Author Topic: Just sharing my music, part 2.)  (Read 78050 times)

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Just sharing my music, part 2.)
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 12:46:25 »
Good morning)
Do you mean which anime I know? Not so many. Shaman king, Naruto, Chobits, Green Green, Gone with the spirits (in Russian translation), Walking Castle.
Greatest off-topic  :)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 17:45:22 »
Quote from: Zeake_Asakura
Dunno, it's not his duty anyway...

what's not his duty? if you mean to listen...you're right he doesn't have to he's still a free human, just a human and in the end does it matter that he hears it? you're still a great musiscian yourself with or without him hearing your songs  ;)

I've seen them live once, they're really really really great and for as far as I saw he didn't eat anyone no  :lol: the only thing you should fear are his eyes, you can really get lost in there  ;)

Greetings
Longway
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 20:09:13 by Kitty »
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 19:48:00 »
Hm. I'm afraid more and more. Maybe I really shouldn't do it. It is as if I dare to teach Mozart how to play piano, our levels just can't be compared. Finally, it's a shame.

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2008, 00:09:53 »
Good night again :P homework (a report, so it doensn't happen everyday :oops: ) and this forum make me stay up too late :D

Don't be afraid :o the scariest thing he can say is 'I might not have the time to listen it' or something like that... but I guess he'll say 'thank you' ;) and it's not a shame! Are you inspired by him or his music or so? then I guess he'll like to hear what his music-making and so bring to life.. please give it to him :)

Are Gone with the Spirits and Moving Castle from studio Ghibli? :) 'cause then I know (and like :D ) them with a somewhat different title ;) Haven't seen any of the series you mentioned though... I only know chobits by name..
and agreed ^^

Sleep well :)
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 00:12:11 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

I've seen them live once, they're really really really great and for as far as I saw he didn't eat anyone no  :lol: the only thing you should fear are his eyes, you can really get lost in there  ;)

okay, I feel a lot safer now :P and I guess I wouldn't really mind getting lost in his eyes.. ;)

VNV Nation

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 07:40:30 »
Quote from: "Vannie"
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

I've seen them live once, they're really really really great and for as far as I saw he didn't eat anyone no  :lol: the only thing you should fear are his eyes, you can really get lost in there  ;)

okay, I feel a lot safer now :P and I guess I wouldn't really mind getting lost in his eyes.. ;)

o you will believe me ...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 07:53:51 »
Quote from: Zeake_Asakura
Hm. I'm afraid more and more. Maybe I really shouldn't do it. It is as if I dare to teach Mozart how to play piano, our levels just can't be compared. Finally, it's a shame.

That's not what I meant really, I think you're a great musician, your songs are really beautiful and the only reason you can't compare with Tilo is because you aren't him ;) ... if you really want him to hear it just give it to him I'm sure he'll listen to it as Vannie said when he has the time to do so .

The shoudln't do it you said is not really appropriate really not if you think your music is less worthy, as I said your music is great because you can feel and sense it... therefore that should not be the reason not to give it to him  ;)

Sorry for complaining to much  :lol: it's not my nature really... :lol: I guess the stress from exams caught me  :lol:

Greetings
Longway
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 20:12:01 by Kitty »

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 15:46:56 »
Vannie-chan
These are the films of Hayao Miyadzaki, I don't remember the studio.  :)

Kitty-kun
I still think, hesitate and fear. Time will show what to do. :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 16:06:27 »
it will indeed ;)

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 18:01:28 »
did you mean like:

this one? :)

btw, do you know how it works with things like -chan and -san and so? 'cause my Japanese is really bad :( I can only repeat some words I hear like 'kawaii' or 'baka' :P

VNV Nation

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 18:02:37 »
wow, I'm so stupid :lol: his name is above in the picture and I missed it :lol:

VNV Nation

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 19:34:40 »
-chan is usually used between chidren, intimate girlfriends. Also adults use it when they speak to someone younger. But if your interlocutor is not intimate or has an equal status ths suffix can be grasped as a discourtesy or an insult.
-pyon is used between children.
-kun is usually used in relation to fellows or between men. It has a friendly shade and sometimes used in relation to slightly younger person and also to girls.  
-san is very wide-spread one. It means Lord or Lady, shows a respectful treatment, uses to strangers, to people who are older or who has a higher status.
-kouhai is usually used in relation to those who are younger at school.
-senpai is usually used in relation to those who are older at school.

Yes, this was exactly the same film I mentioned.
-sensei means teacher. It's used in relation to teachers, doctors, writers and politicians.
-senshu - in relation to famous sportsmen.
-dono is obsolete respectful suffix, used rather rarely between people who has an equal status. It was used between samurais.
-sama means the highest respect to interlocutor, in relation to respectable person with high status. Also servantsuses it when they speak to their lord. Girls often use it when they speak to their sweethearts..
-shi means lord, only in official documents after surname.

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 19:35:58 »
-chan is usually used between chidren, intimate girlfriends. Also adults use it when they speak to someone younger. But if your interlocutor is not intimate or has an equal status ths suffix can be grasped as a discourtesy or an insult.
-pyon is used between children.
-kun is usually used in relation to fellows or between men. It has a friendly shade and sometimes used in relation to slightly younger person and also to girls.  
-san is very wide-spread one. It means Lord or Lady, shows a respectful treatment, uses to strangers, to people who are older or who has a higher status.
-kouhai is usually used in relation to those who are younger at school.
-senpai is usually used in relation to those who are older at school.
-sensei means teacher. It's used in relation to teachers, doctors, writers and politicians.
-senshu - in relation to famous sportsmen.
-dono is obsolete respectful suffix, used rather rarely between people who has an equal status. It was used between samurais.
-sama means the highest respect to interlocutor, in relation to respectable person with high status. Also servantsuses it when they speak to their lord. Girls often use it when they speak to their sweethearts..
-shi means lord, only in official documents after surname.

Yes, these were exactly the same films I mentioned.  :)
Though I don't know Japanese, I've just translated it from one Russian site.

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2008, 18:07:50 »
Sorry for the late reply, but still: Danke Danke :D

If you like Howl's Moving Castle and so, you also might like princess Mononoke and Castle in the Sky :) If you have the chance to see them :) They're also from Hayao Miyazaki, or Studio Ghibli.

VNV Nation

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2008, 19:13:04 »
Yes, I watched Princess Mononoke and liked it very much. Now I'm reading manga Naruto  :)
About my album. I decided not to give it to Tilo and other people I promised to give it, for a while... There's a lot of weak points that I just can't make better for several days. Besides, I have exams now and though I'm always afraid to spend too much time that it's necessary for my studying all the same I haven't enough time for music. I' hope it won't hurt him  :D