Author Topic: Just sharing my music, part 2.)  (Read 78375 times)

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Just sharing my music, part 2.)
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2008, 16:15:19 »
Yes, I mean this. I was so sorry for him... :(
Concert was beautiful, and yes, Anne was sexy and in a short skirt  :shock:  :D I can't compare Tilo's voice with other live performances because of rather low quality of sound. It got even worse later after encores :( But as far as I could hear their vocals was pretty good.
No, I gave nothing to them but there were two or three people who presented flowers to them. I saw not just photo of Anne with roses, I SAW Anne with roses :) And I saw Tilo smelling them (roses, only roses :lol: ) while singing... don't remeber which one he was singing then  :(
I left after the concert only bought a T-shirt and a poster. Unfortunately I couldn't wait cause my mother was waiting for me. I don't know Moscow at all and just can't find the way home for myself. As far as I know Anastacia "Kopie" took a photo with Anne  :)
What else... In the beginning I was near the scene but I couldn't bear it for a long time and after three or four songs I went back, there was more colder and fewer people. Anastacia "Kopie" is a real Russian heroic woman cause she spent all the concert near the scene :) "She stops a running horse/And comes to a burning house" (my bad translation of famous words about Russian women :D ) And she even touched Anne's hand, uuu  :) JP threw a half-empty plastic bottle to the crowd, I wonder how he didn't kill anyone  :)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2008, 16:23:18 »
:lol:  :lol: sounds like real fun :D
yeah but I guess you didn't saw Anne with roses in  a bad tube did ya  :P should check the mobile blog for that  :P  :D

bad quality?that's sad as well as for the audience as for the band but I'm sure they did the best they could as always :)  gosh I miss them I mean it i'll do anything to see them life next year well if everything goes well with his health of course. Since I would understand there wouldn't be any concerts next year than... I still can't believe he stands there really, you're sure its him and not his twinbrother or somethin  :?  :)

Well can understand than that you didn't stay  :P I would either if I couldn't find my way back home  :lol: that's my biggest nightmare really ending up some where not knowing where to go to...

Greetz
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2008, 17:32:35 »
wow it sounds great :D pity of the bad sound quality, but you've been there ^^ was it a big location?

...bath tube with roses..? well I like her skirts and dresses but they're short enough for me :lol:

I've promised myself that when there's an occasion to stay after a concert, I'll stay :) I once didn't, and I still regret it :P

Kitty, you can still come to the Blackfield fest :P or are you still in your exams then?
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2008, 18:07:48 »
:( I can? can I ... I'm not sure...it's quit far and I have to redo some exams in August...I've been thinking to come really since I'm free than it's the 6th isn't it? but than I'm coming home the 3th from England, I could do so but I donno how to get there really...my boyfriend can't go than and well there's nobody else who can drive a car...and if I need to go by train it's a very expansive year since the trip to England isn't free either...Gosh this is one big dilemma you put me for, my longing to see them again is really big! I'll talk it over with my boyfriend, perhaps with my sis, she wants to see them back since a long time too so perhaps if she has time and want to go  :) I could than...I wish I could really...if they don't cancel  :? I've been thinking since his injuiries...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2008, 18:14:19 »
alright drop the far away  :lol: I'll try to get there  :lol: I thought it was far more far than it really is  :lol: it's like two hours and a half  8) Mappy told me

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2008, 21:24:16 »
Yay! please Kitty come :D
ticket's not too expensive for a festival, trains are weird I discovered :roll: :P

VNV Nation

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2008, 11:34:16 »
:( shiiiiit I think the world is just agains me seeing lacrimosa again!!! my sis isn't able to join me anyway, she has her child with her that day (divorced parents) and so i understand she don't want to drop my niece somewhere...so my only hope is my boyfriend but I'm afraid he wont do it, since well he bought an house you know  :lol:  :lol:  so I'm really afraid I wont get there  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: you are right the ticket is not much, lacrimosa on its own is worth that money for me so that wouldn't be the problem it's only to get there that is my problem...and mostly since I can get there you know by train (but I'm so tired of trains right now!!!!!) but than I still have no donno company I know I can hang around with you guys but you know what I mean don't ya  :lol:

Greetz
Longway

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2008, 11:49:54 »
Well, but why do you need a fellow-traveller? Europe isn't so dangerous as Russia, I believe. And as fsr as I understood it'll take only two and a half hours to get there.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2008, 12:32:09 »
:? since I'm not made to be alone...and certainly not on a train! Not because I would not be safe, I'm a big girl and can handle myself you know  :P

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2008, 13:47:47 »
trains aren't nice anymore. Or buying traintickets..
I wanted to buy traintickets at the station, so I went asking info and the guy told me either to buy my tickets on the internet (which is fucked up - I don't really understand the site :roll: ) and on the internet I can't buy a ticket directly to Gelsenkirchen...
Or at the station - but buying tickets there means you'll pay the 'high-flex' thingie, and that differs with 'low-flex' in price for almost €100 per 2 tickets. 100!! how the hell!? it's more than the weekend ticket for the festival! Stupid trains.

Hm, I think I understand your sister :P
Can understand, traveling alone isn't the happiest thing to do. I wanted to go to Blackfield, but my boyfriend coulnd't anymore, so I dragged in my dad xD alone I wouldn't even been allowed to go.
But once in the train, there isn't much that can go wrong? Please don't let the evil train-thingies stop you. If you want I'll welcome you at the entrance of the festival :P

Is traveling by train in Russia so dangerous?  :o

VNV Nation

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2008, 13:53:59 »
I think just travelling in Russia is dangerous...as in many cities by the way, I was surprised when ...who told me I think it was my boyfriend... he told me that  travelling aspecially as a woman is very dangerous for example in Turkey... can imagine really, difference of culture ... don't want to know how it is like to go to Pakistani or something  :?

I'll see what comes, I just have to pack now for my trip to london so perhaps I'm online later...

Greetings
Longway

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2008, 16:24:29 »
Have a good time in England :)

hm, from countries as Turkey or Pakistani I expected that a little, but not from Russia.. a friend of mine has been there (via school) and she told me the most about how caring and hospitable her host family was ;)

VNV Nation

Mona Offline

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2008, 08:52:41 »
if this topic is still about the music... i like it... good for relaxing :)
Ein Leben ohne Liebe ist kein Leben
Tilo Wolff Lacrimosa

NO SUPPORT VIA PN!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2008, 09:51:32 »
Thank you :D very much :)

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2008, 18:52:42 »
http://diy.a1tv.ru/item/30286
There's one more song.