Author Topic: THE ANNIVERSARY SHOWS 2015  (Read 4553 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:THE ANNIVERSARY SHOWS 2015
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 18:21:00 »
Hi Rajel, well i used to book at meinfernbus it was good(they have wifi on bus and never strike like DB...but toilet is kind of....barbarian....loll if you can hold for several hours then good), and i used to book mitfahren, the best i think, fast easy and cheap but i guess one has to communicate in German? i also remember theres a train leaving from Oberhausen to Dresden, but i may leave from another city then i can use my semesterticket to travel in NRW and then on the border city to get a cheaper price for that  ;D

barbarian one is better than none at all XD

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 19:27:20 »
Just wanted to make a sum of all the nice surprises that Tilo already shared about the anniversary shows bit by bit...

- There will be „Reissende Blicke“ played
- and „Der letzte Hilfeschrei“
- and new unreleased songs
- ...including the title „Kaleidoskop“
- The title of the new album will be announced
- and the cover too
- the show will last more than 3 hours

I'd say it's worthy of going there... And did he say everything?.. I wonder

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2015, 02:28:34 »
I bet he still has a surprise under the sleeve. Or perhaps he'll tell us next post, that he'll be doing soap bubbles in backstage, haha...

But yes, the day is aproaching, in less than a week all this hints and surprises will be a reality!

Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2015, 08:39:13 »
What I found on YT from yesterday's concerts:

Kaleidoskop
https://youtu.be/2BjMQTHfOR4

Keiner Schatten Mehr
https://youtu.be/Lh_qEm8B6uI
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 23:34:23 »
Both are beautiful!!!  ;D ;D ;D Can't wait to listen the studio version, haha it's weird to say this because we always listen studio version first and then live version  ::) but well, this is a nice surprise!

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 15:15:03 »
Both are beautiful!!!  ;D ;D ;D Can't wait to listen the studio version, haha it's weird to say this because we always listen studio version first and then live version  ::) but well, this is a nice surprise!
I am much looking forward to the studio versions as well! I loved the melody of Anne's part in the first one, it feels so... familiar, yet completely different and beautiful. And the second one, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that instrument, like a music box, the beginning is so, so sweet! I hope in full they will be the same mesmerisingly beautiful as they do seem now, but not sad... please, I beg you
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 22:50:44 »
I am much looking forward to the studio versions as well! I loved the melody of Anne's part in the first one, it feels so... familiar, yet completely different and beautiful. And the second one, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that instrument, like a music box, the beginning is so, so sweet! I hope in full they will be the same mesmerisingly beautiful as they do seem now, but not sad... please, I beg you
Yes, I'm also looking forward to hear the whole album, I'm sure all the songs will sound as beautiful as always and I don't think they will be sad, but full of feelings!!  ;)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2015, 20:44:38 »
So, what can I say? All the promises were held - the shows lasted for more than 3 hours each, and there were so many songs that we wanted to hear... As for me, most of all I wanted to hear the new ones.
They played like a couple of songs from each album in chronological order, that's why in the very beginning of the show only Tilo and Anne were on the stage - no guitars and drums...  So don't be surprised if you don't see the other musicians on the stage on some photos.
The stage decorations reminded of a circus. Before th start of the show the large monitor on the stage showed LacriQuiz - questions and answers about Lacrimosa. For example, I learned that Stelio Diamantopulos once played bass for Lacrimosa, and the year when Tilo didn't have the blond lock is 1992  ;) There were other things, some were knows and some less known... And as background music there played a beautiful new version if the Einsamkeit melody! And one more track that seemed to consist of the sounds and noises from many songs, like the noises from Mutatio Spiritus, and others...

Here is a pic of setlist form the first show. Komet wasn't played. As the last encore they played the new song Keine Schatten Mehr for the second time.

The song that was most unexpected for me was Crucifixio, one of my most loved songs...

The setlist from the second show I don't have. I think it was mostly the same.

Fell in love with the new songs... I saw how Tilo was excited about performing them for the first time and how he was glad when saw that the audience likes them...

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015, 21:20:47 »
Julia, thank you very much for sharing your impressions! It's so interesting to learn all this!
It's great that you had such a grand and pleasant and memorable... oh! so many other "ands"... trip! :)
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2015, 23:56:51 »
Thanks for the impressions, Julia! ;) The setlist is so beautiful, I'm glad to see they played songs like Crucifixio, Flamme im Wind, Liebesspiel and A.U.S! I've also seen many pictures of the concerts so I can say that the stage decorations looked so good and also Tilo and Anne's outfits are so cool!

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2015, 11:38:46 »
These concerts were a rollercoaster of feeling and emotion, truly. I donßt know why, but somehow I was expecting crucifixio.
As for the sounds... I don´t think I want to listen to Einsamkeit anymore. After more than an hour of Einsamkeit cirucs music loop, no thanks!

It's a rainy day in Austria, so I think I can write some more.

First, this new Intro. The very first day, I felt curious about it, so I listened to it carefully. The second day, it was the time to just let it in and feel it. There was of course, the different company: I had this russian crazy girl on my right, and these two german crazy girls to my left, so, it was as if we were feeding each others' crazyness. The day before, I felt a little more lonlely. With these three I had been chatting before entrance, so, well, it wa stime to enjoy together!

Then, the old songs. Let me tell you that 'early songs Tilo' is a very different one. As I wrote in the little travel journal, time might have passed for him, but not for the songs, they`re eternal, and when the singer goes there once again, he changes, as if time never passed...
Again, different feelings in the two dates. The second one was, again, better. Desperated, I think that was how I felt while listewning to those songs.

It changed after Schakal, because the songs that followed this one were songs we`re used to listen. Still, wonderfull. I think I gone crazy and frantic both nights, for Stolzes herz. If you heard a lot of spanish yelling, that was me. No apologies!
Then, again, it was time for more 'modern times' in Lacrihistory (oooh, yes, now I'll be using this prefix forever), including my beloved AUS. Again, Tilo, were you trying to kill me?

Aaaaaaaand, new songs!!! I loved them. Both of them. And I'm so glad they played Kaleidoskop twice a night!

As for non concert related stuff, I'll be looking for the correct thread.
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...