Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 930422 times)

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34830 on: April 27, 2019, 03:11:59 »
Happy: I'm absolutely in love with incense and last night I lit a white rose insense before bed, I just fell asleep so easy, and all-night I had such nice dreams with dear people to me and I felt so light .. and this lightning lasted all day, not even the problems took this peace.
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34831 on: April 30, 2019, 08:24:17 »
miserable:
I just complain here, i can imagine how pessimistic i look like ...but sometimes I just want to put some things out... and here, is the only place where I feel safe and comfortable for it.

I's not because you complain that you're pessimistic :) sometimes it's better to let things out and share your grief/frustration than to keep it in ;) Hope you're feeling better but seeing your last post I guess you do.

Incense is something we use in our home as well in winter. My husband didn't really know about it before he met me, but I grew up with it. Makes the room feel more relaxed and somehow opens your senses to go within. I like to enlight it when I meditate as well. Glad to read that you felt so relaxed due to it. Keep up the feeling :)

States:
Mixed up: I'm so proud of my little guy who goes to school since last week. He's totally happy about it, wakes up with a bright mood and can't get fast enough to school. On the other hand it opened up old wounds on my behalf... I somehow really can't fit in society, somehow can't find my spot in life, somehow can't find my aim in life, somehow keep wondering what the heck I'm doing here... guess I just still can't love myself.
happy: that we're finally getting a bit more relaxed at home, tensions are fading again and we manage to stand above intrigues again eventhough still hard sometimes. We let the sun in and that's what matters right.
thoughtful: about how I'm gonna do everything I wanna do in one lifetime.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

egonSchiele Offline 00

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #34832 on: May 06, 2019, 20:02:23 »
Miserable: how good I don't check the news while I have other difficult stuff to tackle. Another list to look at in hope and fear. I need gin + quinine tonic, a long weekend and no Internet. And no people.
When things go bad -- do something good.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34833 on: May 08, 2019, 09:41:26 »
Miserable: how good I don't check the news while I have other difficult stuff to tackle. Another list to look at in hope and fear. I need gin + quinine tonic, a long weekend and no Internet. And no people.

Sorry to read about the difficulties you need to tackle... but news is really making one feeling depressed... I send you a lot of sunbeams to tackle and keep your head up.

Sad/worried/thoughtful: in Belgium a murder got in the news again (one of the many that never make it to the news) a 23 year old woman, still a student, a lifetime in front of her... and a guy, 39, for whatever reason, whatever went wrong in his own life, decided to take her life in the most cruel way one human can treat another human... deprive from life ...a convicted rapist that was waiting for 2 years in appeal of his case and as he didn't seem to be a danger (as in trying to leave belgium to get rid of his punishment) he was allowed to wait out of custody. His own father warned several times that he considered his sun capable of taking someone's life... God knows how many victems we do not know of he made in those 2 years, so much can happen and so often people who got raped are too afraid to speak up ... though no matter how cruel it is and how he deserves his punishment and to my opinion can never be released in a society as we know it today again... I also wonder what makes someone capable of doing this... why would you do it and specially hearing about his own cruel history (being raped by family, a  harsh divorce in which the child was put in foster) I am actually also shocked about the harshness of others to such a criminal. I hear things like "bring back death penalty", "cut off his ...", "torture him slowly until he's dead"... it doesn't undo the history, I can understand this from family and friends who stood close to the lady but most of those who utter this never knew her from afar even! When we wish such bad things to someone no matter what he did... can we consider ourselves better then? In this case I only see two people who lose, two victims... one of a sick mind and one who's tortured by his own being and now has to live with the fact he killed someone.
I was once told by a psychologist: people who're sexual abused have only three options; they become an abuser themself, they let their frustrations out towards the abuser so it's cleared and they can recover but this can only happen if the abuser is aware that what he did was wrong  or they direct it to themselves and they do themselves harm... why are we not capable of helping such people?

Sad: it's dark, grey, rainy weather, my mood goes down along with it and I'd like to take a nap already again.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34834 on: May 12, 2019, 21:01:33 »
Sorry to read about the difficulties you need to tackle... but news is really making one feeling depressed... I send you a lot of sunbeams to tackle and keep your head up.
Thank you! Sending much sunlight your way, too!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34835 on: May 13, 2019, 19:43:58 »
Happy or miserable, I don't know: I haven't been here for around four years. Now I've watched the forum's top posters list (and I'm still in upper 20 :P) and recalled us, the most talkative members with a good word. Some of them haven't been here for ages. Actually the most of the most active posters are not here. Well, we used to be such a good band together! We almost conquered this fucking world! (thanks to Mr Wolff and co)
Hope you all are alright. Hope some of the old crew visit this place and see my post here, hey, that's me waving from the old good 2007 :D keep on going, buddy!
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34836 on: May 14, 2019, 08:22:49 »
Happy or miserable, I don't know: I haven't been here for around four years. Now I've watched the forum's top posters list (and I'm still in upper 20 :P) and recalled us, the most talkative members with a good word. Some of them haven't been here for ages. Actually the most of the most active posters are not here. Well, we used to be such a good band together! We almost conquered this fucking world! (thanks to Mr Wolff and co)
Hope you all are alright. Hope some of the old crew visit this place and see my post here, hey, that's me waving from the old good 2007 :D keep on going, buddy!

it's as empty as back then in any case hahaha, I remember there was long time almost no passage. It's so good to see you back here!! There's a time for everything but some things never change ;) good to know there are still certainties in life!

States:
Happy: that my mom is alive and for the thing she went true alive and kicking. I could hug her and kiss her and had her on the phone again already this morning...
Thoughtful: so cruel that such horrible things need to happen to realise how much you actually love someone. I knew I loved her, but this much was not clear until I sat in the train yesterday and those dry painful words came on my phone "your mom was driven over". 
grateful: just grateful that I still have her, I'll do anything to ease her pains.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34837 on: May 16, 2019, 21:20:47 »
it's as empty as back then in any case hahaha, I remember there was long time almost no passage. It's so good to see you back here!! There's a time for everything but some things never change ;) good to know there are still certainties in life!

States:
Happy: that my mom is alive and for the thing she went true alive and kicking. I could hug her and kiss her and had her on the phone again already this morning...
Thoughtful: so cruel that such horrible things need to happen to realise how much you actually love someone. I knew I loved her, but this much was not clear until I sat in the train yesterday and those dry painful words came on my phone "your mom was driven over". 
grateful: just grateful that I still have her, I'll do anything to ease her pains.
I'm very happy to hear that your mother is ok!!!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34838 on: May 17, 2019, 09:50:17 »
I'm very happy to hear that your mother is ok!!!
Thank you so much *hugs* it were dreadful moments. I always imagined it being horrible for someone to actually lose a parent (regardless the bound you have with them), they seem so "ageless", "imortal" for some reason, they gave you life, but having been in that moment where I thought I lost her was enough to know I'll never be ready for that day! I'm so grateful she was kept safe and had such a strong saving-angel ... seeing the bike, the damage on the car who hit her, people died in less severe circumstances.  Thanks for living along :)

states:

happy: friday, finally time to let go of the intense tension that burdens my body.
thoughtful: can't grasp how mean sometimes people can be to each other
funny: how people sometimes thing they know you
thankful: I have a collegue at work who makes me work on myself without he knows it, I learned a lot about myself those few years we work together now.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34839 on: May 18, 2019, 22:42:07 »
Happy (sort of, I guess I should be happy because of it): everything goes just great, really. I basically feel how things are arranging in a way that just forces me to slow down.
Miserable: I must find something to busy myself with so I stop thinking of you. Yet it is you, you, you, you, you. Have I lost my mind completely?

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34840 on: May 22, 2019, 08:36:55 »
Sad: same day a week later... cancer... someone I care about very much... he's been my boss, but far more than a boss he is someone with huge understanding, empathy and space creator for talents and wishes. He's been my release in the wide world of assertiveness, my hero in matters of self-esteem... wenn unsere helden sterben kommt plötzlich so nah... I will pray for him each day in my own crazy silly way, but I'll do.

thoughtful: I think someone wants to open my eyes, nothing happens without a reason and now week on week I get this eye-opener one can't like around... I need to overthink what I need, what I want, where I want to go, what I want to do with my life... not tomorrow, not next week, but now ... each and every moment in the now.

wondering: I'll probably do something I've neglected long time, but I'll do it because I feel in my heart I need it.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34841 on: May 25, 2019, 09:04:15 »
Happy: I found an ideal bag for summer (and probably even two!)  ;D ;D ;D
Miserable: it doesn't seem to be available at the moment and I'm scared I'm too late with it *fingers crossed*
Happy2: I finally let myself being silly at times. Like *officially stamped* being silly and wanting unimportant stuff is ok!  ;D Feels somewhat liberating, to be honest.  ;D ;D ;D Maybe it is important, after all?..  ??? ??? ??? oh well  ::) :P ;D ;D ;D
Somewhat sad: the weather... meh  :-\

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34842 on: May 25, 2019, 21:37:03 »
Happy: made some sound recordings of Russian traditional tune today and recorded everything from the first time with no doubles.
Miserable: it sounds like Anna Varney Cantodea drank a whole bottle of moonshine. My gothic half cannot make peace with my folk half.

egonSchiele Offline 00

« Reply #34843 on: May 26, 2019, 11:58:13 »
Happy: made some sound recordings of Russian traditional tune today and recorded everything from the first time with no doubles.
Miserable: it sounds like Anna Varney Cantodea drank a whole bottle of moonshine. My gothic half cannot make peace with my folk half.
It actually sounds like something pretty interesting :)

@Kitty you've been away for a while... hope everything's ok?

Happy: so yes, I was lucky. The last one became my precious... But next time I should keep in mind that mid-season stands for "all cool stuff is already gone".  ;D ;D ;D
Happy2: sunshine! Lots of sunshine!
Miserable: headache and the partying people ruining my sleep so *imagine a very, very angry owl with knives and pistols*  ;D

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34844 on: May 27, 2019, 21:52:27 »
Happy: completed some troublesome things today.
Miserable: it brought me no peace.