Author Topic: sunset - a walk  (Read 62352 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:sunset - a walk
« Reply #1320 on: January 01, 2014, 21:35:29 »
I decided to "resurrect" this topic because it fits the best to what i want to post... ;)

I want to share with you some pics that I've made on the New Year night, you'll see some faces of Moscow...
Oddly there is totally no snow! It's all gone... And there are no crowds because actually it's far past midnight already.

This is how one of the entrances to the Red Square is guarded... I think it's because just these days there were terrorist attacks in one of the Russian cities - Volgograd...
If you look closely, there is also the second line of guards from the farther side too

Here are some pics from one of the oldest streets in Moscow - Old Arbat, it's like the heart of the city...

And then we saw this dark empty street... Couldn't resist the temptation to follow it! My friend said it looks like a scene for some movie... Looking so mysterious

Hope you enjoy ^^

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #1321 on: January 01, 2014, 21:55:43 »
Thank you, Asphodel, for winter Moscow views! I've never been there, but after last two pics i thought i need to visit the capital as soon as it's possible. Magic of small old streets is so... magic :D :P And it really looks like a street from a movie :) As for a guard - think it's the one right decision in this case, unfortunately. Hope with all my hearts it won't repeat again - in Volgograd or any other city
Marina.

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #1322 on: January 01, 2014, 22:01:32 »
Beautiful pictures, Julia

There's so many beautiful places in this world...
I hope I can visit many of them...
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #1323 on: January 02, 2014, 20:51:31 »
Glad you liked the pics ^^

Veresk yes I agree about the measures taken - after what had happened...

Fernanda, yes, I think it many times every time I travel or see pics of other places. You know what, we often underestimate the places where we live, longing for other countries and cities... It's wonderful if one has the possibility to travel, but if not - just look around, I am sure that where you live there are wonderful and interesting places too!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1324 on: February 12, 2018, 21:57:30 »
In the meantime I exchanged (some of ) my walks for runs of half an hour/45 min ... on wednesday I have another apointment with nature and go by myself with music for a run... I'll be doing it in Germany! as on Friday and on Sunday... Winterspelt it'll be, very curious for the new experience of running there (probably in the snow) ... and I'll be carrying Lacrimosa with me seeing I regrettably can't make it to the germany concerts... in my heart I'll be there, as I always am.  if I can I make a pic and share it here... as in good old days.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #1325 on: February 18, 2018, 21:01:30 »
In the meantime I exchanged (some of ) my walks for runs of half an hour/45 min ... on wednesday I have another apointment with nature and go by myself with music for a run... I'll be doing it in Germany! as on Friday and on Sunday... Winterspelt it'll be, very curious for the new experience of running there (probably in the snow) ... and I'll be carrying Lacrimosa with me seeing I regrettably can't make it to the germany concerts... in my heart I'll be there, as I always am.  if I can I make a pic and share it here... as in good old days.

i wish there was a "love" button for the comment, just like on facebook :) 

anyways :) i think i mentioned it already some time ago i moved back to my parents, and since then i've had many sunset walkies with my dogs :) here are some photos from my instagram :)

and a few artistic photos :)

cheers!
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #1326 on: March 02, 2018, 10:36:53 »
Some images from my early morning run in Germany:

When you can dream it, you can do it!