Author Topic: Just sharing my music, part 2.)  (Read 89955 times)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
Antw:Just sharing my music, part 2.)
« Reply #660 on: November 19, 2012, 00:27:11 »
Now I wonder why i havent discovered this!! I love your creations *big admiring eyes*

@Kitty the song Erfuellt von Liebe is so....powerful and touching! My god..i realize you do not have beautiful voice, but a souful and powerful voice! and the whispers....god I'm thrilled listening to it.....

@Niki that dark ambient sounds good! love the atmosphere in Lonely Old Ages I have to check out more of your other project...
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #661 on: November 19, 2012, 01:18:03 »
Kitty, oh my dear God, I'm so impressed, your song is beautiful and the power of your voice inmediately connects the melody with the lyrics although my german is very poor hehe, congratulations, you're very talented :)
Ich warte auf dich! 

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #662 on: November 19, 2012, 10:09:32 »
@Kitty
You already have my opinion about the song, right? :) also I began using soundcloud site too and won't ask you about uploading any more :)

So, I'd like to present my dark ethnic ambient project again, with a name this time :D
So, Прамань Ойме ['praman' 'oime], this is Erzya language, and it means Soul of Prama. The Prama is former tributary of the Moksha, little river near my town. Former because it doesn't exist any more, dried I believe. And I'd like to represent a pair of compositions, here are the links:
http://soundcloud.com/vd-po/lonely-old-ages
http://soundcloud.com/vd-po/impenetrableness
What about "Impenetrableness", it's not an exact word. The exact word doesn't exist in English, I'm afraid.

Yes, and I know I still gotta answer you ;) And yeah, good thing, cause apparently my webs is quite refusal lately to accept songs ... soundcloud is the better alternative I think.

Your new creations sound very nice :) the first one sounds a bit like when you're in a cave, I love that! so threatening, dark and evil yet in a way it has something lively and *careful now* optimisic... I am fan of your new input :) unlike Melissa I don't really hear VD in it, well of course it's you making it but it's a totally different road you took here I think, which is really really cool! I'm looking forward to hear more from this :) A bit mad perhaps :D but I guess every musician is in one way or another hahaha :D and strange but true, it's the first time that music can inspire me so much and grasp my attention so much without a voice and without I feel that the voice is missing... cool stuff you create there :) Though there is perhaps the idea of a voice due to the echos you hear (or at least I hear :D) in them. nice my music-buddy :) I also like your name by the way :) fits the music perfectly.

Kitty.........
Es hört sich wunderschön- wunderschön- wunderschön an! :)

Danke fürs hören und die lieben Worte meine liebe Nathalie!  :-*

yayyay you got soundcloud!!

and I really like this "Erfullt von Liebe" song. It's a rather new direction that I hear from you! Some new elements being mixed in. Perhaps the dynamics of your voice!  Enchantingg 1.18 ** part

I can see this definitely being a hit single!

Can I download it, pleaseee?  ;D

hahaha, yeah when I had troubles with my website I thought back of someone explaining me Soundcloud, it was you apparently :D Thank you! without you, I'd probably never come up with that idea ^^

Thanks for listening the song! As for new direction, well I did use this pair of chords in the past on guitar as my electrical guitar skills are minus (I even played this without plectrum and yes got a master blister on my thumb after recording this)  though I experiment more with my voice ever since I was in Omegax it made me clear that a voice can do more than just sing straight and that ... NOTHING is impossible :) and you know voice has always been my main instrument :) hence why I'm gonna take lessons from February onwards to learn to spare it a bit.

:) hehehe single hit don't think Belgium has producers nor labels who wanna cooperate with me the grey mouse.
And as I said in facebook, I donno if it's possible to download there? I think I anabled or? In that case just let me know, I'll send it by mail ;)

@Kitty the song Erfuellt von Liebe is so....powerful and touching! My god..i realize you do not have beautiful voice, but a souful and powerful voice! and the whispers....god I'm thrilled listening to it.....

Thanks for listening! And thank you for the nice words :) as for the whispers, I did it in another song of the past can't remember its title right away :s and it's a part where I usually get shivers in this song, it was not planned actually but came out by coincidence :D

Kitty, oh my dear God, I'm so impressed, your song is beautiful and the power of your voice inmediately connects the melody with the lyrics although my german is very poor hehe, congratulations, you're very talented :)

Thank you for listening! and your nice words! And the translation can be found here in this topic in case you're interested ... thank you!!
Chose being kind over being right, always!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #663 on: November 19, 2012, 10:13:17 »
@Kitty i agree with LUSha, it's so powerful! most of all i like the multi-voice parts ))) great job the idea and the performance! i can listen you singing forever!  :)
Greetings from St.Pete

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #664 on: November 19, 2012, 10:28:08 »
@Nik:real true DARK ambient ))) grea job ))) i remember i travelled through your region once on the way from Penza to Ryazan' at night nearby some forest  was like in old Soviet fairy-tale movies ))) and i recalled it now )))
Greetings from St.Pete

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #665 on: November 19, 2012, 10:51:00 »
@Kitty i agree with LUSha, it's so powerful! most of all i like the multi-voice parts ))) great job the idea and the performance! i can listen you singing forever!  :)

thanks for listening and the nice words Olga! :) It was searching for the multi-voice, I don't have professional equipment :D so I always have a hard time still to set the right volumes to record I don't have a mixer after record it's so strange, gotta find something to it...but first I need a job cause programs and equipment costs loads of money =_=

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #666 on: November 19, 2012, 12:06:27 »
Yes, and I know I still gotta answer you ;) And yeah, good thing, cause apparently my webs is quite refusal lately to accept songs ... soundcloud is the better alternative I think.

Your new creations sound very nice :) the first one sounds a bit like when you're in a cave, I love that! so threatening, dark and evil yet in a way it has something lively and *careful now* optimisic... I am fan of your new input :) unlike Melissa I don't really hear VD in it, well of course it's you making it but it's a totally different road you took here I think, which is really really cool! I'm looking forward to hear more from this :) A bit mad perhaps :D but I guess every musician is in one way or another hahaha :D and strange but true, it's the first time that music can inspire me so much and grasp my attention so much without a voice and without I feel that the voice is missing... cool stuff you create there :) Though there is perhaps the idea of a voice due to the echos you hear (or at least I hear :D) in them. nice my music-buddy :) I also like your name by the way :) fits the music perfectly.

Ah, you got me wrong about the "vondortian", I meant the name, I wasn't speaking about the music :) sorry if i confused you... I do find it very different too, and I find that very cool :D
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #667 on: November 19, 2012, 12:28:58 »
@Nikita
sounds a bit scary, but i love it very much! it fits to this time of the year  :)  this kind of music brings all possible and impossible dark images to my mind  ;D 

@Kitty
beautiful  :)  i just wish i understood *angel eyes*
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #668 on: November 19, 2012, 13:17:02 »
Now now, you hadn't told me about these news!! A name, that's really a big step forwards, especially seeing how hard you have it to find one U.U and i like the choice very much, and sorry if you don't like it, but it still sounds quite vondortian to me  ::) as for impenetrableness, that's what English is for, inventing new words, right? :D now it exists :D
and you already heard my opinion on the songs :)
What's quite strange, I thought I told you about the name which was invented quite a long time ago, not less than two weeks I believe!
Maybe you see more me through music, not the music itself? Then it explains why you find it sounds vondortian :)
As for impenetrableness, the original wordis supposed to mean a quality that is opposite for transparency, smth like this.

@Lushan
You won't find much! I've uploaded only two songs ;)

@Kitty
What about voices, there are some hidden ones indeed :) but I distorted them a lot and turned into howling and noising 8) (I remember nice Dutch word "lawaai")

@Grazia
Yes, this place has quite an athmosphere! The horror of passing Mordovia in the night can compare only maybe to passing Mordovia in the daylight ;D

@Clody
Thanks! I tried hard for reaching this effect :)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #669 on: November 19, 2012, 14:11:36 »
Ah, you got me wrong about the "vondortian", I meant the name, I wasn't speaking about the music :) sorry if i confused you... I do find it very different too, and I find that very cool :D

ah ok :D I got you wrong there indeed :D hahaha

@Kitty
beautiful  :)  i just wish i understood *angel eyes*

thanks for listening :) you can... the translation of the lyrics are in this topic ;)

@Kitty
What about voices, there are some hidden ones indeed :) but I distorted them a lot and turned into howling and noising 8) (I remember nice Dutch word "lawaai")

:D cool! well it functioned anyway, I don't miss a voice due to it... really nice :) and yes hahaah you remembered that word very well hahaha :D though in this case I wouldn't call it "lawaai" but "geluiden" as "lawaai" is rather negative noises, like destrubing noise like someone drilling in the near surrounding :D whereas "geluiden" would more fit the different mix of sounds which still harminize ;) and this IS harmony :)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #670 on: November 19, 2012, 21:01:17 »
Nikita:  Simply fascinating! Impressive, powerful, dark, strange and fresh and still familiar..., ... and what I love the most is the strong impression of some kind of a magic/mystical presence...
Impenetrableness is a fine word... and such a great song!!!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #671 on: November 19, 2012, 21:09:13 »
@Elena
Thank you so much for such an opinion! I even wanted to listen to them again ;D

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #672 on: November 19, 2012, 21:11:57 »
I did!  ;)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #673 on: November 19, 2012, 21:27:59 »
and I am happy to have such a devoted listener :)

« Reply #674 on: November 19, 2012, 23:05:38 »
o.k..................... 8). Well, just phoned my mother and told her, please listen to Kitty`s song.
My mo used to be an opera singer in her former life....she got goosebumps listening to you.
She said wow.......that is really good. Please tell Kitty that..
(besides, my mother likes you better than Tilo`s  songs, hahaha..... :) ;D, well, taste).
BUT..............i love the song as well. Whenever I love a song, I can t stop listening to it. So, good night with Kitty, I listen to you again my dear!  The song is so great....