« Reply #34765 on: July 20, 2017, 21:27:02 »
I'm sorry for what you are passing through, Karina. If you need to talk to someone, I'm available, ok?
I couldn't help you with your cat... My dog lost the movement of the back paws, so she needs physiotherapy, acupunture...

And about the guy, it's horrible to live such situation. Before my current relationship I lived one like yours. It took some time to heal my heart. Perhaps it'll take a while for you too. Focus on your cat, he needs you! Focus on your friends and goals. After the storm the sun rises. Hold your believes to it and be patient. Life will smile to you.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Happy: I thought I wouldn't do it, but it's official: There'll be a wedding. Yes, yes, flowers everywhere, me in white dress and all that a bride has the right to do. There'll be a groom in a fancy suit and all.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34766 on: July 24, 2017, 03:31:58 »
Thank you very much my dear, I ended up putting everything out of me here in the forum, because I can not do it on facebook, with relatives judging me, people who do not like me celebrating ... and I do not think it's appropriate. But here I feel free to say everything I feel. Still had several other boring situations, but, let's celebrate the good ... today my cat is much better, his concern is already valuable for me, I received a lot of help, I still have financial problems, I hate my job but I need it ... but I keep going forward and dreaming, maybe one day I will work with something that I love ... well, today was a good day, yesterday I did a lot of things for the fanclub, and soon we have great news ... The fanclub is something that brings me a lot of joy. And I look forward to seeing you again in Lacrimosa show.
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

• Forenhase
« Reply #34767 on: August 17, 2017, 19:58:16 »
Kinda sad:

Well, I

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34768 on: August 18, 2017, 17:13:46 »
happy:

my nephew, almost 3 weeks old  :)  damn it, i hate children, but i do love this little boy <3

a little miserable: i spent all money that i have left on my nephew, so i will have to wait for another month to get my copy of Testimonium. i'll hold on, i guess *sighs* i'm not sorry though, it was for our little boy, so it was not wasted in vain :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34769 on: August 21, 2017, 13:02:51 »
angry: for we have our family ... we have all it takes and we're so happy together ... and then she breaks in our life again... always... she always does! And I know I have all tools to "lock" her out... but somehow I just have this huge desire that she'd just understand and have respect for our boundaries just like we have for her... instead of needing to force her seeing these boundaries by neglecting all attempts she makes to break my family apart, to decide in our place what we do when and how. Never had more problems solving an issue than with this ....

happy: my sweet little guy is growing so fast! Next month he'll be a year already!! and all day long it's "mama" and all day long it's putting out these sweet little hands at me "pick me up" and all day long it's crawling behind us :D well all day that is after I get home from work an hour and early in the morning when we get ourselves ready for work an hour... it's so insane how little time people actually spend with the people they love.