Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic / Antw:Random moments in pictures
« Last post by Shadows-In-Twilight on April 15, 2018, 13:16:51 »
yesterday's walkies <3

Off-Topic / Antw:CONFESSION ROOM...
« Last post by Shadows-In-Twilight on April 15, 2018, 13:14:08 »
i confess i'm fed up with everything and everyone, i just wanna take my dog an run away for a while to clear my mind, my heart and my soul.

i confess i love him when i really shouldn't.
Off-Topic / Antw:CONFESSION ROOM...
« Last post by Kitty on April 06, 2018, 12:16:00 »
I confess, from now on I never play along games again... I pick who's part of my life and no longer run after doggystyle so called friends, no longer have to be nice to people who have their fun in breaking my life down, no longer accept people to mock me, spit on me, step on me, no longer will I tollerate that people break down my boundaries NOT even when they start threatening with what do I know for rules they invent... enough is enough...
I confess I was broken so much by a person that actually never was part of my life, that I remembered the wise sentence I had from one of my life-teachers "people may  be mad at you, hate you, it's their right to feel so, but that doesn't mean that you for yourself have to take it in, it does not define you, it defines them".
Off-Topic / Antw:TODAY'S WORD...
« Last post by Kitty on April 06, 2018, 12:10:19 »
Friday: pissed off
Off-Topic / Antw:Thought in one line
« Last post by Kitty on April 06, 2018, 12:07:57 »
dream big they said, do what you want they said, be who you are they said ... and in the end I end up in a godforsaken job hands tied just like all marionets in society... a place I never wanted to get... but then again I had many dreams, but never professional ones... a job has been in my eyes always a necessary evil... just like routine is...you get up at 6 in the morning leave for job do your thing get back home at 6 in the evening, eat sleep rave repeat... and your relive when it's weekend and holiday and can finally do your thing! ... keep on wandering how to get out of this as you finally have some time to think about it and try to find your way out if it ... but then comes that imbicile ex of his and blows up everything that was scarecly building up again, disturbs the peace that finally managed to settle in a little bit , destroys the tiny trust that was finally gaining up ... KABOOM ... what would I longer be nice then, huh, professionally burned out and emotionally wrecked again ... all I wanna be is, HAPPY, and all the rest can from now on go fuck themselves if they're not planning on contributing to positiveness!!!... piss off... and please beam me up scotty!!!

thought: It is so damn hard to stay positive when everything and everyone is so damn negative and trying to tear you down... but then again, you only get on your road what you're capable of, guess I should believe that then? . . .  ah fuck you.

thought II: it's so complicated being a woman having all those thoughts rushing on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... screw you thoughts, I have something to say as well!
Off-Topic / Antw:tell something to the person above...
« Last post by Kitty on April 06, 2018, 11:53:51 »
I miss her too... guess that's how life gets to you, right... we get our time stolen by useless shit in order to get dinner on the table. At least that's how I feel right now.
Outside / Der Leise Tod (FAN VIDEO)
« Last post by karinapinotti on April 05, 2018, 05:41:15 »
TEASER FAN VIDEO LACRIMANIACOS

When death fell in love with a creature of light

~~ Among so many creatures death meets one who was the most enchanting and enlightened she ever saw ... would it be that for love of death would she save her? ... Would she accept to see next to another love?

get the mystery, soon the full video.

https://youtu.be/0uTSYxOvKi0
I do not remember if I posted this video here ...
I love this video for many reasons, my first show of Lacrimosa, one of the songs I love most of Revolution, this song makes me happy, the way Tilo dance and smile for the fans, and the memories of the show ... <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9l9-wedas

Yes, I love this song live on stage too for the same reasons!  ;)
I do not remember if I posted this video here ...
I love this video for many reasons, my first show of Lacrimosa, one of the songs I love most of Revolution, this song makes me happy, the way Tilo dance and smile for the fans, and the memories of the show ... <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9l9-wedas
Off-Topic / Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Last post by karinapinotti on March 21, 2018, 22:43:59 »
Happy - Yesterday I was on the bus and a man asked me "Hey, are you Karina from the Lacrimaniacos?". And he is a fan of Lacrimosa, we spent the trip talking about the band, his come to Brazil, about the ecence of his music, and he also told me that he was in all the concerts of Lacrimosa in Brazil, only lost the first, and was part of the first fan club "Lacrimosa Brasil" ... it was a lot of fun, it's the kind of thing that could happen frequently when I'm on the bus.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10