Author Topic: Happy Birthday!  (Read 11470 times)

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 19:28:19 »
Here again:

Happy Birthday, Dear Tilo!!

Wish you the best life!!! Be healthy and Happy with your dearest friends! :D

I must remember always, that here always exisit so many people who loves you so much and we will make everything for you!!  :D

• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 19:59:39 »
Happy birthday, Tilo!
Dropped some birthday wishes in the blog but since it's never too much... WISHING YOU THE EBST!

Felisa Offline ru

• Forenguru
  • The Minister of Information Technologies
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 21:16:43 »
And again:

Happy Birthday, dear Kaiser!

A PROUD MEMBER OF GHOST FAMILY!

Lady Lagrima Offline

• just registered
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2010, 21:29:02 »
Tilo, I wish your inspiration would never ends, dreams come true and than place appeared new. May happiness and joy surround you! Thanks for everything, dear Maestro, a wonderful musician with the most beautiful soul, which is reflected in your beautiful music! Never lose faith and to have firm ground under their feet, faithful and loving people. Thank you for what you do for us with their music - we find the strength to live on, find friends thanks to you! Give a lot of years, we dark-bright light of life with their music!

И много-много везения тебе!

cony_angst Offline

• Forenhase
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2010, 01:33:52 »
Happy Birthday Tilo you are the best, a real genious
I´m loving you but so far from me , I´m holding out, your words, your face, your breath, your touch, your heart should cover me, but all you do, but all you do is watching me, so I dismiss the grace of you

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2010, 23:01:43 »
Dear Tilo...I will write here what I've already written there on the blog...
Sorry, sometimes I cannot find words to express how much I want to wish, but it can be seen in my eyes )))
The Sunny Man!
I have returned from the far-far away coast of the Finnish Gulf to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wish you to be comfortable with yourself and with the things you do, strong health, and all the people who are dear to you to be with you always, never lose them!
For you, I had a drink of hot, spiced, of course very tasty wine boiled with oranges & apples, for your birthday yesterday ))) wished you much love…
And took some pictures of the Finnish Gulf ))) Please accept them as the Birthday Cards... The water was amazingly warm to go swimming at night when all the campers are already sleeping in the forest in tents, this is the midnight time, what else can I present, not knowing the mean of delivery, better than sharing with you such beautiful moments of peace in a wonderful white night at the Finnish Gulf with the people I love, with the Nature I admire:

And I want to thank so so much your Parents for giving you birth ))) They have given birth not only to you, they have given like a second birth to me, not knowing about that )))
God bless you...Please take care. Don't pay attention on disappointments, be happy and thank you for appearing in my life, thank you that you are such a kind & adorable person. If you ever need any help, you can always rely on me.
Hugs & kisses,
Greetings from St.Pete

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 23:06:34 »
Quote from: "Grazia"
Dear Tilo...I will write here what I've already written there on the blog...with some additions )))
Sorry, sometimes I cannot find words to express how much I want to wish, but it can be seen in my eyes )))
The Sunny Man!
I have returned from the far-far away coast of the Finnish Gulf to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wish you to be comfortable with yourself and with the things you do, strong health, and all the people who are dear to you to be with you always, never lose them!
For you, I had a drink of hot, spiced, of course very tasty wine boiled with oranges & apples, for your birthday yesterday ))) wished you much love…
And took some pictures of the Finnish Gulf ))) Please accept them as the Birthday Cards... The water was amazingly warm to go swimming at night when all the campers are already sleeping in the forest in tents, this is the midnight time, what else can I present, not knowing the mean of delivery, better than sharing with you such beautiful moments of peace in a wonderful white night at the Finnish Gulf with the people I love, with the Nature I admire:

And I want to thank so so much your Parents for giving you birth ))) They have given birth not only to you, they have given like a second birth to me, not knowing about that )))
God bless you...Please take care. Don't pay attention on disappointments, be happy and thank you for appearing in my life, thank you that you are such a kind & adorable person. If you ever need any help, you can always rely on me.
Hugs & kisses,
Greetings from St.Pete

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 08:55:38 »
Lieber Tilo,

auch von mir noch nachträglich alles liebe und Gute zu deinem Geburtstag. Viel Gesundheit und Wohlergehen wünsche ich dir. Weiterhin viel Freude beim Musik machen und all deinem tun. Ohne Lacrimosa wäre es nur halb so schön. Macht weiter so. Danke das es euch gibt, ihr werdet immer in meinem Herzen bleiben. In liebe von der schwarzen Seele.( Das Mädel mit den roten Haaren :) ). Bis bald mal wieder.

@Gittin: Ich sende dir noch ein paar Grüße aus dem sonnigen Leipzig. Ich hoffe dir geht es gut? Lg von der schwarzen Seele. :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Schakal Offline 00

• Staff Forenkenner
Happy Birthday!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 09:30:29 »
Quote from: "schwarze Seele"
Lieber Tilo,

auch von mir noch nachträglich alles liebe und Gute zu deinem Geburtstag. Viel Gesundheit und Wohlergehen wünsche ich dir. Weiterhin viel Freude beim Musik machen und all deinem tun. Ohne Lacrimosa wäre es nur halb so schön. Macht weiter so. Danke das es euch gibt, ihr werdet immer in meinem Herzen bleiben

Dem schließ ich mich auch an. Auch von mir nachträglich alles alles Gute zum Geburtstag, lieber Tilo. :)