Author Topic: THE ANNIVERSARY SHOWS 2015  (Read 4533 times)

Matze Offline de

• Administrator
  • Forenhase
THE ANNIVERSARY SHOWS 2015
« on: May 08, 2015, 11:21:01 »

Exclusively for Germany, we have created two anniversary shows in which we will present to you the 25-year history of LACRIMOSA!We invite you to this journey through time, in which we will revive the various facets of the various periods of LACRIMOSA, starting with the first composition "Seele in Not" in its original, electronic style until the "Revolution"... and a peek into the future!

To those unique evenings with you we are very much looking forward to!
Tilo Wolff

Exclusively for Germany:
A musical journey through 25 years of LACRIMOSA - The anniversary shows!

September 18th   –   Oberhausen   –   Turbinenhalle   
Doors: 19:00 / Show: 20:30
Tickets at: www.protain-ticket.de, www.eventim.de, www.ticketmaster.de

September 19th   –   Dresden   –   Reithalle Strasse E 
Doors: 19:30  / Show: 20:30
Tickets at www.eventim.de
---
Hall of Sermon Shop
P.O. Box 12 33
99706 Sondershausen
Germany

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
Antw:THE ANNIVERSARY SHOWS 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 12:30:47 »
Oh, fantastic news!!!!! Those evenings will be exquisite, I am absolutely sure!!! I've just started dreaming to be there!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 17:04:15 »
These news are wonderful! It just caught me by surprise - totally didn't expect any news about the shows yet! ;D
I'm sure it will be very special shows and it would be a big luck to be there!
I always avoid saying anything beforehand until I am completely sure... But I want!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 02:10:47 »
I'm so excited to see when they announce Brazil.
My mother always asks me if I'll take she on the show, and this time I'll be able. *_*
President FanClube - lacrimaniacos.webs.com

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 21:02:34 »
Hello, hello! Who of you is thinking of going? I'm asking because I'd love to go. But, as you know, I'm far, far away. So it'd be nice if, apart from a Lacrimosa concert, I could meet with many of you. I mean, I can enjoy Lacriconcerts here, too, but an anniversary concert and lacriwelt people? Once in a life time.

So, before I decide to buy flight tickets (and concert tickets), who's going? would you like to meet?

pm me if you want, too!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 16:20:16 »
i hope to make it to both ones......and i'm waiting for a BIG PARTY!

Rajel now you talk about distance...i heard some chinese fans also flying over here...if visa works out for them...

and funny thing was i read on facebook some fans complain it seems for them too far away from places like....Bayern ....to go allll the way to Oberhausen in NRW...lol  ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 16:30:25 »
@ Rachel I hope to be there!

and funny thing was i read on facebook some fans complain it seems for them too far away from places like....Bayern ....to go allll the way to Oberhausen in NRW...lol  ;D
after having some experience with traveling to concerts I can say LOL
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 16:32:24 by Asphodel »

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 22:11:43 »
Well, it really Great News! And so unexpectable ;D
I've already miss the time when we traveled to Germany and in Russia. But for now I can not say I go... but I want

Want to go with my old friends and meet my new friends to listen to my fav music! :)
Many years ago I thought that Lacrimosa connect people just inside one country, now I'm totally sure, this music connect us around the world not only in the Internet, but in live as well. It's so wonderful and so exciting!

Thank you, Tilo!
Waiting for the shows and more news! ;)
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 01:22:26 »
i hope to make it to both ones......and i'm waiting for a BIG PARTY!

Rajel now you talk about distance...i heard some chinese fans also flying over here...if visa works out for them...

omg, this can be so awesome! I'm deciding within these days! And now I want to go SO MUCH. Hahahaa, the distance comment made me laugh. I should make a 'that's cute' meme. With country-balls.

ps: Big party sounds so good! But if there's really one, I'd need to know whether that would be after Oberhausen or after Dresden. I was about to say 'because I don't know if I can go to both', but now that I think of it, it'd be kind of senseless, I mean, I'm already paying for plane tickets and hostel, one more concert ticket wouldn't make a big difference...
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 23:51:43 »
Hi Rajel, i don't know, only hope so, i want to go to both, but still checking in case of tight schedule and possible strike of Deutsche Bahn  ::)  need to start on thinking about tickets and connection thing etc etc soon after i clean up some mess in projects that occupied my brain now...  ::)

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 00:57:50 »
No, no, no, my dear do not even think about strikes! I mean, shshshshshsh! I have those here every two months! There'll be a general strike in June! There was one in April! No strikes! If I go 11000 km, I'll travel also from Oberhausen to Dresden (still haven't got the tickets, hehe)! Even if I have to walk.

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 05:39:53 »
Well, people, more than two months have passed since our last chat here.

I've my concert tickets (one with me, one in the hands of a wonderful forum member). I have my plane tickets (yaaay!).

I've booked hotels (oh, yes, I'm traveling a little after the concerts). And now, it's time to buy train/bus/etc tickets, between cities.

And it's time to decide when I am going to travel from Oberhausen to Dresden. So, question, very important question. I know that for many of you it's still to early to ask this, but I'm traveling from (a galaxy) far far away (come on, I had to say it!), and from a very complicated country (don't get me started, hehe). All this means, I have to organize things.

So, the question: is anyone planing an after concert meeting/party/beers/something? Does someone want to do something of the sort? Just so I know if I have to buy a 3 am ticket, 1 am, 7 am? Besides, I'm going crazy with those german sites, meinfernbus, bahnetwas.de, und so weiter! You see, I'm also learning german!

Well, please, and hw are you traveling from one city to the other? Come on, we can help each other. I.e: I founf no f*** bus that goes from Oberhausen to Dresden. So I was looking to go to Dortmund, and from there to Dresden. Or there's also the train, but I think there are conections, too. And many verylonggermanwords...

If you were visiting my country, I'd tell you how to travel, and recommend you the bus to Rosario that doesn't come 3 hours late! (true story, it happened to me after lacriconcert in rosario, going back to my city!). Stupid Sierras Cordobesas!

You see? You can help me avoid the german version of sierras cordobesas!

Thanks for your atention!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 09:04:37 »
About the ticket home and afterparties of different sorts - we are not planning anything so fat, if anything happens - it will be spontaneous, I guess... I go back to Russia on Sunday afetrnoon. (Simply there is no choice for me because of different circumstances, it's the only direct flight suitable for me).

As far as I remember, one can go by train from Oberhausen to Dresden, or by another plane. Try to consider also the nearby cities as destination points, maybe there is some transport going to a city that is not too far from the concerts city.

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2015, 21:06:01 »
Hi Rajel, well i used to book at meinfernbus it was good(they have wifi on bus and never strike like DB...but toilet is kind of....barbarian....loll if you can hold for several hours then good), and i used to book mitfahren, the best i think, fast easy and cheap but i guess one has to communicate in German? i also remember theres a train leaving from Oberhausen to Dresden, but i may leave from another city then i can use my semesterticket to travel in NRW and then on the border city to get a cheaper price for that  ;D

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2015, 00:04:24 »
Thanks for your answers!

Well, I found no direct bus from Ob (please, let's abreviate, hehe) to Dresden (this one is shorter!), but yes, I've found trains.
I have no problem with barbarian toilets, because I don't use toilet on buses, if I can. This bus idea would also send me to another city before going to dresden, but I think I¡ll think about bus or train tickets once I get nearer to the concert dates, so I know what other might do and go together. I mean, I don't want to end up in Hamburg, he. Thanks again!