Author Topic: REVOLUTION on stock?  (Read 11788 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:REVOLUTION on stock?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 17:05:12 »
Big hugs back Kitty! Thank you. I checked, later I saw the link updated today and says arrived in China, still a few more days till i can get it in I don't get it why it takes so long this time, but well, late is better than none! i was nervous and now half relief  ;D ;D hugs!

now this brought a smile to my face... so good that you found them and they're on the way to you :) I'll cross fingers they'll get there soon! And I can imagine the nerves you had to face seeing it was quite a big order you made there...a big responsibility resting on your shoulders...our brave Sha Sha :) *huuuuuugs*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 17:12:26 »
now this brought a smile to my face... so good that you found them and they're on the way to you :) I'll cross fingers they'll get there soon! And I can imagine the nerves you had to face seeing it was quite a big order you made there...a big responsibility resting on your shoulders...our brave Sha Sha :) *huuuuuugs*

Thank you for your kind words Kitty!So sweet of you! As soon as I get rid of them(kidding) to their owners, I can be totally relieved lol ;D just me i'm quite quick tempered so I put weight on my nerves... the unbearable situation for me is I can do nothing to push it but have to wait and hands tied up,  but it's good now  ;D ;D *big huggies back*!
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 18:09:19 »
Today I've received my big order for Moscow people! :) Everything is great! Never in my life I've had such a big package, hehe ;D

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2012, 03:39:37 »
I finally received all CDs today and it's a big relief!  ;D ;D Thanks Matze and HOS!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2012, 13:19:12 »
I finally received all CDs today and it's a big relief!  ;D ;D Thanks Matze and HOS!

:) wiiiiwooo :) ;)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 11:49:06 »
:) wiiiiwooo :) ;)

And today i send out all of the cds now it's a BIG sigh in relief!! whee...*grabs Kitty hand and dances*   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 15:24:36 »
And today i send out all of the cds now it's a BIG sigh in relief!! whee...*grabs Kitty hand and dances*   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Glad to hear that everything went well! :D
And I am still in the process of sending the CDs to their owners... Hope I will finish tomorrow.

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2012, 19:20:40 »
Woah, so how many orders were there? :o
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou