Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 913083 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34845 on: May 29, 2019, 10:03:29 »

@Kitty you've been away for a while... hope everything's ok?

So sweet of you to ask :) I'm rather ok, been very busy at work and with life-issues in general; specially with coping with the bad news at work about my collegue and what it did with me personally. An eye-opener but then again someone gets caught by daily life issues rather soon again. I want to hold on to the reflecting part of myself that's open for everything and tries to get the best and most out of life. But then seeing an entry like yours here makes me believe in the kindness in every one of us, so thank you!

Happy: so yes, I was lucky. The last one became my precious... But next time I should keep in mind that mid-season stands for "all cool stuff is already gone".  ;D ;D ;D
Happy2: sunshine! Lots of sunshine!
Miserable: headache and the partying people ruining my sleep so *imagine a very, very angry owl with knives and pistols*  ;D

Happy you got the last one, it's mostly a great feeling of not having missed it in the end :)
They predict seriously summer in Belgium here from today on, I share your happiness ;)
Knowing my own silly imagination... an angry owl with knives and pistols ...sunglasses and a true mynameisbond-look... what the  ;D ;D ;D *rolling on the floor laughing* hope the headache has left you and quiteness surrounded soon. I recall my stay in Innsbruck reading this, I was surrounded by party-animals at the dorm I stayed at, I recall I thought "now this is probably when something snaps inside and you go and kill people" luckily at that point I was sane enough in my insanity to remember everything passes. Hope you're not dealing with that too often.

States:
Happy: long weekend starting from this moment on and tomorrow we're going to visit a zoo with our little fellow. True family moment, longed for so long!
sad: the direction Belgium is taking politically is burdening me, I truly hope my fears wont get real
thoughtful: I had a dream last night, I found you back somehow, but did I truly.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34846 on: June 01, 2019, 06:12:51 »
Miserable: I just want to stay here
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

egonSchiele Offline 00

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #34847 on: June 01, 2019, 21:14:19 »
So sweet of you to ask :) I'm rather ok, been very busy at work and with life-issues in general; specially with coping with the bad news at work about my collegue and what it did with me personally. An eye-opener but then again someone gets caught by daily life issues rather soon again. I want to hold on to the reflecting part of myself that's open for everything and tries to get the best and most out of life. But then seeing an entry like yours here makes me believe in the kindness in every one of us, so thank you!
:D Glad to know!

Happy you got the last one, it's mostly a great feeling of not having missed it in the end :)
They predict seriously summer in Belgium here from today on, I share your happiness ;)
Knowing my own silly imagination... an angry owl with knives and pistols ...sunglasses and a true mynameisbond-look... what the  ;D ;D ;D *rolling on the floor laughing* hope the headache has left you and quiteness surrounded soon. I recall my stay in Innsbruck reading this, I was surrounded by party-animals at the dorm I stayed at, I recall I thought "now this is probably when something snaps inside and you go and kill people" luckily at that point I was sane enough in my insanity to remember everything passes. Hope you're not dealing with that too often.
Oh yes, but the truth is, I have a point. Beyond that point, I solve the situation: either by leaving it (here: moving to another place -- actually this is what I'm looking at right now) OR going the other way and persuading people to behave. I actually can be pretty persuasive but it's too energy consuming, so I prefer other options first. BTW, your vision was quite, ahem, not far from the truth.  ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D

States:
Happy: long weekend starting from this moment on and tomorrow we're going to visit a zoo with our little fellow. True family moment, longed for so long!
sad: the direction Belgium is taking politically is burdening me, I truly hope my fears wont get real
thoughtful: I had a dream last night, I found you back somehow, but did I truly.
Have a great long weekend! And fingers crossed for politics!

Happy: it was the right thing to do, after all
Miserable: no, so many people is not easy, my poor head aches as hell now...
My precious love will only come from above.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34848 on: June 05, 2019, 09:41:22 »

Oh yes, but the truth is, I have a point. Beyond that point, I solve the situation: either by leaving it (here: moving to another place -- actually this is what I'm looking at right now) OR going the other way and persuading people to behave. I actually can be pretty persuasive but it's too energy consuming, so I prefer other options first. BTW, your vision was quite, ahem, not far from the truth.  ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D
Have a great long weekend! And fingers crossed for politics!

haha :) yes, I'm not pretty persuasive I think, it's cool though ... I have respect for people who can somehow in a gentle way make people turn into a right direction. I'm more like thinking it to myself but consider like people should make their own experiences/ways. Anyhow an owl is cute :D

The long weekend was a bless to my heart. Politics are what they are... I'm frightened specially because I see what it does with groups of people. We get more the "we versus them" ideology here in Belgium... in what I remember from history classes this mostly doesn't predict much good... It started off with "us versus imigrants" to "walloni versus Flemish people" to "left versus right voters" (that synonym to liberal/social versus extreme right in my eyes the line fascism goes but they distanciate themselves from that) dangerous mix in my opinion but we'll see I guess.

States:
sad: don't really know why, just sad, headache, tired
happy: husband has birthday today so I get to create a little dinner for him with pie and everything  ;D
When you can dream it, you can do it!