Author Topic: Just sharing my music, part 2.)  (Read 84673 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Just sharing my music, part 2.)
« Reply #690 on: March 11, 2013, 11:43:31 »
I just covered a song that haunted me the past week :) thought of sharing it with you, for who's interested :)

https://soundcloud.com/mymuseforlife/cover-the-blowers-daughter
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #691 on: March 11, 2013, 15:19:07 »
Well done! I like it :) guitar sounds awesome also
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #692 on: March 11, 2013, 17:49:39 »
Wonderful, my dear!!! Yes, I love your guitar ! :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #693 on: May 15, 2013, 22:41:50 »
After all the covering for my coach-hours I felt a little bit blocked and excluded from the world... so I just sat behind the pc with my music-programs and tools and something came out, something I'm not quite used of myself but I like experimenting..so thought sharing it for those who'd like to hear the mess in my soul these days ;)

Called so far... donno really why, probably because I liked it to and because when I look on the longwaytogo I came somehow so far ... so far for understanding my passionate side...anyways :) a bit an unusual sound and as one of my best friends told me quite contrasting elements are presents which I have not aimed this way but after her making me aware of them were quite natural when I compare them to the feeling I tried to express in this song.

https://soundcloud.com/mymuseforlife/so-far

Lyrics (not used completely)

Deep eyes speaking
Love,  peace,
Not forlorn
Found in distant lands
Sweet smiles melting
Our hearts burning
Soft whispers
My name on your lips
A yearning burning
Search your eyes

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #694 on: May 17, 2013, 17:46:18 »
Kitty, I'm always happy when I can listen smth from You.
Tańczący Trumniarz...

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #695 on: May 17, 2013, 17:55:56 »
Kitty, I'm listening to your song for the third time  :) right now. There are many unexpected elements here, indeed.  :) Your voice is amazingly beautiful, every time I listen to it. ( Sorry to read about that mess ... Hugs!!!!!! )
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #696 on: May 17, 2013, 18:47:59 »
I loved it! Sounds really unlikely of you, and yes, I agree - there are many unusual elements! Reminded me of SnakeSkin somehow!
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #697 on: May 17, 2013, 21:07:57 »
Kitty, I'm always happy when I can listen smth from You.

Thank you :) glad I can finally offer you something from me :)

Kitty, I'm listening to your song for the third time  :) right now. There are many unexpected elements here, indeed.  :) Your voice is amazingly beautiful, every time I listen to it. ( Sorry to read about that mess ... Hugs!!!!!! )

Thanks so much for listening Elena :) glad you like it! thanks for the compliment :) and for the hug!!

I loved it! Sounds really unlikely of you, and yes, I agree - there are many unusual elements! Reminded me of SnakeSkin somehow!

THANK YOU!!!! Your opinion is very important to me you know that... and I just discovered another side of me I think :) hope I can somehow continue a bit more this way. And probably because it contains electronical sounds as well you tend to compare hehehe :) I would never compare myself with the master ;) but it was a path I wanted to discover since a long time now.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #698 on: May 18, 2013, 18:51:51 »
THANK YOU!!!! Your opinion is very important to me you know that... and I just discovered another side of me I think :) hope I can somehow continue a bit more this way. And probably because it contains electronical sounds as well you tend to compare hehehe :) I would never compare myself with the master ;) but it was a path I wanted to discover since a long time now.

I'm sure you'll be able to continue in this way! It was definitely a good one in my opinion ;) Especially I'm glad that 'you've discovered another side of' yourself ;) so cool, I expect to hear more new-side-Kitty! xD

And I'm really happy that you're so seriously into it now. :) It's always a pleasure to listen to you ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
  • To fly, to feel, to be as brave as they taught me
« Reply #699 on: May 30, 2013, 20:47:26 »

I just covered a song that haunted me the past week :) thought of sharing it with you, for who's interested :)
https://soundcloud.com/mymuseforlife/cover-the-blowers-daughter

Kitty! I can't believe how amazing these sound! Beautiful voice in a beautiful girl!... Congratulations for such a beautiful talent! :)

Dem Leben neu erwacht und erwacht ganz neu im Leben - Lacrimosa!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #700 on: June 12, 2013, 20:54:16 »
Keineangst Thanks a lot for listening! :)

well seeing I made a promise and some things kept me from keeping my promise =_= I hope hope I can fulfil it this way... This is a video from my performance the 2th of June. I LOVED being on stage a gain eventhough I was a little bit insecure because I never played for so many people, I remember there were quite some on the marriage of my godfather, but this was ... more :D ... anyways I know the insecureness drips off this video but well... The lady in front with the man (with the long beard) and the little child is my teacher :)

MVI 0008

And then another cover I shared on facebook as well My immortal... because I recall that some in here have requested me this one long ago... I finally took the challenge...

Cover My Immortal

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #701 on: June 12, 2013, 21:23:28 »
Kitty, I have to say that your little insecurity in the first video is kind of adorable :} And you really look like you sing not only with your vocal cords but with your whole body and soul. And the biggest compliment you will ever get from me is this one: I have to admit that Evanescence is one of those bands that I've tried to listen to but I just couldn't... mainly because of the vocals, I just can't stand Amy's voice. You made "My Immortal" a song that I wouldn't turn off just like I always did when hearing the original version on the radio! Thank you for giving this song a new life 'cause I always thought that this melody is being killed with Amy's voice. You rock! :)
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #702 on: June 12, 2013, 21:51:02 »
Kitty, I have to say that your little insecurity in the first video is kind of adorable :} And you really look like you sing not only with your vocal cords but with your whole body and soul. And the biggest compliment you will ever get from me is this one: I have to admit that Evanescence is one of those bands that I've tried to listen to but I just couldn't... mainly because of the vocals, I just can't stand Amy's voice. You made "My Immortal" a song that I wouldn't turn off just like I always did when hearing the original version on the radio! Thank you for giving this song a new life 'cause I always thought that this melody is being killed with Amy's voice. You rock! :)

Hahaha, don't say that it's adorable =_=  I felt like dying when I first saw the video "I've been standing there like a little child that would want to dive in the corner and disappear??" ... but well it's me and after all I haven't all that much stage-experience yet, so my teacher convinced me it's normal that I'm not standing there too self-secured yet, we're working on it during the next sessions :) And singing is always a bit like dropping all clothes... I think it's comparable to someone asking you to undress in public :) that's the feeling I get when I enter stage... my soul is for grasping and one is very vulnerable on stage. Nonetheless I'm happy you experience it that way, that I'm not just singing with my voice because I did try to give my everything, to dig in the song bring the emotions out and transport them to the people around. It is such a beautiful feeling when you experience you're managing to transport something on people. As for your compliment on My immortal, I can only thank you very gratefully! I thought it a very hard song because I'm usually impressed by Amy's techniques and passion she puts in her music...but that's a matter of taste, I'm sure there'll be people who think the same about my voice what you think about Amy's ... so I'm immensly grateful that you appreciate my voice! Thanks for taking your time and listening!

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #703 on: June 13, 2013, 23:33:16 »
Kitty! your voice is adorable ;D and I'm glad to hear it!  you did such a great work with both songs your voice sounds so pure, amazing! congrats dear! ;)

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #704 on: June 14, 2013, 18:41:25 »
Kitty, really don't know what to say... I don't want to tell that You're incredible amazing, Your voice is fantastic, because I know that You know that! I listened again, again, again, and can't stop. You really touch my heart. Thank You that You're and thank You that I know You ;D
Tańczący Trumniarz...