Author Topic: Just sharing my music, part 2.)  (Read 78292 times)

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
Just sharing my music, part 2.)
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2008, 21:42:21 »
:) okay, after all it's your own decesion and I think I can understand, if you're not totally happy with the album yet ;)

okay :) wow, is it possible to read all Naruto :o if there's as much manga as anime ;)
I've only read one of the manga's of Trigun, borrowed that one from my boyfriend :) the few manga's that are sold here are too expensive for reading them once, and they're not in libraries.. :(

Good luck with your exams :D
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2008, 22:27:39 »
Well, I found manga in internet :)
Thank you :)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2008, 09:20:06 »
ok :) did it go well?
I'm in a testweek too, at school now, though I guess it's not really legal to check the Lacri-forum at schoolcomputers ^^'

Also manga's in English? :)

VNV Nation

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2008, 10:26:37 »
What, exams?  :) I'm gonna miss the next one on Friday, cause there'll be a concert.
Manga's in Russian :)
If I have internet in my institute I'd visit all the sites I use only from there  :) It's a feature of a Russian mentality. :)

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2008, 15:41:58 »
yep^^
wasn't that concert the Lacrima concert? :)

At my school they're always checking if you're not doing something fun and / or useless ^^' but almost no students actually do homework there :D ...not sure what you meant with Russian mentality though?

VNV Nation

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2008, 17:39:53 »
Of course, I should have written THE Concert :)

You wrote that it's not really legal to use internet at school to this forum. There's no people in Russia who would be stopped by the fact that they are not allowed to use school internet for their purposes  :)

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2008, 18:05:56 »
will you tell me how it was? :)

I kind of meant the same, there're almost no students who do anything like schoolwork there :lol: though if the women catches you, you'll get kicked off the computer :P (that's not when you're nice to her and say 'hi' or 'thank you' :P )

VNV Nation

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2008, 18:36:29 »
OK.
There was a concert in Kiev yesterday (and right now the second one there is going) and I've seen the tracklist of that concert. The main thing is the presence of Requiem in it!!!  :) It's great!  :) Maybe he visit this forum sometimes?! Cause many people wrote here that they'd be very pleased if Tilo sings some old songs.

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2008, 10:17:27 »
that's cool :D maybe... I think it's impossible for him to read everything, but maybe he follows some topics secretly :) If he has time for that..

I had my physics test just now and again, again! I screwed it :( when will i learn to think when *making* the stupid thing and not afterwards :(

VNV Nation

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2008, 13:08:48 »
They'll actually play it?!  OOOO I'm so going to kick him  :lol: O I sooooooo wish he'll play that next time in belgium ...  :? if they come back to Belgium  :cry: so scared they wont...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2008, 22:14:36 »
I hope they will :) Belgium is near enough for me :P

Asakura-san, have fun tomorrow :D

VNV Nation

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2008, 07:40:09 »
:lol: well I promised myself that if they don't come next year I'll go anywhere for them  :lol:  since I'm really not planning on waiting 4 years really!
I just wish they would play in Ghent then  :lol: I study there now so would be easy to stay there at once then to get back home and drive somewhere else  :lol: o dreaming is so lovely isn't it  :cry:

Asakura enjoy!!!! and give him a big hug from me if you see him  :P  8) (now say IN YOUR DREAMS  :lol: )

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2008, 08:42:56 »
Hello
I came back. :)
Yesterday I was there  :) THERE :) Well... Everything was beautiful but I still have not enough words to describe my emotions. Yes, Tilo sang Requiem, Satura, das Schweigen and Flamme im Wind and it was just magic, what it made to me... And else, I liked Anne enough before this concert and now I just love her and the way she behaves herself during performance :) And while singing Malina there was some slides from their visit in Russia from Lichtjahre, I thought it was a little hint about Malina/Raspberry. But there was something I want to separate to another topic and it warried me very much.

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2008, 08:46:54 »
But Kitty has already done it  :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2008, 13:59:51 »
you mean his injuries? I feel so terrible for him...really a strong man he is!

How was the concert? I mean than accept Anne was very sexy and sang lovely?  :lol: how was Tilo's singing? did his voice change with those old songs? I'm so wondered about those songs really, another surprise to me really next to the fact he stands there with god knows whatever injuries he had/has and then singing those lovely songs from the past with the same devotion as ever?!
I really can't imagine an more professional and honest artist in this entire world and I really mean those words despite all other things I said in the past, I saw I heading towards the very wrong way...admiration is all that's left in this heart of mine!
Did you give roses?  :D you saw the picture of Anne with roses? I think roses are the most beautiful gift you can ever give to someone certainly in the combination white/red  :) I learnt to know that combination from my friend when we were mmm I believe it was 3 years together, it means together forever/connected and I believe that's something very beautiful you can say to someone in symbols  :D
Have you been to the mm singature session? or wasn't there any than?
Sorry for all those questions, I just feel terrible not being there in the audience to support them while Tilo suffers so much  :(

Greetings
Longway