Author Topic: Lacrimosa at WGT 2013?  (Read 9956 times)

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
Antw:Lacrimosa at WGT 2013?
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2013, 23:28:00 »
@Annie how curious that you and LuSha were almost together and you didn't realized  ;D
and what a wonderful story of your child with Lacrimosa, you have  a very wise kid ;)

Anne liked him and then Tilo came, took photo with him
Awww Anne is so sweet! I think she enjoys kids very much :3
Ich warte auf dich! 

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2013, 11:27:35 »
Awww Anne is so sweet! I think she enjoys kids very much :3

I think so too.. looked so..

So that was you and your boy? I do remember you in front of me though, Anne liked him and then Tilo came, took photo with him, and he's looking around and when someone said "look at the camera, it's this way" so that's actually you?

I think you mean someone else here Lusha.. :) there were quite a few kids there at the merchandise stand for that late hour I think.. at least 3 then.. Where were you standing, maybe I mean someone else as well?  we were standing more right after the turn from where Tilo came from backstage.. we waited one and a half hour for our autograph..lol..  after one hour singning and taking pictures Tilo said that he would only take 3 more pictures for the evening.. and instantly someone took one.. so, that was one he said.. and when my son heard that, he jumped right next to him..lol.. and took Tilos shoulder.. haha.. couldnt look that fast as he did that.. just hurried to take the picture..

I would like to post the picture.. if someone could pm me how to do that
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2013, 19:10:32 »
I think so too.. looked so..

I think you mean someone else here Lusha.. :) there were quite a few kids there at the merchandise stand for that late hour I think.. at least 3 then.. Where were you standing, maybe I mean someone else as well?  we were standing more right after the turn from where Tilo came from backstage.. we waited one and a half hour for our autograph..lol..  after one hour singning and taking pictures Tilo said that he would only take 3 more pictures for the evening.. and instantly someone took one.. so, that was one he said.. and when my son heard that, he jumped right next to him..lol.. and took Tilos shoulder.. haha.. couldnt look that fast as he did that.. just hurried to take the picture..

I would like to post the picture.. if someone could pm me how to do that

lol oh my...that's so cute and quick reaction! then must be another mom with son i saw.

@NuWuLa "Awww Anne is so sweet! I think she enjoys kids very much :3"
You are right....she got such lovely look
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2013, 19:26:21 »
There.. thanks to Lusha I could upload this then :)
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2013, 19:31:33 »
@Annie, no problem! He's long haired boy! (handsome ...  :-*

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
  • To fly, to feel, to be as brave as they taught me
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2013, 20:55:28 »
What a handsome boy, Annie! And he looks very happy!!! Yay! Cool kid! :) :)
Dem Leben neu erwacht und erwacht ganz neu im Leben - Lacrimosa!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2013, 21:06:16 »
@Annie, your boy looks so cute and lovely! very nice pic! :)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2013, 00:56:39 »
@Annie Such a cute boy!  ;) lovely photo!

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2013, 17:41:37 »
Girls, you've written here quite a story!  ;)

Annieheaven, the picture with your son is so beautiful!!! You must be very proud to have such a boy!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2013, 17:48:52 »
Thank you all for the nice comments! :)

@ A Elena: :) Yes I am.. I never tried to make him like the music I like or anything.. but he just looooves Lacrimosa.. its great..

I should tell you all another story about him, that will make you laugh.. a few days ago I was answering a thread here and quoted from an interview with Tilo in Orkus.. afterwards the Orkus with Tilos picture on the front was lying on my table.. then I was putting the laptop away and put it on the magazine.. and my son started shouting : "oh mom.. but dont put it Tilo!!! NOO!" And was getting the magazine out from under the laptop.. haha.. that was funny.. lol

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2013, 00:11:48 »

@ A Elena: :) Yes I am.. I never tried to make him like the music I like or anything.. but he just looooves Lacrimosa.. its great..

I should tell you all another story about him, that will make you laugh.. a few days ago I was answering a thread here and quoted from an interview with Tilo in Orkus.. afterwards the Orkus with Tilos picture on the front was lying on my table.. then I was putting the laptop away and put it on the magazine.. and my son started shouting : "oh mom.. but dont put it Tilo!!! NOO!" And was getting the magazine out from under the laptop.. haha.. that was funny.. lol

lolll that's too sweet of him...
I won't tell you sometimes I just sit on the cushion (which with print of a group photo of Tilo and us which is a gift from my friend and my bf said to me don't you feel bad sitting on his face?)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was thinking, what ? cushions are designed to sit on!?
indeed, kids are angels, and we adults not

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2013, 19:55:51 »

Awwwwww... so sweet...  :P
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫